Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,470 members, 7,823,094 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

How To Spice Up Your Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Spice Up Your Marriage (13305 Views)

Funny Family/Marriage Pictures To Spice Your Day. / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Tell Us About Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Blazay(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2011
Get a new partner every six months. . . I toldya! kiss
Keep that marriage certificate. kiss
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by macjive01: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2011
For d woman:

Try placing one of your hands on his back, or simply hold his arm while he sleeps. Mks men feel your attachment to him.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by macjive01: 11:28am On Jun 04, 2011
Stick a hand in his pj trouser. Just place it beside his leg. Try not to caress him he cud be tired n wud find it irritating. Before he wakes up in the morning the mere presence of the hand there wud turn him on. He wud then gradually start stirring to place his dxxk in ur palms.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by macjive01: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2011
If u re not the chimpanzee hairy type (if u re then use a hair removal) and if he does go down on u, during sex pull out and tell him to lick ur bum . Sounds perverse but it's friking arousing.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by macjive01: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2011
Book a room and spend the night there with ur hubby. The woman shd make the payment so money-thinking wouldn't diffuse the man's energy n focus.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by macjive01: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2011
Once in a while wen in bed say naughty (some will say nasty) thing to him like,
em. . Ask him to lick ur feet.

While he is at it encourage him with believable moans and shivers. Tell him to get btw the toes to show u re feeling it. ( best done without teeth. Only tongue and lips.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by macjive01: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2011
Sexual gratification doesn't have to be the actual thing all the time, in fact as most men grow older they begin to prefer sex without the arduous panting and pounding. At this time a simple good morning blow-job wud do the job.  clears his head and gets him fit for the day.  hahahahaha.

How about, instead of rocking and striking his poor body to wake him up in the morning, u go down underneath the duvet, pull his trousers down a bit, bring out his dxxk and plug it into your moist warm mouth and give it a little suck.  wud that be a crime?
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by macjive01: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2011
More ?
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by macjive01: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2011
When u (d woman) wake up in the morning, u cud move closer to him and cuddle up real tight, then move your hand underneath his top and smoothly caress his belle.

Then gradually extend your caressing segment to include his chest. Instead of inflicting pain on him by pulling on his hair as most of u do, u can smoothly flicker his n.ipple. Use your thumb or fore-finger or both to trace circle movements about the n.ipple. Don't go so fast!. And don't stick to one spot. Rub rub rub rub rub then move your palm about his chest a few times then go back to the n.ipple.

I WILL WARN U !, This area can b very titillating, spasmodic n madly arousing. Don't b surprise if he suddenly  springs up, picks up your body and slams it into the bed to commense wrestlemania XII.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by macjive01: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2011
Why is nobody else contributing? (yet over 500 views since saturday)

Has anyone tried any of my tips, did it work for u?

If una no wan mk this thread interactive then I suggest the mod shd lock it mk we all rest .
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2012
@ ALL
This is sooooo educating!

@macjive (pardon my wrong spelling of ur name)

WOW!!! wink wink wink

Gotta try out those stuff u put up

New around here,u re d best!
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Oxytocin712: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sweet T: When i get married, i will encourage my wife to keep looking good like the first day we met. I will not enforce it on her but lead by example i.e working out, looking nice, nice outfits etc. And if she ask me why i look so good, i will tell her "it's all for you Baby". I'm sure she will get the picture and reciprocate my gesture. I will also let her know how much i care for her and want her to be happy at all cost. I will flirt with her a lot like we are some high schoolers, whatever it's out there she can get it at home and even better. So help me God !!!
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Oxytocin712: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sweet T: When i get married, i will encourage my wife to keep looking good like the first day we met. I will not enforce it on her but lead by example i.e working out, looking nice, nice outfits etc. And if she ask me why i look so good, i will tell her "it's all for you Baby". I'm sure she will get the picture and reciprocate my gesture. I will also let her know how much i care for her and want her to be happy at all cost. I will flirt with her a lot like we are some high schoolers, whatever it's out there she can get it at home and even better. So help me God !!!
I pray that the Lord will help you!.

1 Like

Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nannyo(f): 2:53am On Oct 13, 2012
X :oi[sub:
[/sub]nfu]You know w [sub][/sub]hat, I've embarassed only been married a year now, I was married at 17 and now i'm 18 years old, wearing makeup and stuff doesnt change the fact that some people wern't meant to be or just have a marriage that is dead, wedding photos, i always look at and he doesn't seem to say anything oh you look beautiful or anything,
[sup][/sup] are u saying ur marriage of one year is dead alreAdy
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2013
Interesting. I wonder where all the original posters are? And I wonder if these suggestions have helped anyone?

1 Like

Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Kanwulia: 12:55am On Aug 22, 2014
The good 'ol days. . .
I still kick azzzzzzzzze gud! cool
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by Ugosample(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Wow! !!! The good old days of nairaland where threads span years, have useful content and changes lives. I wonder where the posters in this page are today?
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by nikinash(f): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2016
Just saw this thread again. Its been a while!!!
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by OLAFIMIX(f): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
What a thread, so educative and informative.
Re: How To Spice Up Your Marriage by KanwuliaExtra: 12:30am On Feb 16, 2017
Muchechecheche!
The goooooood old dayzzzzzzz!!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Wife Biography, Children, Net Worth / A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives / Woman Kills Neighbour Over Bench

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.