Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Juju Scare In Aso Rock! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Juju Scare In Aso Rock! (8276 Views)

Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by chimaike: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2011
obowunmi:

Jonathan is not a leader. Juju ko, Juju ni. Why doesn't juju work on the white man and the Chinese ? Olodo President

Guy why are you talking as if you are not a Nigerian, you and I know that black power (witchcraft) is very common with blacks, especially Nigerians. The white man & Chinese as you said are not as diabolic and wicked like us. it is a know fact except u are not a Nigerian.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by Egbagirl(f): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2011
Kasiem2:

Nobody mentioned the name of the tribe associated with this fetish activities, we just said,"a particular tribe" and kept mute for intellectual reasoning. But, for the fear of people bearing and nursing that tribe in mind, they just rushed to mention the name of another tribe to divert the attention. I'm just amused, cos name or no name, we all know the fetish tribe, that's why it's prevalent in all their activities including movies.

pls educate us and tell us which tribe. kmt! which nigeria movies are you talking about? yoruba ones or nollywood? because as far as I know, nollywood movies too get fetish things w the crazy scary noises n so do yoruba ones! So I don't know what you are getting at. As far as I know, its prevalent in the yourba and igbo cultures.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by atasteve: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2011
I pray in the name of Jesus that all occultic powers be destroyed in Jesus name. Nigeria is your dwelling place, Oh God please take your place. We pray in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by bigdoo: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2011
I feel that Juju exists and works as well.  However Juju power comes from the devil and not from God.  Therefore Juju can only be used to achieve evil goals and objectives.  There are evidences to prove that Juju exists.  Even the bible confirms that there are evil forces and powers but they don't come from God.  However the power of God is greater than that of the devil, but the problem is that some of us don't know how to invoke God to work in our favour.  There are very strong men and women of God who are gifted in different aspects and who can fight evil forces although there are a lot more false prophets who claim to be men and women of God but indeed have no powers to influence anything.  GEJ should consult with the best spiritualist and men and women of God if he suspects juju attacks on him, afterall he has the resources to do so.  Judging from how bitter many people from certain tribes in Nigeria feel about his success at the presidential polls, I won't be surprised that such people would be going after him by every means available to them.  No wonder we have had escalation of bombings and killings since before and after his election as president.  Most Nigerians are not interested in seeing our great nation move forward, all they want is to have things go their own way even if the whole nation is worse for it.

I don't think that fighting juju with juju could be the solution because it is said that a family that is at war with itself cannot stand.  I might be wrong but this is just my personal opinion.  My personal experience suggest that juju and juju power exist.   I interviewed some relevant people when I wanted to venture into some types of businesses in Nigeria and the advice I got was that I should get myself fully prepared to battle evil forces that I would encounter.   Personally there have been instances and occasions when I felt that I had demonic attacks on me.  I felt that there was a juju attack on me when I was working with a well known and viable Federal government parastatal in Nigeria, when I suddenly fell ill and started vomitting as soon I landed from my flight at one of our airports on an official duty with another colleague from my office.  From that moment I lost so much weight and became very ill.  I did not recover from that illness for more than one year until I left that job and came to UK.  Without any medical consultation or treatment I regained my lost weight and became healthy again without any treatment.  The fact is that I contested my position with other candidates from another tribe who felt that it was their birth-right to hold that position for the fact that the office was located in their geographic zone and because they had the personnel manager and directors as their brothers and sisters.  They were however disappointed when they panel of about 10 persons decided that I performed best at the interview for the post and offered me the job.  So believe me there are evil forces out there and Nigerians use them a lot.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by kandiikane(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^You guys are always blaming the devil for every bad thing that happens. Have you forgotten that God gave us free will to do what ever we damn well please? So, don't blame the devil for people's actions when it turns out wrong. .Rubbish.  .
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by hallmark77: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2011
@Poster,The fact is that Juju exist and very effective.It is very dangerous thing that has killed millions of people in Africa.From what I read from that post,it seems most people are coming to the President using commanding charms which will automatically drain the strenght of the President especially if he is weak spiritually.Is not that they want to kill him but it shows plainly that people he talks to on phone or face to face are using charm to influence him.He will need to solve his problems through the churches with high spiritual inclinations or else the problem will continue since is body is not accepting evil influences but the adverse effect will be weakness/sickness without any medical reason.This man seems to be a good guy judging from his situation coz he is like the past presidents,he wont have any problem with juju.Please tell him to establish Juju Crime Commission because millions in Nigeria have been threathened by people they know.I am talking from experience.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by philip0906(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2011
Egba girl:

pls educate us and tell us which tribe. kmt! which nigeria movies are you talking about? yoruba ones or nollywood? because as far as I know, nollywood movies too get fetish things w the crazy scary noises n so do yoruba ones! So I don't know what you are getting at. As far as I know, its prevalent in the yourba and igbo cultures.
as an egba girl u might not undastand. . .
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by Ikwikwikwi(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2011
Na Yoruba people get JUJU, so why not have a ministry for juju inside ASO ROCK, make a YORUBA Babalawo the minister, then he will just sleep with both eyes closed grin grin
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by juman(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2011
Probably false news.

What makes the matter worse is that most of these visitors were not the ones on schedule list; they are people whom his close associates and aides smuggled into the daily visitors' roster to have a word or two with him, most bordering on favours. These important people were ones who had already wormed their ways into the President's men's heart through monetary or juicy gifts.

Too many unnecessary visitors = tiredness.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by Kasiem2: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2011
Ikwikwikwi:

Na Yoruba people get JUJU, so why not have a ministry for juju inside ASO ROCK, make a YORUBA Babalawo the minister, then he will just sleep with both eyes closed grin grin
dont mention name.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2011
This is a serious issue! I think the president should grant amnesty to those involved in juju so that they don't affect the administration of our nation. Also, they should create immediately the Ministry of Juju Affairs that will carry out reahabilitation of these juju doers by sending them for training in India, China or US on how to use juju positively grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by mallorca(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2011
time will tell
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by obowunmi(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2011
chima ike:

Guy why are you talking as if you are not a Nigerian, you and I know that black power (witchcraft) is very common with blacks, especially Nigerians. The white man & Chinese as you said are not as diabolic and wicked like us. it is a know fact except u are not a Nigerian.

Lets pretend you can read, if Nigeria diabolical powers are very strong, why haven't they worked on the white man and the chinese. Why are foreigners more successful in Nigeria than Nigerians are ? Why not deal with the root causes instead of blaming juju.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by 2mch(m): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GEJ should please go for full body medical examination and take patience along with him. Nigerian's are some of the most unhealthy fellows. Then once something happens they blame their step mother, or any body in the vicinity that recently gave them little problem. Abeg GEJ pack that matter for the side make we see road with Boko Haram. Did GEJ think Presidency is a piece of cake? You go chop money, but also be ready to get blood on your hands. Time to bomb the Boko's.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by seanet02: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2011
Headquarters of Juju is in iboland. Okija Shrine connection.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by deadie(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2011
Hope Nigerians will someday have a scientific mind. I feel ashamed anytime I read this kind of thing about my country, esp. the presidency believing this crap? We are light years behind the rest of the world.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by na2(f): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2011
this makes no sense to me, i think this is just an excuse for his weakness cry cry cry
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by ifasola59(m): 12:34am On Jun 30, 2011
[b][i][/i][/b]I am not suprised at most of the comments about Juju Scare In Aso Rock. Human Being's belief in mysticism is universal, both whites and blacks believe in juju, just as they believe in Religion, Religions are beliefs, things u cannot prove scientifically, so stop calling brown people, we are browns, not blacks, we have been termed negroes and we accepted the white terminology!!! The Problem of Aso Rock is where it was constructed, IBB constructed it away from the original place, he was afraid of coups! I have been inside the fanstasy Island Prison called Aso Rock, it is no more than a Prison like Palace too far from Reality, Far from the eyes of commun man. The President' residence and office should be a place people can see, even if they cannot enter for security sake!!! Aso Rock can make any human being feel larger than life, I was there talking to a President and I could see that it looks like olden days castles made to avoid easy attack from external forces. I was also told that it was built away from the Original Master Plan, so We Must blame IBB, IBB built that useless place with millions of our dollars!!! Finally most of u who say u do not believe in juju are bloody liars!!! At night most of u go there to look for some things, blood civilians with hypocrisy!!! Make Sango and Ogun kill any 1 who said he has never once being scared of juju, are u people not Nigerians? Come let me hear something, yeye dey smell. Go to youtube and u will see babalawo Aikulola, a white man reciting Ifa, so who said white man does not beleive in African things? Too, mind u who said white men came and conquered blacks with machines guns, u are wrong, some black collaborators made white people defeat blacks, go read about Chaka the Zulu, Ijemo Riot in Abeokuta, Igbo women Revolt in the East, Queen Daura of Kastina, most of them defeated white army!!! Our own bad negroes, some past kings etc sold us to white people. Abeokuta once got its independence from white british thru fight but some idiots sold them back to British rule and many other African Nations, Ethiopia was never colonized! The President must be tired from Stress of the Job, which is normal, then a useless jornalist, with no news to write about, brought this stupid story. If u want to define religion itself, u will go into Infinitum Idifinidum, u cannot scientifically define any religion, it is either u believe or u don't, and once u believe in religion, u also believe in mystism, spiritism, No Deference, so please stop being senseless, better say, u do not BELIEVE in anything. Islam and Christinity says there is evil, Traditional Yoruba Religion says there are spirits and that God is the Most Powerful Spirit, that He is not in Human Form, and that God in Yoruba religion does not engage in wars, God has no Rival, no any spirit can challenge him. But the Imported Religions say God has a devil, who challenges Him, what a contradictory! Unfortunately, the average Nigerian does not make good research, no matter his level of education, he believes in all what the whites tell him, we do not reason, we condem all African, we are ruined because of our blindness. LOOK AT ASIA, THEY HAVE BUDA, HINDU, ETC AND THEY ARE PROGRESSING, GOD NEVER FORSAKE THEM, THE AVERAGE AFRICAN WON'T TEACH HIS CHILDREN HIS MOTHER LANGUAGE, HE WILL DIRECT THEM INSIDE NIGERIA TO SPEAK ENGLISH EVEN AT HOME. HOW CAN WE PROGRESS, ASK URSELVES? WE DO NOT APPRECIATE OUR CULTURE, OUR THINGS, ONLY WHITEMAN' S THINGS ARE GOOD. HOW CAN GOD LOVE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LOVE THEMSELVES OR ALL HE HAS GIVEN THEM? THE PRESIDENT IS STRESSED UP FROM THE DUTIES OF THE WORK, FINAL.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by jamace(m): 4:40am On Jun 30, 2011
^^^You too much, my bros. You have said it all. Let he who has ears to hear, hear. cool
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by wazobiang: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2011
Uneasy lies the head wey wear the crown.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by Kasiem2: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2011
@ifasola,
u've said everything, to add more color to ur argument, i have a question for this rootless hypocrites who see the whites as god. Pls, was the famous octopus paul of the world cup not a deity? I've come to noticed in life that all developped economies in the world sticked to their mother religion or culture via india, asia .and europe. Facts has that civilisation started from africa, and what made that civilisation to run away from our continents just like that? These are all the things that shows we sold our civilisation when we sold our cultures and religion. We've ignorantly labelled every innovation from the whites as science without knowing the spiritual undertones attached to it. There was a family in my village that history taught us that they family can turn to tiger at their own disposition, until, lately when they decided to destroy that thing that helps them in doing that. If it were to be the whites we'll tag it science.@ifasola,
u've said everything, to add more color to ur argument, i have a question for this rootless hypocrites who see the whites as god. Pls, was the famous octopus paul of the world cup not a deity? I've come to noticed in life that all developped economies in the world sticked to their mother religion or culture via india, asia .and europe. Facts has that civilisation started from africa, and what made that civilisation to run away from our continents just like that? These are all the things that shows we sold our civilisation when we sold our cultures and religion. We've ignorantly labelled every innovation from the whites as science without knowing the spiritual undertones attached to it. There was a family in my village that history taught us that they family can turn to tiger at their own disposition, until, lately when they decided to destroy that thing that helps them in doing that. If it were to be the whites we'll tag it science.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by cgift(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2011
Kasiem2:

@ifasola,
u've said everything, to add more color to your argument, i have a question for this rootless hypocrites who see the whites as god. Pls, was the famous octopus paul of the world cup not a deity? I've come to noticed in life that all developped economies in the world sticked to their mother religion or culture via india, asia .and europe. Facts has that civilisation started from africa, and what made that civilisation to run away from our continents just like that? These are all the things that shows we sold our civilisation when we sold our cultures and religion. We've ignorantly labelled every innovation from the whites as science without knowing the spiritual undertones attached to it. There was a family in my village that history taught us that they family can turn to tiger at their own disposition, until, lately when they decided to destroy that thing that helps them in doing that. If it were to be the whites we'll tag it science.

i no fit shout grin
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by houvest: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2011
Mr President, draw closer to God . He only can protect you. Juju power is much inferior to the blazing fire power of the Almighty.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by Pafuri(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2011
Shango ni o fo gbogbo won loju! Juju ko, ajesara ni grin grin grin grin
If the man can't do the job, let him say so.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:14am On Jul 02, 2011
Juju is good for those who are aware. i sincerely wish ppl use Juju on dem arrogant churches, so we can teach christ a lesson for his sins. angry
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:25am On Jul 02, 2011
ifasola59:

[b][i][/i][/b]I am not suprised at most of the comments about Juju Scare In Aso Rock. Human Being's belief in mysticism is universal, both whites and blacks believe in juju, just as they believe in Religion, Religions are beliefs, things u cannot prove scientifically, so stop calling brown people, we are browns, not blacks, we have been termed negroes and we accepted the white terminology!!! The Problem of Aso Rock is where it was constructed, IBB constructed it away from the original place, he was afraid of coups! I have been inside the fanstasy Island Prison called Aso Rock, it is no more than a Prison like Palace too far from Reality, Far from the eyes of commun man. The President' residence and office should be a place people can see, even if they cannot enter for security sake!!! Aso Rock can make any human being feel larger than life, I was there talking to a President and I could see that it looks like olden days castles made to avoid easy attack from external forces. I was also told that it was built away from the Original Master Plan, so We Must blame IBB, IBB built that useless place with millions of our dollars!!! Finally most of u who say u do not believe in juju are bloody liars!!! At night most of u go there to look for some things, blood civilians with hypocrisy!!! Make Sango and Ogun kill any 1 who said he has never once being scared of juju, are u people not Nigerians? Come let me hear something, yeye dey smell. Go to youtube and u will see babalawo Aikulola, a white man reciting Ifa, so who said white man does not beleive in African things? Too, mind u who said white men came and conquered blacks with machines guns, u are wrong, some black collaborators made white people defeat blacks, go read about Chaka the Zulu, Ijemo Riot in Abeokuta, Igbo women Revolt in the East, Queen Daura of Kastina, most of them defeated white army!!! Our own bad negroes, some past kings etc sold us to white people. Abeokuta once got its independence from white british thru fight but some idiots sold them back to British rule and many other African Nations, Ethiopia was never colonized! The President must be tired from Stress of the Job, which is normal, then a useless jornalist, with no news to write about, brought this silly story. If u want to define religion itself, u will go into Infinitum Idifinidum, u cannot scientifically define any religion, it is either u believe or u don't, and once u believe in religion, u also believe in mystism, spiritism, No Deference, so please stop being senseless, better say, u do not BELIEVE in anything. Islam and Christinity says there is evil,[b] Traditional Yoruba Religion says there are spirits and that God is the Most Powerful Spirit, that He is not in Human Form, and that God in Yoruba religion does not engage in wars, God has no Rival, no any spirit can challenge him. But the Imported Religions say God has a devil, who challenges Him, what a contradictory! Unfortunately, the average Nigerian does not make good research, no matter his level of education, he believes in all what the whites tell him, we do not reason, we condem all African, we are ruined because of our blindness. LOOK AT ASIA, THEY HAVE BUDA, HINDU, ETC AND THEY ARE PROGRESSING, GOD NEVER FORSAKE THEM, THE AVERAGE AFRICAN WON'T TEACH HIS CHILDREN HIS MOTHER LANGUAGE, HE WILL DIRECT THEM INSIDE NIGERIA TO SPEAK ENGLISH EVEN AT HOME. HOW CAN WE PROGRESS, ASK URSELVES? WE DO NOT APPRECIATE OUR CULTURE, OUR THINGS, ONLY WHITEMAN' S THINGS ARE GOOD. HOW CAN GOD LOVE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LOVE THEMSELVES OR ALL HE HAS GIVEN THEM? THE PRESIDENT IS STRESSED UP FROM THE DUTIES OF THE WORK, FINAL.

[/b]

HEAR!!!! HEAR!!!!
i hope more of us see sense lyk our dear friend here. Look at Japan for example. most advanced nation in the world, yet they r very religious, cultured, follow ancient traditional Pagan religions and even have a King/Emperor.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by tipdrips: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2011
GEJ should stand up to his responsibilities and stop trying to make up unnecessary excuse.
Hope he's not going to waste his first term in office, only to blame his failure on black magic.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by swaggerjack: 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
HighChief4:
My uncle with Shell complained of the samething and it seems one particular tribe is known for this act. Why in your working place?
Which tribe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP / President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja / 3rd Niger Bridge Is Possible 2025 If Pdp Is Returned To Power In 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.