Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Juju Scare In Aso Rock! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Juju Scare In Aso Rock! (8277 Views)

Juju Scare At Ebonyi Government House / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV (2) (3) (4)

Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by pereze: 7:25am On Jun 29, 2011
I de go see my native doctor now, sorry private doctor. This thing is becoming too much, why they no go give me post self? Am I from Congo Republic?
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by UmarSanda: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2011
GEJ! If u think na juju,den u dnt hav to wori sebi OBJ stil dey? Consult am. U think say to rule nija na small thing?
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by lafuria1(m): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2011
jona is givin a reason 4 his slow performance, juju. Ok if u lyk mr presido afta 4yrs tell us na juju make u no work, na white man juju we go use remove you.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by 1025: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2011
babangida lost his wife after living in aso rock. mary abacha lost his husband while living in aso rock. obasanjo lost his wife while living in aso rock. yar adua's wife left with her husband from aso rock. when nigerians were dying from bombs and machetes of boko haram, jonathan and his wife told us those ppl died for our democracy so if any member of joe's family kick bucket or GP tank, we will add their names on the list of those who died for our democracy. no shaking.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2011
1025:

babangida lost his wife after living in aso rock. mary abacha lost his husband while living in aso rock. obasanjo lost his wife while living in aso rock. yar adua's wife left with her husband from aso rock. when nigerians were dying from bombs and machetes of boko haram, jonathan and his wife told us those ppl died for our democracy so if any member of joe's family kick bucket or GP tank, we will add their names on the list of those who died for our democracy. no shaking.
Guy man no wan die !
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by OCCULTIST(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2011
@Mt.naija:I knew it! Looking for scape goat for his utter failure.
Buhari & CPC must be behind this potent. I thoght he belongs to the great fraternity of Ogboni?

No he is not our member,he refuse to follow the instruction of his seniors,am sorry for him because he is so empty that power will soon go back to the north when they finish him with Juju,his vice will take over. Been a president of any nation is not same as been in your bedroom with your wife.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by Jakumo(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2011
As a renowned Professor Emeritus of Advanced Jujuological and Jujumotive Sciences, I hereby offer my services to the Nigerian government, in the capacity of a tenured consultant-at-large , tasked with interpreting and modulating all matters spiritual, superstitious, mystical, paranormal or extra-sensory in nature, as they occur in and around the seat of Nigeria's federal power.   Furthermore I call attention to my well-earned shower of accolades from satisfied devotees to my affordable line of patented Jujumogorical Counter-Measures, whose potency has subdued many an Enemy of Frogress and Disgruntled Element.

Included along with my resume is an archive of corroborative video footage, chronicling the efficacy of my potions and amulets, all skillfully designed to impart formidable powers of ballistics immunity, hex neutralization, hypnosis for muff access, invisibility, invincibility, criminal impunity, and unlimited virility, on well-heeled clients now lined up to offer awe-struck testimony to their brand loyalty with respect to my product line.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by Hoteph(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2011
Its normal thing am sure GEJ will get used to things grin
Even a new apprentice in Idumata experience stuff like that sometimes lol
There is no juju but the fear of juju cheesy
GEJ is just remembering the things her mama warned him about tongue
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2011
I've been suspecting this long, Mr. President should reinforce and match power for power, TB Joshua is there for Christians and there are powerful native doctors for traditionalist.  Its a pity.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by dustydee: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2011
I hope they won't start blaming the failure of govt on juju too.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by dapachez: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2011
there is always an excuse from this PDP team ,if it is not niger delta,it is boko haram,if not it is cabal now it is JUJU mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew i laff in kanuri. drunk ass nation. we got the leaders we deserve

Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by chakula: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2011
Codswallop, if juju is truthfully functioning they should contest it on boko haram members and, why disturbing our [s]incompetent bungling inept unapt unskilled and ineffectual[/s] president?
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by Blazing99: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2011
He think say to rule Naija na beans. Abeg enough of all these excuse for incompetence. If he no fit make he handover.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by emmatok(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2011
Every Nigeria Politician is into one Religious or Fetish stuff .

GEJ should keep shut,get protection and do his JOB.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by prodam(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2011
1025:

i really buy the idea and the evident "law of Moses" application. the worst was when corpers died, he said they were martyrs and die for the Nation. i can never forget the statement, but i pray he leaves aso rock healthy and fulfilled. although, he definitely knows how to deal with issues, has he not seen things, during his journey to the presidency
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by superior1: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2011
Juju in Aso Rock,must i laugh anytime i dey nairaland?
But come to think of it, most of these public office holders get jazz no be small o atleast I know of people like OGD and if anybody is doubting the efficacy of African Man tally, I know somewhere in Ijebu I can recommend.
A day visit will clear such doubt
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2011
1025:

How did I miss this, lol. If them die who go flex the money dem de share every wednesday. Now that the ministers are not around, only God knows what goes on in aso rock on wednesdays
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by philip0906(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Lwkmd.maybe ibo people have been jazzing jonathan to get favour from him since they rigged massively for him,hence must reap the fruit of their labour.I dont believe in juju.All jonathan need is a concortion of Opa eyin and Awoka + Alomo bitters.
u neva still go hire brain 4 dat ya big head. . . grin grin
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2011
philip0906:

Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2011
philip0906:

Hmm. . .it's clear now abi you people want yorubas to take your slots again ? Make una jazz am well well infact they should open okija annex in Abuja ! grin
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by savanto: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
I hope this is not to be used as an excuse why he failed to perform and fulfill all his campaign promises to Nigerians. LMAO
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by Tricici(f): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2011
Holy holy!
Jujuz nothing new, it has always all ways been around. especially when itcomes to black africa politics (that's what I know). But why r they makin noise when they know how to 'deal with the stuff & keep it on track' ?
Abeg they should bring to day light tangible results for the people who voted'em in and keep for themselves the ungodly activities!

May they all be saved.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by oladayo042: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2011
Jonathan's cluelessness is now being attributed to Juju Awon Iya mi Osoronga.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by phillipe: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2011
This is BAD BOYS II
Starring IBB as Will Smith and OBJ as Martin Lawrence

Sit back and Enjoy
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by sylve11: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2011
@ blutooth, if i sey u be ful wetin u go talk? grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by VolvoS60(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2011
What's "muff access"? grin
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by nagoma(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2011
@ Shimao;Abegi! Make Mr. President go do medical checkup. He's always looked hypothyroid to me. The stress of the office is bringing it to the fore.

Its more like a GH problem.
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by kandiikane(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2011
Tricici:

Holy holy!
Jujuz nothing new, it has always all ways been around. especially when itcomes to black africa politics (that's what I know). But why r they makin noise when they know how to 'deal with the stuff & keep it on track' ?
Abeg they should bring to day light tangible results for the people who voted'em in and keep for themselves the ungodly activities!

May they all be saved.
I mean was that black necessary? If that is what you know please explain. I want to know how you found out Black African politicians use Juju. . wink
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by adozie(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2011
Absolute nonsense! Be not deceived, juju does not work! Nah only the one you chop for mouth that can harm you. If juju worked, why did the person in question not use it to win election?, become the most powerful man in the world?? Why did Africans not use juju to stop Europeans from taking our brothers and sisters into slavery. Why haven’t they used it to make Nigeria the strongest country in the world??. Like one writer said, the problem is that once you begin to believe these things, you throw rational reasoning out of the “window”. You stop thinking straight and you give in to stupidity
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by Ijebulogic(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2011
A friend of mine complains of the same symptoms - feeling drained and tired after certain people visited him. he even gave me their details, they are often called Ngozi, Shade or Aisha and the visits often take place on Fridays after a night out grin
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by kandiikane(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^^Ahaahaha, do they get paid?
Re: Juju Scare In Aso Rock! by Kasiem2: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2011
Nobody mentioned the name of the tribe associated with this fetish activities, we just said,"a particular tribe" and kept mute for intellectual reasoning. But, for the fear of people bearing and nursing that tribe in mind, they just rushed to mention the name of another tribe to divert the attention. I'm just amused, cos name or no name, we all know the fetish tribe, that's why it's prevalent in all their activities including movies.

Gej Sends Tenure Elongation Bill: "i Had No Shoes : " / Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash / Take Money/Rice From Politicians But Vote According To Your Conscience- Clergy