Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k (48002 Views)

Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving / Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested / EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Warldbest(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2022
A primitive set of people,

8 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2022
grin

That's less than 150 dollars

Hahahahahaha

skull mining Afonjas are not real yorubas but Tinubu urchins

9 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by ACRI: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2022
Start shooting ritualist on sight pls

I see some street urchins already turning this to a tribal bashing thread. There are only good and bad people in the world, crime is not specific to a race, tribe or ethnicity.

When you are traveling out, pls kindly carry your tribal passport to the embassy for stamp brainless individuals.

The old vultures are planning for 2023 you are still here promoting their sectional interest. Continue.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by LILTJAY1: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2022
Nairaland is outdated.. saw this news on instablog for over 2 weeks ago

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Erudite SKULLers. If a SKULLer invites you for a meal, just run.
Skulltocurrency

the goldmine of Tinubu urchins

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Emperorx: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2022
A whole human being head you want to sell for 70k not a cow head or elephant head a human head for Christ sake God have mercy.

8 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2022
Ooni:
My people can be wicked though
God bless real ooni of ife.

I wish alafin of Oyo can be like you

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2022
70k? Money that is not up to infinix hot 10

9 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Another couple again In the same ogun state What is really wrong with this state I think the government need to declare ogun as state of emergency.

Same couple, but their case is in court, this is just an update.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by GloriousGbola: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2022
Na wa o.

Na to dey wear adamantium neck belt when in ogun state.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Johel(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by tonididdy(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2022
... In DJ Khalid's voice: Another one!

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2022
Henribest8:
Yoruba people and ritual be like 5 and 6, I wonder where the get that mantality from. After all this ritual way their father and son they do, their women go still collect three cups of rice to vote bad leaders. I tire for all this peesi peesi for body people
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Ojemalad(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2022
Triangles1:
Pathetic psychopath posting old news.

This is old news.
Stupid man, old news. Go and implement yousr, so to make it new.... Stupid person. Click on the link, fool.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Strategical2022(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2022
This is disheartening and pure wickedness
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2022
KevMitnick:
When I visited Abeokuta about four years ago, there was a market my driver passed through where they sold all sorts of fetish items from dried up reptiles and insects to dried up birds and primates. The whole place smelled very bad, but the people were all comfortably sited in the stench emanating from the worn out stalls that littered the street.
With believes like this, its very difficult to convince such a people that the whole ritual thing is bad and its a crime punishable by law. Its very shameful.
A lot of southwestern Nigerians are not different from the people in Togo, Benin republic, Burundi and the likes that practice voodoo as a religion. May their right senses return to them

Look at you talking as if there aren't ritualists in S/E, S/S and the North.

The other day a 14 year old boy in Warri was caught trying to kill his neighbour, an older lady for rituals. He was already macheting the poor woman.

In another news a case emanated in Alaba where an Igbo businessman used his female apprentice for rituals and buried her under the shop.

Never use any case to badmouth the SW as if you're not a Nigerian. It is hypocritical and you're using this avenue to spread bigotry.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by francisbiz: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2022
Imagine!
These are the type of people blaming America and praising Putin and Russia for invading Ukraine; I know they all insane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by immortalcrown(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Nairaland is outdated.. saw this news on instablog for over 2 weeks ago
The news appeared on Nairaland the same time. This post is just an update. The first report of the incident does not say the couple drugged the victim.

You may even see this same update on Instablog.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by ajayiopy: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

https://punchng.com/ogun-couple-remanded-for-murder-sale-of-womans-head/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1646368232
OGUN STATE AGAIN ?
AM A YORUBA MAN BUT AM TIRED OF OGUN STATE,WHY ARE THEY FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO PASS A BILL AGAINST THIS AT STATE ASSEMBLY? OR NA THEM THEY BUY THE PARTS?

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Jmichael1(m): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2022
I prefer sambista forest to dis ogun state....

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by LILTJAY1: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2022
immortalcrown:

The news appeared on Nairaland the same time. This post is just an update. The first report of the incident does not say the couple drugged the victim.

You may even see this same update on Instablog.
I don see this story since for instablog and even lindaikeji. .
Nairaland should be current
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Kingosytex:
Wickedness has taken over the hearts of humans.

More like laziness mixed with extreme foolishness. So if I use 10000 human heads for sacrifice billions would drop from the sky and Il become the next dangote or bill gates?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Enemyofpeace: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Mehn..

The southwesterners and their useless occupation.

What kind of nonsense is this?

Why would a people be this wicked?

Yet, all they bother about is the igbos and biafra while their population is being depleted by ritualist
I can see that the story is giving you a hard on. Continue!
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Enemyofpeace: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2022
Loewe:

Look at you talking as if there aren't ritualists in S/E, S/S and the North.

The other day a 14 year old boy in Warri was caught trying to kill his neighbour, an older lady for rituals. He was already macheting the poor woman.

In another news a case emanated in Alaba where an Igbo businessman used his female apprentice for rituals and buried her under the shop.

Never use any case to badmouth the SW as if you're not a Nigerian. It is hypocritical and you're using this avenue to spread bigotry.
you dey mind that hediot?
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by diplomat058(m): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2022
This same story has been posted on Nairaland for about three times. It seems there are bad news excavation enthusiasts on this forum. I don't know if they do it for passion or out of spite.
Meanwhile death sentence should be legally stated for all forms of ritualism, including the so called yahoo+

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by descarado: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2022
KevMitnick:
When I visited Abeokuta about four years ago, there was a market my driver passed through where they sold all sorts of fetish items from dried up reptiles and insects to dried up birds and primates. The whole place smelled very bad, but the people were all comfortably sited in the stench emanating from the worn out stalls that littered the street.
With believes like this, its very difficult to convince such a people that the whole ritual thing is bad and its a crime punishable by law. Its very shameful.
A lot of southwestern Nigerians are not different from the people in Togo, Benin republic, Burundi and the likes that practice voodoo as a religion. May their right senses return to them

I certainly agree with you. As long as they keep on practicing voodooism, this will continue to happen.

At a certain time in history of this world, voodoo practice was reigning supreme but majority of the world has abandoned such practice. Why can't these people abandon it too?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by omooba969(m): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2022
Putin's attention is needed in Ogun State.
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Arysexy(m): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2022
Haaaaa

Afonja Master of human spare parts.

If you want intestine, liver, finger, oesophagus, pancreas, scrotum etc, contact the nearest Afonja human spare parts dealers for your supply.

Igbos deal on car spare parts, Afonja deals on human spare parts, Tufiakwa!

Awon skull miners! Ndi skulland

Skullership berekete for sad waste.

Spits on their cone heads

This is how I move around in sad waste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2022
Ndi afonjas

Spits

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Offpoint1: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2022
70k? poverty of the mind is the worse of all poverty
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Babaheekmat: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2022
70 thousands..

Ha!

Illiteracy is a disease

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos / U.S. Bureau Of Prisons To Probe Hushpuppi Over Viral Feast At Fort Dix Facility / Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.