Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,128 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k (47991 Views)

Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving / Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested / EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Oceanjagaban: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2022
Na mumu dey go live for yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Sleekfingers: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by minasu190: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2022
Ogun state and skull miner,they are 5&6.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2022
Henribest8:
Yoruba people and ritual be like 5 and 6, I wonder where the get that mantality from. After all this ritual way their father and son they do, their women go still collect three cups of rice to vote bad leaders. I tire for all this peesi peesi for body people
lol
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by billgabb(m): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2022
I was afraid of Funke my lover even during play because she is from Ogun State. This is as far back as 2017. I loved her, I never visited her, and I am always afraid whenever she visit me on weekends.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by derecho(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2022
What a couple. I believe they must have planned to get more.Tomorrow, they'd be shouting "millionaire" and even accuse others of being lazy.
But the husband no fear, a woman who can kill a friend like this... Ehn

That said,
I always tell people wicked people abound every where.I shake my head when some naive people think it's an ibo thing to love money.What do you call this? Evil presents itself in different ways just that many are beclouded by bigotry. Humans are essentially the same everywhere until there is an inner conversion.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by sukar886: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Ogun state again!!!! Na wahooo

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by immortalcrown(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2022
LILTJAY1:
I don see this story since for instablog and even lindaikeji. .
Nairaland should be current
Be specific. Does the one you saw two weeks ago say the couple drugged the victim before killing the victim?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by placeofallure(f): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2022
KevMitnick:
When I visited Abeokuta about four years ago, there was a market my driver passed through where they sold all sorts of fetish items from dried up reptiles and insects to dried up birds and primates. The whole place smelled very bad, but the people were all comfortably sited in the stench emanating from the worn out stalls that littered the street.
With believes like this, its very difficult to convince such a people that the whole ritual thing is bad and its a crime punishable by law. Its very shameful.
A lot of southwestern Nigerians are not different from the people in Togo, Benin republic, Burundi and the likes that practice voodoo as a religion. May their right senses return to them

While I vehemently condemn their evil acts, your comment here is uncalled for. It reeks of bigotry. I like to be objective and real. Ritual killing and it's attendant evils are not restricted to only Southwestern Nigeria. Many if not all African tribes practise some form of voodooism, even the whites. Go watch videos of Masonry on YouTube.
If you are knowledgeable about history, the voodooism practised in most Caribbean countries (Jamaica, Cuba, Bahamas etc) today are transported from Ibo land, fallback from the slave trade era. Go figure!

Moreso this particular incidence has been reported before. This post is just giving updates on the proceedings.

The wrath of God fall on whoever will not work with his hands and thought it fulfilling to kill or maim another to earn his living. They will get their comeuppance!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Englishisamust: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Common 70k
That you can borrow from online mobile apps?

So my phone is worth more than 10 human skulls na wa oh

Pls how can I do this??
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by christistruth01: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2022
It is time to Confront the Ooni and Alaafin with all other Oba's on the Issue of Human Sacrifice

They should make a Proclamation denouncing it and banning it

I hear that the Ooni Is the head of all the Yoruba Cults
If that is so he needs to call his people to Order and find out the People behind this Abomination

Adedoyin who is number 4 , Chief in Ile Ife is under arrest for Ritual Killing of Timothy Adegoke

God Almighty did not Create Human Beings with heads so that Cultists and Babalawo's could be beheading people any how

The Bible says in the book of Proverbs that
It is when a King sweeps the Wicked away that his throne is established in Righteousness forever

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by LILTJAY1: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2022
immortalcrown:

Be specific. Does the one you saw two weeks ago say the couple drugged the victim before killing the victim?
yeah.. I saw same story as this one
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Triangles1(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2022
Ojemalad:

Stupid man, old news. Go and implement yousr, so to make it new.... Stupid person. Click on the link, fool.

E pain you, stop posting old news.

See wound all over your body and soul I can feel it.
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by hannsg: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2022
Skullicious...eshe! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Dedemworld: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Mehn..

The southwesterners and their useless occupation.

What kind of nonsense is this?

Why would a people be this wicked?

Yet, all they bother about is the igbos and biafra while their population is being depleted by ritualist

They are still following ur brothers behind.. Cox I don't know what brought tribalism into this..
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Amumaigwe: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Mehn..

The southwesterners and their useless occupation.

What kind of nonsense is this?

Why would a people be this wicked?

Yet, all they bother about is the igbos and biafra while their population is being depleted by ritualist

Every day comes with one gory story about ritual killing in Ogun. Such a heartless and coldblooded people.
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by prophetfire: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Erudite SKULLers. If a SKULLer invites you for a meal, just run.
. .... And they want Tilinmbu to become president so that � skull minning would be recognized as a legitimate business in Nigeria eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by immortalcrown(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2022
LILTJAY1:
yeah.. I saw same story as this one
Please, send me the link. I ask for the link because I do not think you understand my point. Nairaland reported the incident more than two weeks ago. This today's post about the incident is just an update.
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Kokaine(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2022
KevMitnick:
When I visited Abeokuta about four years ago, there was a market my driver passed through where they sold all sorts of fetish items from dried up reptiles and insects to dried up birds and primates. The whole place smelled very bad, but the people were all comfortably sited in the stench emanating from the worn out stalls that littered the street.
With believes like this, its very difficult to convince such a people that the whole ritual thing is bad and its a crime punishable by law. Its very shameful.
A lot of southwestern Nigerians are not different from the people in Togo, Benin republic, Burundi and the likes that practice voodoo as a religion. May their right senses return to them
There Is a market like this in Benin city. Can't remember the name but its on the way from siluko road to ringroad.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by slowice(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2022
Soon there will be no head left standing in the south west undecided

Don't trust no swesterner...... Even in lagos I can't visit none of them. I'm too young to loose my sweet fine boy head undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by LILTJAY1: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2022
MikeMicheal:
If you must visit ogun state, please wear helmet oooooo
So u feel say dem no fit harvest ur skull with helmet on?? grin grin
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by JayPeeOham: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Another couple again In the same ogun state What is really wrong with this state I think the government need to declare ogun as state of emergency.

The state is already on emergency grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Angelfrost(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2022
At this rate, how many citizens will still have heads on their shoulders by this time next year... cry

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by Evaloyal2J(f): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2022
*covers my head as I read across thread*

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by emmanuelbrown26: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2022
KevMitnick:
U really waka well well. Odour is part of western culture. To me them, odour is just their own aroma or fragrance. West can't do without filty odour

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by FireUpNow(m): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Yoluba and their love for ritual killlings. Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by dominique(f): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
It's the same couple in the thread below,are you people this forgetful or just deliberately acting ignorant? The update in the case is that the couple has been charged to court

https://www.nairaland.com/6983534/police-arrests-couple-human-parts

Does it even make sense that two sets of couples in the same location will drug and butcher the wife's friend within the space of a month, then sell the head for the exact same price? Common sense should have told you that it's the same couple, but as they say common sense is not common.
Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by SeriouslySense(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Voodoo is not a problem. The misconceptions are the problem, though I am not a voodoo practitioner. The stench emanating from these markets is what people have gotten acclimated to and even love. However, not everyone gets acclimated to every pungent smell, and it is okay to avoid these products for the unacclimated. Our beliefs and value system are everything. If parents are ignorant, they will most likely pass this information on, and if outsiders badly influence children, they will likely seek it out later..

KevMitnick:

1 Like

Re: Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k by emmanuelbrown26: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
degamonn:
Even cow head is much more expensive than human head in Nigeria.
No, I will not agree with u on that. Cow head is much more expensive that human head in Afonja land

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) / Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi / Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.