Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Help Me With My Dilemma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me With My Dilemma (2246 Views)

My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With My Dilemma by hbngtreyu: 7:14am On Mar 04, 2022
I need some advice.

I think I left love for too late in life. Been chasing career all this time I've not grown close to any lady and my parents are pressuring to marry. Honestly right now I would prefer someone entirely new who is also career-minded. But in the absence of any, I have three choices

- Miss A is based in Nigeria. She is an accountant. We talk occasionally and it is clear she wants me to ask her out. Problem is that she likes money too much. This girl has never spent on me, but when it is her birthday I cannot rest, even though we are only friends.

- Miss B is homely. But she's desperate. I don't want someone who is desperate.

- Miss C is just finishing university. She's smart, but it's not yet clear if she can make a career for herself. Her course of study is also not STEM, so I don't know what future she may have. Plus she is like 5 years younger.

- Miss D is successful, but I have not reached out to her yet. I want to, but I have the feeling she forms too much. I don't know if I should just call her. She is based in the same country that I'm in. She posts a lot of instagram which is like a red flag.

I'm just confused. I need a wife. I'm based in the US and at the top of my career.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by donbachi(m): 7:20am On Mar 04, 2022
Master A neva ready,confused,no even know wetin him want in a woman.

Imperfect man looking for a perfect woman.try another planet.

31 Likes

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by hbngtreyu: 7:22am On Mar 04, 2022
donbachi:

grin grin Mehn, I just tire. This wife mata

1 Like

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Afonjashapmouth: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2022
What you need is self-rehabilitation cos what you are looking for can only be found in a factory where robots are made. As it is right now, everybody is managing somebody and get this straight once, there is nothing like a perfect match. Pick a raw material and build a home that you desire. From your tone self, you sound problematic. Women are not commodities listed for purchase. Work on yourself bro

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by emmanuelbrown26: 7:38am On Mar 04, 2022
hbngtreyu:
Hmmmmmm, my brother my brother!!! I don't know when u left Nigeria but Nigerian ladies of nowadays are something else.
Once dem dun hear abroad, my brother they go pretend like queen from heaven, think twice before engaging any Nigerian lady here in Nigeria.
And d angle u are coming from, u hv to ask yourself some questions and those questions would determine your fate about getting married to a Nigerian lady.
What do u really want? Bcs I believe d major (if not d only) thing why men get married is bcs of procreation, aside that I believe men won't be bordered about marriage.
As I dey type like this, 3 of my homies wey marry, na so so wahala. 1 in Texas, 1 Germany, 1 Dubai, 2 dun dumb their marriages while 1 is at d brick of collapsing.
To a career man like u, think very deep ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, many things wey son of man dun see no bi here.
THE GOD'S ARE WISE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by hbngtreyu: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Hmmmmmm, my brother my brother!!! I don't know when u left Nigeria but Nigerian ladies of nowadays are something else.
Once dem dun hear abroad, my brother they go pretend like queen from heaven, think twice before engaging any Nigerian lady here in Nigeria.
And d angle u are coming from, u hv to ask yourself some questions and those questions would determine your fate about getting married to a Nigerian lady.
What do u really want? Bcs I believe d major (if not d only) thing why men get married is bcs of procreation, aside that I believe men won't be bordered about marriage.
As I dey type like this, 3 of my homies wey marry, na so so wahala. 1 in Texas, 1 Germany, 1 Dubai, 2 dun dumb their marriages while 1 is at d brick of collapsing.
To a career man like u, think very deep ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, many things wey son of man dun see no bi here.
THE GOD'S ARE WISE
Omo, my tire haff tired. NA pressure sha. Normally I no dey fall for pressure, but my parents don too try. Now, I no fit hear word again. And they can see that I can easily afford this marriage, so my excuses no dey hold again. Before I bin dey dribble them wella.

Procreation and love. Love too good sha. I don experience am in the past, but then I wasn't looking for a wife. I think I need to ask maself more questions. Make I just unburden here small sad
Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Blackbelly(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2022
O.P abeg check one of my threads. I dey sell polymer clay. You go need like one carton to make your wife material tongue

5 Likes

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by advanceDNA: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2022
hbngtreyu:

U have too many deal breakers that are clearly unnecessary

This one likes money..which geh nor like money?? Plus she’s an accountant, which is a promising field with ACCA and CFA

That one is desperate..that’s vague. desperate for what? To get married? Are u not desperate now that you have wasted your time?? And you said she’s homely...that’s rare in 2022...na shèdí bàlà bàlà girls full outside now

The other one just finish Univeristy but your deal breaker is that is that she’s 5years younger and ddnt do STEM.

Nigga since when did a being young become a deal breaker?? That has always been the strength of women... what’s more, belittling the fact that she ddnt do STEM courses is just myopic.

There are lots of course doing well and they are not STEM....you abroad people too like nurse and IT....This is 2022...certificate isn’t everything...

It’s like you don’t to marry..u seff don dey old, you no know say old age na deal breaker ..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by baby124: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2022
Try D. She seems at tour level. Instagram is a red flag for you but not for everyone. Some couples both post on IG. Everyone needs an outlet so it may not be a big deal except she’s out there opening Toto for everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Richy4(m): 7:54am On Mar 04, 2022
I'm not the one wearing your shoes, but I will take "C" if I am to be in your situation....

Since you know your onion career wise, u can guide her.. together,u can build something out of it with her or introduce her to a lucrative career in the event that you got married to her...

5 years younger is not a big gap...just my opinion though....

1 Like

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by emmanuelbrown26: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2022
hbngtreyu:

Omo, my tire haff tired. NA pressure sha. Normally I no dey fall for pressure, but my parents don too try. Now, I no fit hear word again. And they can see that I can easily afford this marriage, so my excuses no dey hold again. Before I bin dey dribble them wella.

Procreation and love. Love too good sha. I don experience am in the past, but then I wasn't looking for a wife. I think I need to ask maself more questions. Make I just unburden here small sad
Baba mi, u still hv to develop that thick skin more, develop it more. I remember when my mum wanted to start d pressure, I blatantly told her that if she wants our relationship as mother and son to continue that she should stop about marriage whenever we are talking, ever since then, no more "when are u going to marry?
Then, d love u experienced was then not now my brother, na we dey Street, we no how every every dey go for street. Naija girls no d same naija girls wey u know then.
Sit your ass down and ask yourself questions,
Is it bcs of procreation or companionship u want to get married?
As for marriage, yes u hv d finance and couple with the environment u are, u hv laid d foundation for your future children but will your future wife follow your path and still respect and maintain her lane as a wife?

3 Likes

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Nnetriplet: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Contact gorettiuwabuike@gmail.com
Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by ImaIma1(f): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na wa o. Even STEM course is a requirement. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Mindlog: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
hbngtreyu:

Uncle you neva ready to marry.

You just reminded me of Rudeboy's (Paul Okoye) lyrics of Perfect woman....

You dey de find a perfect wife
Searching for a perfect one
The life you live is it a perfect life?
You know the place where I dey go,....

If you dey find this woman
Pretty woman
That perfect woman wey go dey by your side
That God fearing woman
That kind of woman
Brother go build am yourself.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
donbachi:

Well stated! undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
hbngtreyu:
I need some advice.

I think I left love for too late in life. Been chasing career all this time I've not grown close to any lady and my parents are pressuring to marry. Honestly right now I would prefer someone entirely new who is also career-minded. But in the absence of any, I have three choices
I'm just confused. I need a wife. I'm based in the US and at the top of my career.
The bigger red flag here is you, mister. You are trying to marry for the wrong reasons and there are countless examples out there for why that is never the right thing to do. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
hbngtreyu:
No be wife matter be your major issue here at all. You are yourself unprepared hence your confusion. undecided

Please don't ruin life for any of those women with your confusion. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by frozen70(f): 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
hbngtreyu:
I need some advice.

- Miss A is based in Nigeria. She is an accountant. We talk occasionally and it is clear she wants me to ask her out. Problem is that she likes money too much. This girl has never spent on me, but when it is her birthday I cannot rest, even though we are only friends.

- Miss C is just finishing university. She's smart, but it's not yet clear if she can make a career for herself. Her course of study is also not STEM, so I don't know what future she may have. Plus she is like 5 years younger.

- Miss D is successful, but I have not reached out to her yet. I want to, but I have the feeling she forms too much. I don't know if I should just call her. She is based in the same country that I'm in. She posts a lot of instagram which is like a red flag.

You can never get a perfect woman or get exactly the type of woman that you want

But just follow your heart and pick anyone that you feel can make you happy staying with
Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Thebig4: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
There is no perfect woman sir, think before you make that move.
Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Saintmary(f): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Since I've been in Nairaland, this is the first thread I will stumble into.

Chai.

Ishilove
Pocohantas
Abeg come and see what they want to turn girls into. Bend down select.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by GboyegaD(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na wife you dey find abi commodity?
Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Janosky: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
hbngtreyu:
I need some advice.

OP, if you strongly believe in God and the holy scriptures, the screenshot and this Bible verses will set you on the right path to find the woman that complements you.

Proverbs 3:5-6, Proverbs 16:3 & Genesis 24:1-67.
Pray & read these scriptures, follow the lessons in your quest for a good, God fearing wife.

You will recall this post in many years to come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
hbngtreyu:
I need some advice.

How old are you?
Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Saintmary:
Since I've been in Nairaland, this is the first thread I will stumble into.

Chai.

Ishilove
Pocohantas
Abeg come and see what they want to turn girls into. Bend down select.
He seems like a very problematic person.
Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by hbngtreyu: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The bigger red flag here is you, mister. You are trying to marry for the wrong reasons and there are countless examples out there for why that is never the right thing to do. undecided
You are taking this too far. E never reach like dat.
Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by socialmediaman: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
OP if already established career woman is important to you try option D or go to some good dating websites there that will help you narrow down your choice to your core values, and try your luck.

Be mindful that the same way you’re categorizing them is the same way they’re categorizing you among other potential suitors, everyone wants what’s good for them, so you have to measure up to the standards of those you want as well

4 Likes

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by hbngtreyu: 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Choose the one you're compatible with (personality, religion, hobbies, tribe, food, etc), whose values match with yours (do you want the same things out of life? do you live by the same guiding principles in life?), you love and can ultimately see yourself spending the rest of your life with (because umm, that's what you would be doing).

* I didn't list "love" first b/c love alone isn't enough; you've to look at other things.

From your four choices, choose one and forget about the rest. All you've done is complain about all of them but no one knows your own imperfections. Are you a husband material yourself? With your poor decision-making skills and inability to be content with one woman, let alone four, I doubt it.

When a grown man is ready for marriage, he will be decisive with who he wants to be with, not have several girlfriends and still be looking for someone new that he'll probably also complain about. The confusion you're creating for yourself is unecessary.

Na wa o. Na so you just finish me. cheesy Poor decision-making skills. Decision-making skills that has taken me to near the height of my career.
Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Mindlog: 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
hbngtreyu:

Na wa o. Na so you just finish me. cheesy Poor decision-making skills. Decision-making skills that has taken me to near the height of my career.

There are women in your country of residence, focus your search there.
Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Saintmary(f): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ishilove:

He seems like a very problematic person.

Thanks Ma'am.

Abi o
Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by fineboynl(m): 12:49am On Mar 05, 2022
Career people don't think about marriage nowadays. If bill gates can get divorce who are you. Just removed marriage for your life for now. The more you are thinking of marriage the more it will be difficult.

Just move with women and when you see the right one you will not ask this question. It's because you haven't not see her that why you are confused.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by superCleanworks(m): 2:43am On Mar 05, 2022
hbngtreyu:

I nova ready to marry ooooo.

top of my career... this is totally irrelevant to your search. or you want to buy wedding ring for your career? grin

how can you have 4 women in your life and none of them is your type? this says lots about your seriousness in getting the right type for you.
how did you gather people you dont need in the first place?

maybe you should tell your parents to wait for another year at least this way there will be less tension and you can get your selection process fixed.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Friends Wife Is An Unrepentant Witch / Husband/wife At Home. / What Kind Of Insecticide And Bathing Soap Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.