Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Help Me With My Dilemma - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me With My Dilemma (2255 Views)

My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / My Dilemma As A New Wife / Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Pascopele: 4:42am On Mar 05, 2022
Mold all of them in one and marry them! Oga! The ladies outside na, just very few understands what marriage is obviously you don't know what you want. None of those lady fits you based on what you have written

1 Like

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by ITbomb(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2022
I will advise you to stop seeing them as possible marriage mate and start being just friends. And have as many friends as you will not be distracted from work.

For a career minded person, the best wife is the homely wife that is vast (learned) , not STEM, not Instagram and certainly not career minded like you.

Compatibility is about supporting and complimenting each other weakness, not having similar strengths

5 Likes

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by bigjackass: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
Gave up on the op when he said type C didnt study a STEM course. I pity the poor woman that will eventually end up with this douchebag undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by mastermaestro(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
bigjackass:
Gave up on the op when he said type C didnt study a STEM course. I pity the poor woman that will eventually end up with this douchebag undecided

Dude is wallowing in his own confusion. Last last, he will marry a pretentious monster. grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by hbngtreyu: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
mastermaestro:

Dude is wallowing in his own confusion. Last last, he will marry a pretentious monster. grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Mikeeytools: 2:36am On Mar 06, 2022
Try miss S
Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
See Red Flag calling another person Red Flag, omo Charcoal calling Kettle black grin grin grin

- Miss A, the accountant lady isn't interested in you one bit, you are just a means to an end.

- Miss B is desperate? Always choose the lesser evil, it is not always black and white. I'd choose miss B as you can't even put a name any bad thing about her apart from desperation.

- Miss C, She's smart, but it's not yet clear if she can make a career for herself -- Omo with this statement, your relationship is give & take (Give me X, let me give you Y). I don't blame you though. You are in America hence you are seeing the harsh reality that we don't see.

- Miss D is successful, She posts a lot of instagram which is like a red flag --- Social Media Validation, if you can cope with it, then it's fine. Just know that you are marrying Tonto Dike in another body, any little argument in your house over pepper and salt, Instablog9Ja will carry your news. It will be all over TikTok.

At the end, I'm very optimistic that you'd end up making the wrong choice, because you'd meet a lady who would have discovered what you want and would pretend and play along just to get in & then become a Dragon in human form.

hbngtreyu:
I need some advice.

I think I left love for too late in life. Been chasing career all this time I've not grown close to any lady and my parents are pressuring to marry. Honestly right now I would prefer someone entirely new who is also career-minded. But in the absence of any, I have three choices

- Miss A is based in Nigeria. She is an accountant. We talk occasionally and it is clear she wants me to ask her out. Problem is that she likes money too much. This girl has never spent on me, but when it is her birthday I cannot rest, even though we are only friends.

- Miss B is homely. But she's desperate. I don't want someone who is desperate.

- Miss C is just finishing university. She's smart, but it's not yet clear if she can make a career for herself. Her course of study is also not STEM, so I don't know what future she may have. Plus she is like 5 years younger.

- Miss D is successful, but I have not reached out to her yet. I want to, but I have the feeling she forms too much. I don't know if I should just call her. She is based in the same country that I'm in. She posts a lot of instagram which is like a red flag.

I'm just confused. I need a wife. I'm based in the US and at the top of my career.

Re: Help Me With My Dilemma by InfinityFabric: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
Not smart is a man looking for a career woman. You're probably not ready if you're looking for working woman.
Women are not supposed to be slaving around in Corporations, Govt building so that they can for the household.

Miss D is successful, but I have not reached out to her yet. I want to, but I have the feeling she forms too much. I don't know if I should just call her. She is based in the same country that I'm in. She posts a lot of instagram which is like a red flag.
She'll look for you when she's like 35 - 40

Miss C is just finishing university. She's smart, but it's not yet clear if she can make a career for herself. Her course of study is also not STEM, so I don't know what future she may have. Plus she is like 5 years younger.
Your best bet.

I'm just confused. I need a wife. I'm based in the US and at the top of my career.
Please, under which law do you want to marry ? I hope you're not marrying in the US, because if you do, my condolences in advance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Understand My Hubby / Has She Been An Advantage Or A Disadvantage To You. / Is It Wrong/right To Keep Secrets (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.