Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) (19051 Views)

A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot / Abba Kyari Rescues Kidnapped Assistant Police Commissioner In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Uchedizzy(f): 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
If you are not ready for a baby then close your legs or better still use proction, devil dey learn work were some people dey
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
azys:
...what is my father insinuating!!... Sense is very far from my father....
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
OMW! See harmless cute baby. Y would a human be this heartless?
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Shalommy:
Hmmm.. My gender are something else! If you're pregnant and not ready to be a mother better go for abortion or commit suicide. Chaii.. angry
Na your gender Na they like Bad boys And open pekus for them to chop later start looking for good boy for marriage after Bad boys eat free
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Stevenson20:
Why not go and drop it in a nearby orphanage home instead of waste bin. Tomorrow now the lady will start shining her congo again without remorse. Devil needs to drop his ego and come and learn work where from these species
That's why we keep shouting that gender
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nkemimoh:
Oh my God! How can a mother be so heartless to drop her own baby in waste bin without clothes. Thank God the baby was rescued
No be your gender they open for bad boys to chop if Na good boy will she open the pekus??
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
charlesdinho7:
if there is anything you should be scared of, it must be women. very anyhow people
That gender
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by errigdee: 1:16am On Mar 05, 2022
poor baby,what do they tend to gain in all of this
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Yokecuma: 5:18am On Mar 05, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

You don't know that married women commit abortions too, they should close their legs abi

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, YES!! That you are married does not change the fact that it was a human that was developing in your womb when you got pregnant and if you terminate the pregnancy, you have killed that human being. Have you sat down to think of what it would have been like if your mother did that to you? If you're not ready to parent a child in your marriage, then have $ex with sense or use protection. Don't let an innocent child who didn't do anything to you be the one to suffer for your own stupidity. And when you used all the protection and still got pregnant (which is very very unlikely), sister carry your baby, it's a gift from God for all your knacking. Let's stop this advocacy for unborn baby murder please
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2022
Yokecuma:

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, YES!! That you are married does not change the fact that it was a human that was developing in your womb when you got pregnant and if you terminate the pregnancy, you have killed that human being. Have you sat down to think of what it would have been like if your mother did that to you? If you're not ready to parent a child in your marriage, then have $ex with sense or use protection. Don't let an innocent child who didn't do anything to you be the one to suffer for your own stupidity. And when you used all the protection and still got pregnant (which is very very unlikely), sister carry your baby, it's a gift from God for all your knacking. Let's stop this advocacy for unborn baby murder please
My mother had me because she was ready to have me if she aborted me I would not mind because I never asked her to give birth to me it was a choice they made and if I was born into poverty or lacked any important thing in life I would have hated my parents because I did not ask to be born into that kind of life my parents were prepared and comfortable when I came into their lives. Some of the children on the streets would have preferred abortions nobody should be forced into having what they are not capable of taking care of or ready to have.

Mr man mind your business abeg, abortion is not baby murder you cannot murder something that is not viable.
There is no stupidity in abortion if someone cannot cater for a child they should not be forced to have it.Some of you religious folks who advocate against abortions are still the same ones who advocate against family planning and protections there are even medical grounds for abortions too.
Why don't you help the women opting for abortions to carry the babies and cater for them with the responsibilities that follow all these gift from God blah blah blah I thought the child will still end up as a sinner in the end abi?
How about Vladimir Putin I am sure he is a part of the gifts given by God.

Be realistic and practical about people's realties how many children have you adopted or lifted out of poverty?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 05, 2022
Men should control their kini

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

They are not killing them go and learn simple biology a foetus under 24 weeks is not viable and arguably cannot be murder.It is not all pregnancies that survives some are stillborn and miscarried or come with medical impediments are you saying that their life was taken itself by the womb since they are already human? angry
If you cannot provide solutions for somebody don't make decisions for them.
That is why I am telling you to be practical not everyone believes in your views about abortions and the law is not necessarily a police on morality abortion is not murder according to some and it does not make it so because your religion tells you so.
If you cannot provide or take responsibility for a child then don't force people into having them and that human life quote is quite subjective because there are state-sanctioned murders, and so forth so sometimes taking someone's life even in self defence could be necessary that argument is quite flawed
Simply because a baby is not viable at week 24 doesn't mean the baby should be killed.

At week 5 the baby's blood vessels begin to form and pump blood.

At week 6 the baby heart is already beating.

We should never take their lives.

They are human already.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2022
Akpan107:
Simply because a baby is not viable at week 24 doesn't mean the baby should be killed.

At week 5 the baby's blood vessels begin to form and pump blood.

At week 6 the baby heart is already beating.

We should never take their lives.

They are human already.

They are not, stop arguing illogically even in the womb natural abortions happen you cannot call something human when you cannot do a census for it or apply basic things humans get to a foetus in the womb that may or may not survive.

Is the foetus breathing like we do in the womb?yes or no?
Why isn't it called a foetus already since it is human and has not been born.Unless you believe that life starts at conception which is not even scientifically true I don't know what to say to you.

Nobody is forcing you to have abortions so stop making decisions for women who want to have it

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

They are not, stop arguing illogically even in the womb natural abortions happen you cannot call something human when you cannot do a census for it or apply basic things humans get to a foetus in the womb that may or may not survive.

Is the foetus breathing like we do in the womb?yes or no?
Why isn't it called a foetus already since it is human and has not been born.Unless you believe that life starts at conception which is not even scientifically true I don't know what to say to you.

Nobody is forcing you to have abortions so stop making decisions for women who want to have it
If you are claim life doesn't start at conception, when does life start?

I repeat, we should not KILL the unborn babies, they also have right to live.

when does human life begins?
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Akpan107:
If you are claim life doesn't start at conception, when does life start?

I repeat, we should not KILL the unborn babies, they also have right to live.

when does human life begins?

When a child is born his/her life starts when they start breathing.

They may or may not have a right to live but their right does not take precedence or substantially over the mother's it is her choice and no one is forcing your to have abortions allow women make their choices.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

When a child is born his/her life starts when they start breathing.

They may or may not have a right to live but their right does not take precedence or substantially over the mother's it is her choice and no one is forcing your to have abortions allow women make their choices.

You can see how woefully you failed to explain to me WHEN DOES LIFE START.

Is it also the mother's choice to kill her 2 years old child?

LIFE START AT CONCEPTION not after birth, just as we shouldn't remove oxygen from a sick man to kill him in the hospital, we must not also terminate the life of the vulnerable child.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Akpan107:

You can see how woefully you failed to explain to me WHEN DOES LIFE START.

Is it also the mother's choice to kill her 2 years old child?

LIFE START AT CONCEPTION not after birth, just as we shouldn't remove oxygen from a sick man to kill him in the hospital, we must not also terminate the life of the vulnerable child.

Stop conflating things focuses don't breath, life starts when a child is born abortion is not the same thing as infanticide and when a child is born he/she has inalienable rights because they are now viable and no longer under the dictate of the mother to decide for the two year old.

Life does not start at conception if it did the foetus would be viable at convention and would not be at risk of miscarriages or still births.
Go and read science and stop reasoning from your head about what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Stop conflating things focuses don't breath, life starts when a child is born abortion is not the same thing as infanticide and when a child is born he/she has inalienable rights because they are now viable and no longer under the dictate of the mother to decide for the two year old.

Life does not start at conception if it did the foetus would be viable at convention and would not be at risk of miscarriages or still births.
Go and read science and stop reasoning from your head about what you don't know
Science agrees life start at conception!

The foetus is a developing baby, just as a new born baby is also a developing child.

Both are not VIABLE since they are still developing.

A new born baby can't walk, sit or understand things around because he/she is still developing.

I could remember when my wife was pregnant for my daughter, and how the baby kept kicking her so hard in the womb...

I can't imagine killing her in the womb simply because I have the power to kill her.

We must not take the life of any baby just because we are more powerful.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Akpan107:
Science agrees life start at conception!

The foetus is a developing baby, just as a new born baby is also a developing child.

Both are not VIABLE since they are still developing.

A new born baby can't walk, sit or understand things around because he/she is still developing.

I could remember when my wife was pregnant for my daughter, and how the baby kept kicking her so hard in the womb...

I can't imagine killing her in the womb simply because I have the power to kill her.

We must not take the life of any baby just because we are more powerful.

I will reiterate again a baby has life and rights when it has been born or has gotten to the stage of viability it cannot be made to super impose on the mother it is the woman's choice to keep the pregnancy.A baby and mother or in this case the preborn are two separate entities and a woman should never be forced to keep a pregnancy she does not want especially when the man gets to work away free.

Of course I love babies and I don't support infanticide

You cannot kill your baby that is for you let other women get to decide what works for them they argue that it is not killing but the termination of a cell.
If the foetus is going to be a burden by all means we should do what is necessary some of them don't even survive to the due date so let me hear word about a life that is not certain and may be subject to undue hardship and injustices when born.
Not every child deserves to be born some may come with disabilities and diseases that becomes a burden to the economic reality of the mother or father if you or the government cannot provide an enabling environment to help them then by all means they should do what is necessary some children suffering today would wish they were never born.

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I will reiterate again a baby has life and rights when it has been born or has gotten to the stage of viability it cannot be made to super impose on the mother it is the woman's choice to keep the pregnancy.A baby and mother or in this case the preborn are two separate entities and a woman should never be forced to keep a pregnancy she does not want especially when the man gets to work away free.

Of course I love babies and I don't support infanticide

You cannot kill your baby that is for you let other women get to decide what works for them they argue that it is not killing but the termination of a cell.
If the foetus is going to be a burden by all means we should do what is necessary some of them don't even survive to the due date so let me hear word about a life that is not certain and may be subject to undue hardship and injustices when born.
Not every child deserves to be born some may come with disabilities and diseases that becomes a burden to the economic reality of the mother or father if you or the government cannot provide an enabling environment to help them then by all means they should do what is necessary some children suffering today would wish they were never born.

Baby doesn't only have right when he/she's born.

The right of the baby begins in the womb, and that's the RIGHT TO LIVE!!!

In Nigeria here, If you KILL an unborn child, it will earn you a jail sentence of up to 14 Years imprisonment,

Because abortion simply means the termination of another persons life, therefore, the unborn babies have rights and their right start before they're born.

Secondly, just because some unborn children have disabilities doesn't mean we should kill them,

Just as we can't go around and start killing people with disabilities...
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Akpan107:
Baby doesn't only have right when he/she's born.

The right of the baby begins in the womb, and that's the RIGHT TO LIVE
You are not getting the point,right to live at the detriment of who?self defence is a right as well why on earth do you think that even in countries where abortions are illegal the mother has a right to terminate the pregnancy if she will die as a result of it, the life of the mother Is substantial over the child and as long as the child is in her womb it is her choice to do what she wants with it the child does not have a right to live at the detriment of the mother that is why in delicate procedures they pick the mother over the child so get that through your head that a preborn does not have the same rights available to the born/living if it did it would be educated or have a census conducted on it while still in the womb many rights available to the born would be available to it but it is not if the child had a life from the womb then why miscarriages,still births why does the child not attain viability upon conception?
Nobody is forcing you to have an abortion but understand that other women have a right to it if you are so loving about kids help the ones born already and stop worrying about the preborn who may not attain 9 months

In the Negeria here, If you KILL an unborn child, it will earn you a jail sentence of up to 14 Years imprisonment,
Take it from me it only exist on paper you seem not to have heard of spontaneous abortions that are miscarriages that is one of the reason why it should be legalised ask your government if they have done anything for the born child that they are concerned about the unborn, we need to fight the hypocrisy because abortions happen in Nigeria and women hardly go to jail for it anyway so legalise it so that quacks don't destroy women's wombs let the professionals do it

Because abortion simply means the termination of another persons life, therefore, the unborn babies have rights and their right start before they're born.

Secondly, just because some unborn children have disabilities doesn't mean we should kill them,

Just as we can't go around and start killing people with disabilities...

Listen and listen good the rights of the unborn can never truncate the rights of the mother or father the people whom the child would be born to.It is the duty of the woman to decide that even rights are limited where your rights starts someone's own ends there so if you think the unborn has a higher right to life than the mothers right to personal liberty(choice) then you are just deceiving yourself there are even available defences to murder not so rights are not always black and white.

Actually if a child with a disability that will affect the life of the mother/father that will go ahead and wreck them financially then by all means they should terminate the pregnancy don't be sentimental use your head to think you think it is easy to take care of some disabled children you think everyone has the finances or luxury to do such?
Nobody is killing the disabled who have been born because rights are given to the born not the unborn in fact instead of government being concerned about the womb affairs of women they should try and help the didabled people because some of them have already been abandoned by their loved ones and family.
Truly pathetic situation

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 11:18am On Mar 21, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
You are not getting the point,right to live at the detriment of who?self defence is a right as well why on earth do you think that even in countries where abortions are illegal the mother has a right to terminate the pregnancy if she will die as a result of it, the life of the mother Is substantial over the child and as long as the child is in her womb it is her choice to do what she wants with it the child does not have a right to live at the detriment of the mother that is why in delicate procedures they pick the mother over the child so get that through your head that a preborn does not have the same rights available to the born/living if it did it would be educated or have a census conducted on it while still in the womb many rights available to the born would be available to it but it is not if the child had a life from the womb then why miscarriages,still births why does the child not attain viability upon conception?
Nobody is forcing you to have an abortion but understand that other women have a right to it if you are so loving about kids help the ones born already and stop worrying about the preborn who may not attain 9 months

Take it from me it only exist on paper you seem not to have heard of spontaneous abortions that are miscarriages that is one of the reason why it should be legalised ask your government if they have done anything for the born child that they are concerned about the unborn, we need to fight the hypocrisy because abortions happen in Nigeria and women hardly go to jail for it anyway so legalise it so that quacks don't destroy women's wombs let the professionals do it

Listen and listen good the rights of the unborn can never truncate the rights of the mother or father the people whom the child would be born to.It is the duty of the woman to decide that even rights are limited where your rights starts someone's own ends there so if you think the unborn has a higher right to life than the mothers right to personal liberty(choice) then you are just deceiving yourself there are even available defences to murder not so rights are not always black and white.

Actually if a child with a disability that will affect the life of the mother/father that will go ahead and wreck them financially then by all means they should terminate the pregnancy don't be sentimental use your head to think you think it is easy to take care of some disabled children you think everyone has the finances or luxury to do such?
Nobody is killing the disabled who have been born because rights are given to the born not the unborn in fact instead of government being concerned about the womb affairs of women they should try and help the didabled people because some of them have already been abandoned by their loved ones and family.
Truly pathetic situation
Hahahahaha...
You just claimed the law is only on paper, but you initially claimed the unborn baby doesn't have any right!!

Now you admits they have, but only on paper!!!

That doesn't change the fact that the law exists in our constitution.

I know our system is corrupt, but that doesn't change the fact that such law exists.

It's a criminal act to KILL unborn children, and it remains 14 years imprisonment BECAUSE IT'S the right child to live and not killed.

I will repeat again, yes, unborn babies have rights, and no one can take that right from them.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Akpan107:
Hahahahaha...
You just claimed the law is only on paper, but you initially claimed the unborn baby doesn't have any right!!

Now you admits they have, but only on paper!!!

That doesn't change the fact that the law exists in our constitution.

I know our system is corrupt, but that doesn't change the fact that such law exists.

It's a criminal act to KILL unborn children, and it remains 14 years imprisonment BECAUSE IT'S the right child to live and not killed.

I will repeat again, yes, unborn babies have rights, and no one can take that right from them.

Laws exist who is enforcing them grin

Know this and know peace, the right of the unborn can never be substantial over the mother even in countries where it is illegal that is why it is permissible if the woman's life is in danger so take that to the bank the so called rights can be taken away from them if the mother wishes to if it could not be taken away they would be viable upon conception in fact they have no business in the womb then they would just be born undecided

Also know this banning abortions only bans safe abortions it will continue to happen even in Nigeria and its imaginary years of imprisonment on paper

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Laws exist who is enforcing them grin

Know this and know peace, the right of the unborn can never be substantial over the mother even in countries where it is illegal that is why it is permissible if the woman's life is in danger so take that to the bank the so called rights can be taken away from them if the mother wishes to if it could not be taken away they would be viable upon conception in fact they have no business in the womb then they would just be born undecided

Also know this banning abortions only bans safe abortions it will continue to happen even in Nigeria and its imaginary years of imprisonment on paper
Funny question, "Law exist and who is enforcing them"

Who enforced the law for jail sentence of murderers before?

Hahahahaha....
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2022
Akpan107:
Funny question, "Law exist and who is enforcing them"

Who enforced the law for jail sentence of murderers before?

Hahahahaha....

Try not to be a clown how many women have you seen in jail for getting an abortion in Nigeria you think that issues as private as that are easy to prosecute

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Try not to be a clown how many women have you seen in jail for getting an abortion in Nigeria you think that issues as private as that are easy to prosecute
Hahahahaha...

I was thinking you will answer my question?

Who enforced the law or jail sentence for murderer?

I don't need stories!!!
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Akpan107:
Hahahahaha...

I was thinking you will answer my question?

Who enforced the law or jail sentence for murderer?

I don't need stories!!!

The police that is why I am asking you if you have seen the police charge any woman for abortion in Nigeria it is not common but there are reports that abortions happen in Nigeria using the back door hope you get it now?
Laws are nothing without enforcement so my point is abortion is not really a big deal in Nigeria because it happens and I am yet to see many cases apart from very old cases relating to abortions.

Understand the context and stop comparing apples to oranges in a nutshell you have no idea.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

The police that is why I am asking you if you have seen the police charge any woman for abortion in Nigeria it is not common but there are reports that abortions happen in Nigeria using the back door hope you get it now?
Laws are nothing without enforcement so my point is abortion is not really a big deal in Nigeria because it happens and I am yet to see many cases apart from very old cases relating to abortions.

Understand the context and stop comparing apples to oranges in a nutshell you have no idea.
You know the enforcer of the law, but you where busy asking me who will enforced it...

As I said earlier, simply because OUR system here is corrupt, doesn't mean the law has been ERASED.

Abortion is done in secret, there's no hospital that's boldly written Abortion Clinic.

The police kept arresting the killer doctors, but the corrupt system kept freeing them.

So many crimes happen in this country, and the culprits kept walking freely...

That's the corrupt system I am talk about.

All these crimes and killings won't be possible in a working system.

It is still a criminal act to KILL unborn baby, the failure of the system doesn't mean law has been ERASED.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Akpan107:
You know the enforcer of the law, but you where busy asking me who will enforced it...

As I said earlier, simply because OUR system here is corrupt, doesn't mean the law has been ERASED.

Abortion is done in secret, there's no hospital that's boldly written Abortion Clinic.

The police kept arresting the killer doctors, but the corrupt system kept freeing them.

So many crimes happen in this country, and the culprits kept walking freely...

That's the corrupt system I am talk about.

All these crimes and killings won't be possible in a working system.

It is still a criminal act to KILL unborn baby, the failure of the system doesn't mean law has been ERASED.

Lol instead of pointing out how it has been enforced you could not you only validated my point that the law is moot you think it is easy to arrest someone for committing an abortion anywhere in the world lol.

Nobody is telling you to do an abortion let those with the problem deal with it themselves sometimes it is better to mind your business since you so much love children like I do contribute to getting children out of poverty and outside school instead of policing women's wombs

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Lol instead of pointing out how it has been enforced you could not you only validated my point that the law is moot you think it is easy to arrest someone for committing an abortion anywhere in the world lol.

Nobody is telling you to do an abortion let those with the problem deal with it themselves sometimes it is better to mind your business since you so much love children like I do contribute to getting children out of poverty and outside school instead of policing women's wombs
Like said earlier, just because some crimes go unoticed or unknown doesn't mean it's now legal....

Killing unborn babies still remain a criminal act! Nothing changed!!!
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Akpan107:
Like said earlier, just because some crimes go unoticed or unknown doesn't mean it's now legal....

Killing unborn babies still remain a criminal act! Nothing changed!!!

Who said anything changed about it the point is that it happens and women are subjected to practices harmful to their health so the best option is to legalise it as Benin republic did last year so that instead of women having to die from undergoing it they get qualified medical personnel to attend to them because making abortions illegal in the first place does not stop it it only stops access to safe abortions hope you get it now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of Igbo Tycoon, Victor Okafor, The Eze Ego 1 Of Ihiala / Baby Found Abandoned In Delta Community (Photos) / Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.