Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) (19048 Views)

A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot / Abba Kyari Rescues Kidnapped Assistant Police Commissioner In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Who said anything changed about it the point is that it happens and women are subjected to practices harmful to their health so the best option is to legalise it as Benin republic did last year so that instead of women having to die from undergoing it they get qualified medical personnel to attend to them because making abortions illegal in the first place does not stop it it only stops access to safe abortions hope you get it now.
You mean they should make the killing of unborn babies legal...?

Maybe other crimes should be made legal too, How about that?
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Akpan107:
You mean they should make the killing of unborn babies legal...?

Maybe other crimes should be made legal too, How about that?
They are not babies it is a foetus don't distort biology something that has not been born is not a baby neither does it breath.

Crimes are punished if someone is being harmed abortion is not harming anybody because you can simply not get to make decisions for a woman on how she should handle her body get that through your head.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

They are not babies it is a foetus don't distort biology something that has not been born is not a baby neither does it breath.

Crimes are punished if someone is being harmed abortion is not harming anybody because you can simply not get to make decisions for a woman on how she should handle her body get that through your head.
Abortion is simply taking the life of unborn babies,

It's a criminal act to KILL.

That's why there's a 14 years jail sentence for those killers in Nigeria.

Life is sacred, we must not KILL at Will.

Thank God it's a criminal act here.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Akpan107:
Abortion is simply taking the life of unborn babies,

It's a criminal act to KILL.

That's why there's a 14 years jail sentence for those killers in Nigeria.

Life is sacred, we must not KILL at Will.

Thank God it's a criminal act here.
Lol stop repeating the same thing argue with something more factual don't tell me about Nigerian law that I know of.

If life was truly sacred we would not have security agencies who will have to kill people to defend others we would not have defences to murder.

A foetus is not a baby and can not be in the same category as us. Abortion is not infanticide I support a woman's rights to make decisions concerning her womb and a foetus below viability what I would not support is infanticide or late term abortions without proper medical procedure and reason.
Saying that abortion is killing unborn babies is not really a sound argument some of you think it is.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Lol stop repeating the same thing argue with something more factual don't tell me about Nigerian law that I know of.

If life was truly sacred we would not have security agencies who will have to kill people to defend others we would not have defences to murder.

A foetus is not a baby and can not be in the same category as us. Abortion is not infanticide I support a woman's rights to make decisions concerning her womb and a foetus below viability what I would not support is infanticide or late term abortions without proper medical procedure and reason.
Saying that abortion is killing unborn babies is not really a sound argument some of you think it is.
I should be one telling you to stop repeating the same thing...

Fotus simply means UNBORN CHILD or a DEVELOPING BABY.

Yes , even a new born baby is still developing, stop confusing yourself.

Is it a criminal act to KILL unborn baby in Nigeria,

Remember, it's a 14 years jail sentence...
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Akpan107:
I should be one telling you to stop repeating the same thing...

Fotus simply means UNBORN CHILD or a DEVELOPING BABY.

Yes , even a new born baby is still developing, stop confusing yourself.

Is it a criminal act to KILL unborn baby in Nigeria,

Remember, it's a 14 years jail sentence...

I repeat just in case you did not hear it before a foetus is not a baby and does not have rights accorded to the born

Also take note that 14 years jail sentence only exist on paper making abortions illegal has not and will never stop abortions it only stops access to safe abortions and subjects women to quacks get that through your head and stop being emotional about basic facts

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I repeat just in case you did not hear it before a foetus is not a baby and does not have rights accorded to the born

Also take note that 14 years jail sentence only exist on paper making abortions illegal has not and will never stop abortions it only stops access to safe abortions and subjects women to quacks get that through your head and stop being emotional about basic facts
I also repeat in case you didn't hear it before that foetus simply means UNBORN CHILD or a DEVELOPING BABY...

Even a New born baby is still developing.

Every constitutional law of a country is always on a paper.

Just because the country is corrupt doesn't mean the law has been ERASED.

Don't forget, it's 14 years jail sentence for killing UNBORN child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Office In Owerri Burnt (Pictures) / Baby Found Abandoned In Delta Community (Photos) / Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.