Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) (19053 Views)

A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot / Abba Kyari Rescues Kidnapped Assistant Police Commissioner In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by seyz91(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Probably a product of bandits (rape)...

Sad!
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by assholemods: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
nickyj19:
Jesus Christ embarassed !!!!!!!!!
Wetin do am?
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Nkemimoh(f): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Oh my God! How can a mother be so heartless to drop her own baby in waste bin without clothes. Thank God the baby was rescued
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by freshkpomo(m): 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Saphiere
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Coldie(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nigeria is becoming united everyday, unity in criminality. Things in the past that was strange to the north is becoming a normal occurrence there mark my words very soon yahoo/internet fraud go enter North full time
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Some women are wicked sha, why can't she just take the kid to orphanage home
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Intersexxsherry(f): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Shalommy:
Hmmm.. My gender are something else! If you're pregnant and not ready to be a mother better go for abortion or commit suicide. Chaii.. angry
you should never advice anyone to do suicide.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by promise4wonders: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
relax with this intriguing romance https:///3sBXMeD
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by McOluOmo: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Shalommy:
Hmmm.. My gender are something else! If you're pregnant and not ready to be a mother better go for abortion or commit suicide. Chaii.. angry

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by abeliver: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
dollynnn:
Thank God the baby was rescued alive.
Stop bringing these innocent babies to the world just to watch them die miserably!

she kept the baby because she knew someone will find the boy.
at least the baby now have a chance of having a better life.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
But women na them go plenty pass politicians for hell fire oo

Chaii cute babe...

Hope they will not later enrol this innocent child into almajirinci
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by charlesdinho7(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
if there is anything you should be scared of, it must be women. very anyhow people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Yokecuma: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
Shalommy:

paulolee:
that previous was in calabar n now zamfara, but some people would keep playing tribalism cards forgetting dt it happens everywhere..
such cases like this is a result of poverty n hard living conditions in the country n i think abortion should be legalized in some cases..

My generation, you people are seriously confusing me. What happened to "if you are not ready to parent a child, COVER YOUR LEGS!!" advice? Whatever happened to it? How can you be talking of abortion? Whether you killed the baby in the womb by abortion or you threw the baby into the river after birth, is it not the same thing? Is it not the same death the baby will die? I'm seriously scared of you people. You think because you didn't see the child's face or hear the baby's cry, then it was not a human being you killed by abortion? God in his judgment will not spare all you murderers of unborn babies and you murderers of already born babies and all you wicked hearts that advocate for it too!
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by kingyakos: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
No good news ever in history of this country
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by wiseoneking: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
paulolee:
that previous was in calabar n now zamfara, but some people would keep playing tribalism cards forgetting dt it happens everywhere..
such cases like this is a result of poverty n hard living conditions in the country n i think abortion should be legalized in some cases..
stop that. Abortion should not be legalized but it shouldn't be a crime if a baby born is honorably taking to a designated place for adoption. In the US, you have the right to drop your baby in some places and work away instead of killing unborn child or born ones. Abortion is murder and never the solution.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Deborah98(f): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dumping the child is never an option. Pikin people dey find e reach your turn you abuse am. No be soooo. Thank God the baby was found alive tomorrow the mother will start claiming nonsense. People dey Sha
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
paulolee:
Why should abortion be legalised? why will an innocent child be killed for the sins of others?
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
That's why I cum in the ass, nasty as it seems but u won't hear of 'late text'.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
paulolee:

So tey dem no fit afford condom but dem fit knack abi? This one no be poverty na irresponsibility.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Shalommy:
why should she commit suicide because she's pregnant. She should go for abortion plain and simple.

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Yokecuma:

My generation, you people are seriously confusing me. What happened to "if you are not ready to parent a child, COVER YOUR LEGS!!" advice? Whatever happened to it? How can you be talking of abortion? Whether you killed the baby in the womb by abortion or you threw the baby into the river after birth, is it not the same thing? Is it not the same death the baby will die? I'm seriously scared of you people. You think because you didn't see the child's face or hear the baby's cry, then it was not a human being you killed by abortion? God in his judgment will not spare all you murderers of unborn babies and you murderers of already born babies and all you wicked hearts that advocate for it too!
You don't know that married women commit abortions too, they should close their legs abi

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
wiseoneking:
stop that. Abortion should not be legalized but it shouldn't be a crime if a baby born is honorably taking to a designated place for adoption. In the US, you have the right to drop your baby in some places and work away instead of killing unborn child or born ones. Abortion is murder and never the solution.
In the USA abortion is very much legal also in the USA some foster homes are not well funded and the children inadequately taken care of same here in Nigeria where they could be subject to abuse.How many Nigerians even adopt these kids?

Some scientists would argue that it is not murder it is a contentious issue but it is a solution for some women and the choices should be made by them.

Akpan107:
Why should abortion be legalised? why will an innocent child be killed for the sins of others?
Abortions should be legalised because it is not about your morality or views of it being murder but rather an economic and social issue of the reality of some people that they cannot be able to cater for children who will likely not be attended to by the government.

When married women commit abortions which sin did they commit or you don't know that married women have abortions too you people should be very practical

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Udoskybest: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
Shalommy:
Suicide kwa? ain't an option sis
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Smallboynocare: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Sharia pipu and after work s*X.Kettles carrier, children of Ala*,Una wehdone
But why on earth do you like discrimination
May God judge u and punish you as u make we innocent people feel bad any our religion
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Smallboynocare: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Sharia pipu and after work s*X.Kettles carrier, children of Ala*,Una wehdone
But why on earth do you like discrimination
May God judge u and punish you as u make we innocent people feel bad abt our religion
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Tundex911: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
North don dey open eyes to bad bad things lately...

Smh
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

In the USA abortion is very much legal also in the USA some foster homes are not well funded and the children inadequately taken care of same here in Nigeria where they could be subject to abuse.How many Nigerians even adopt these kids?

Some scientists would argue that it is not murder it is a contentious issue but it is a solution for some women and the choices should be made by them.

Abortions should be legalised because it is not about your morality or views of it being murder but rather an economic and social issue of the reality of some people that they cannot be able to cater for children who will likely not be attended to by the government.

When married women commit abortions which sin did they commit or you don't know that married women have abortions too you people should be very practical
So you mean, simply because some parents can't cater for their baby, the best thing to do is to KILL the them?

Just because one is a legally married woman doesn't give one the right to take the life of another human.

It's a sin to take the life of another human, even if is your baby.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
Akpan107:
So you mean, simply because some parents can't cater for their baby, the best thing to do is to KILL the them?

Just because one is a legally married woman doesn't give one the right to take the life of another human.

It's a sin to take the life of another human, even if is your baby.
They are not killing them go and learn simple biology a foetus under 24 weeks is not viable and arguably cannot be murder.It is not all pregnancies that survives some are stillborn and miscarried or come with medical impediments are you saying that their life was taken itself by the womb since they are already human? angry
If you cannot provide solutions for somebody don't make decisions for them.
That is why I am telling you to be practical not everyone believes in your views about abortions and the law is not necessarily a police on morality abortion is not murder according to some and it does not make it so because your religion tells you so.
If you cannot provide or take responsibility for a child then don't force people into having them and that human life quote is quite subjective because there are state-sanctioned murders, and so forth so sometimes taking someone's life even in self defence could be necessary that argument is quite flawed

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by Zeel007: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Zamfara State Command has rescued an abandoned newborn baby boy in Gusau.

The baby was discovered naked in a waste bin in Ungwan Yerima Community by some residents who reported the finding to the NSCDC.

Spokesperson of the Command, Ikor Oche, who confirmed the incident in a statement, said the Corps Immediately directed its medical team and intelligence Departments to ensure safe rescue of the infant.

Oche added that the baby was found without clothes and was given proper medical attention.

The rescued baby has been handed over to the Gusau local Government sole Administrator and thereafter taken to the Orphanage home under the monitor and supervision of the Zamfara NSCDC.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/newborn-baby-found-dumped-in-waste-bin-in-zamfara.html
see as the pikin fine...
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) by azys(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
...what are u insinuating!!... Sense is very far from u....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Found Abandoned In Delta Community (Photos) / Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter / Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.