Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians (17235 Views)

Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by ybalogs(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2022
They successfully japaed but now being brought back cos of a needless war. Now back to trenches.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by Cmanforall: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2022
Which useless trip are they going there for?
Are the pilots or security guards?
Wasting taxpayers money

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by Deltavariant(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2022
flejnr2:
Now give me one good reason they
Went there?? What's the work of the embassy in Romania?? If they come back now Dem go sign off $100,000 as expenses.
clowns
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by Danjikanbauchi: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2022
Why Hausa Muslim man will lead the group, what Happened to an Igbo or Yoruba man since most of the people are either Igbo or Yoruba or mostly southerners.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by bestman09(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2022
grin
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by CSTRR: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Can you blame them?

That is the example that their president has set for them.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by Yxxx: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Father knows I won't come back if i dey ukraine.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by Cmanforall: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2022
flejnr2:
Went there?? What's the work of the embassy in Romania?? If they come back now Dem go sign off $100,000 as expenses.
That's another point!

Maybe an avenue to sign off $$$....
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by FBIBOT(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2022
Must they go with the plane

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by seyz91(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2022
You dey mind those fools

Dem just like eye service and waste of resources
Sabadon:
Shebi Naija no get embassey for there? Abi spirit of ajala don possess them.......like president like reps

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2022
FG to pay $100 per returnee > N50,000
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by iReddington: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2022
This is just very stupid, a delegation to go and evacuate Nigerians in Romania, when there's an Embassy, an Ambassador and several staffs being paid for situations exactly like this. They don't have sense, they just went for photo op, estacodes and clout.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by backnbeta(f): 10:26am On Mar 04, 2022
Only God knows how much they wasted on the traveling expenses of the reps and their aides, just to go and evacuate!!! Nigerian embassy should handle this, but the greed of the politricking reps will urge them to go and flex even in the turmoil!!!
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2022
$100 per returnee > N50,000

I better stay in Ukraine and fight against Russia and earn $3000 salary
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by seyz91(m): 10:26am On Mar 04, 2022
You said it all

I've been wanting and wishing for a big revolution in Nigeria

This bleeping corntree needs total hauling.. undecided
Eriokanmi:
What we see today is a simple result of a failed government and leadership since 1960. We've had successive leaders who had every opportunity to make things right but failed. We claim to love a country called Nigeria but deep down our throats, we're greedy and selfish.

Nigeria is richer than Ukraine but the difference is leadership. Things work seamlessly over there. They even jailed their leader for indulging in corruption. Ukraine is simply developing their country with Nigerian money. The day my cousin's medical course fees were paid, I shook my head. It was so much but I can't blame the guy. The same leaders delegated by the NA for the evacuation are part of those who destroyed Nigeria. I wish there could be a revolution now sef. Most of them enjoyed free education, government scholarships, etc. But what happens today? Their children are schooling overseas on taxpayers money, while the Children of the tax payers are at home. I hope our youths would do the needful by sending them packing next year else, nothing would change.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by Nickymezor(f): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2022
Hmmm
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by seyz91(m): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2022
Those dullard fools of a leader are nothing but resources wasters and eye service people
NaijaGoBetter20:
Ok
These people like wasting our money walahi, is it a must for them to travel to Romania to evacuate "stranded Nigerians".

I believe we have an embassy in Romania that I think are in a better position to take care of these people (Stranded Naija) so why must we send people from naija again.

They will occupy space that supposes to be used for "stranded Nigerian"

They will stay in Hotel and the bill will be on the Nigeria government (waste of national resources)

They we also claim some travelling benefit et al
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by seyz91(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2022
Abi

Useless people
flejnr2:
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by ginggerxy: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Why do we still have large numbers of Nigerians in Ukraine, I thought Kanu nnamadi the president of online republic of biafra have instructed the king of Igbos in Germany to rescue the Igbos from Ukraine by using his diplomatic relationship and power, was it just an online boasting and chest beating, something is not right, buhari should go for questioning by IPOB ESN cannibals and miscreants
that was how fools like you thought it was only igbos that were in South Africa during xenophobic attack on Nigerians, little did we know there were more yorubas in South Africa than they're in ogbomosho . The igbos you're still hating on and calling names still evacuated them even when you were still hating.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by Laggafin: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2022
Another opportunity to loote.. ah mean wats de point of them going to Romania to evacuate Are they areoplanes that will be used or oxygen that the evacuees need.. This country is such a huge Joke
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by HOB777(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Not for common man sake... they went for their selfish and unjustifiable reasons to bring their children and relatives home.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by bleskid: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2022
Eweiiiiiii

Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by Nairalanderz(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2022
Alright.
You can own a brand new Samsung Galaxy phone today and pay small small over 6months. Check out this thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7003157/get-new-samsung-phone-now
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by federal9: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2022
My only problem here is that they will loot a lot of money. Dem fit write say dem use 10 billion naira evacuate people but in actual 3 billion.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by omohayek: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2022
ginggerxy:
that was how fools like you thought it was only igbos that were in South Africa during xenophobic attack on Nigerians, little did we know there were more yorubas in South Africa than they're in ogbomosho . The igbos you're still hating on and calling names still evacuated them even when you were still hating.
But isn't the usual claim made by you lot that the reason Igbos flock to Yorubaland and not vice versa is because "Yorubas don't travel"? Or are you now willing to admit that while Yorubas do travel, they just don't see anything worth traveling to Igboland for? You can't have it both ways.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by aribisala0(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2022
This is a job for experts and diplomats with some kind of expertise.

I do not see legislators adding any value. This is the job of the executive via the Embassy and the Foreign ministry

Another waste of money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by Rugaria: 10:45am On Mar 04, 2022
Estacodes
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by olugabbie(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2022
These guys are just waisting Nigerian money. What exactly are they doing in Romania. This is not their responsibility.
Re: House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians by poiZon: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2022
illuminutty:
A big lesson to all those that would start talking bad about Nigeria once they leave the country. At the end of the day, no place like home. Let us work to make this country work because when kasala burst for yankee, home is always the only place to go. You wey dey UK, Canada, US and other 1st world European countries and bragging, looking down and saying unprintable things about Nigeria, the day e go choke you for yanke - dead or alive - Nigeria would be the only place to return to.
JUst pray this crisis don't escalate to a full blown war.
If it happens, we will all be involve.
Infact in the coming days things will start repositioning so you know the world is at war.
Even in Nigeria today that isn't at war, the number of deaths recorded surpasses what we r witnessing in Ukraine.
Just yesterday, someone @mercywig made a post how her friend is missing since Saturday. She boarded BRT bus enroute oshodi, till today she hasn't been seen.
The driver of the BRT is no way to be found. The manager of BRTfleets doesn't know much about his employee...

This is Nigeria and u r proud to say no place like home

Insecurity everywhere, even ukraine that is at war is more secured than this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola / Ibibia Walter Abducted By Unknown Gunmen / Pickpockets Steal At Richard Okeke's Burial In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.