Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Slap Your Self! Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slap Your Self! Pictures (680 Views)

If I Mistakenly Slap Your Mom What Will You Do? (photo) / Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? / What Will You Do If I Slap Your Mother (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slap Your Self! Pictures by Amb1045(m): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2022
So, Tonto Dikeh invested all that money, time and energy to make us believe she had the best husband and life? The luxury cars, jewelries, vacation, birthday parties and clothes. Only to tell us they were all lies? That he never bought her anything, that she was just putting up a show to upgrade him?

I can't stop imagining how many people felt less of themselves watching the euphoria. How many marriages and relationships were wrecked because, some of us got mad that our partners were not doing enough. If you were one of them, take a minute and SLAP YOUR SELF!

Some girl you know, just had a flamboyant wedding and while she is feeling miserable that it was all her money, with little or no support from her husband, you're also feeling miserable because your wedding was nothing compared to hers, despite your husband's total support? SLAP YOUR SELF!

Someone is living in a bigger house than yours and while they can't sleep at night because EFCC or the bank might just show up, park them out and grab their collateral, you too can't sleep at night because you feel they are better off than you? SLAP YOUR SELF!

Your friends have their kids in the most expensive schools and while they are dying of hypertensive heart disease over school fees, you're having same health challenge because you can't take your mind off the fact that, you can't afford that school for your kids? SLAP YOUR SELF!

Your friends sleep around, loan and steal money from their offices, to fund the annual vacation and while they are restless the entire vacation, because a huge debt or query awaits them, you're also restless when you see their vacation pics on social media? SLAP YOUR SELF!

All your friends are married or in a relationship and while they have lost their self value because they settled for less than they deserved, you've lost same too because, you feel they're more deserving? SLAP YOUR SELF!

The slay queen or king on your timeline won't stop posting pictures of their design

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slap Your Self! Pictures by Dawn91(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2022
Good post
Re: Slap Your Self! Pictures by Amb1045(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2022
Facts about life
Re: Slap Your Self! Pictures by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2022
So many people have it all... And they are happy...

Poor people have problems too... Their lives are worse...
Re: Slap Your Self! Pictures by Udoskybest: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Vanities everywhere
Re: Slap Your Self! Pictures by danietohbadt(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Udoskybest:
Vanities everywhere

I want that vanity please!

The last time I checked, poverty sef na vanity
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Slap Your Self! Pictures by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
This is an amazing post OP....
Good one...

(1) (Reply)

If your GF or Fiance is into Sugar Daddy hustle, Dump Her! / Will He Get My Postcards? / 5 Physical Qualities In Girls Men Find Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.