Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? (1649 Views)

As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? / They Said My Elder Bro Look Like Pyhno Is It True (pictures) / Ladie Say "Hi" To My Cute Elder Bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by thanki410(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Slap the hell out of him without his notice. No prior notice of any money attached to the slap, knowing the kind of elder you have. Drop your comments please
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by Florblu(f): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
I will slap him and even use part of the money to rent slap for him.

Then later use pert of the money to apologise

1 Like

Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by heendrix(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
I will and even more without fear
cause I'm my own elder brother cool
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
thanki410:
Slap the hell out of him without his notice.
No prior notice of any money attached to the slap,
knowing the kind of elder you have.
Drop your comments please
I will slap him,slap his wife,children even his dogs
3 million na small money even if is 3 million kobo
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by heendrix(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
Florblu:

so how much will now remain undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by dnoable08: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bro Emma will course me if I don't slap him

1 Like

Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by Florblu(f): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
heendrix:

so how much will now remain undecided

it doesn't matter, that man bullied me for free when i was growing up

1 Like

Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by utenwuson: 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
one useless person will now give u 3m to slap ur bro? that person need slap
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by heendrix(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Florblu:

Lolx

Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by thanki410(m): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
amani63:
I will slap him,slap his wife,children even his dogs
3 million na small money even if is 3 million kobo
nice one we share the same idea, i will weaken his facial glory , our ancestors will have to seperate us
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by thanki410(m): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Florblu:

is like your bro is a patient man , if its all this benin and akwa ibom elder bros , the village will join in removing the knife from his grip
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by thanki410(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
heendrix:
I will and even more without fear

cause I'm my own elder brother cool
eaya, you should rent a Hausa slapper to meet the three million facial stretch mark target
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by thanki410(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
dnoable08:
Bro Emma will course me if I don't slap him
without his consent , nna bro Emma is really a cbristian who wld turn the other way
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by thanki410(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
goal12:
i dnt talk much, just call or whatsapp below.
You better don let God block you.
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by thanki410(m): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
utenwuson:
one useless person will now give u 3m to slap ur bro? that person need slap
My bro , its for humour sake , it wouldn't happen ofcourse..
Except God wants you to fight for what you want
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
thanki410:

nice one we share the same idea, i will weaken his facial glory , our ancestors will have to seperate us
abi

Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by thanki410(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Florblu:

Friend , i have said my own , i will useless his spiritual life with ifoti
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by thanki410(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lala ,
tosyn2much
make una comman chook teeth in this town's meeting
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by thanki410(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lala ,
tosyn2much
make una comman chook teeth in this town's meeting discussion
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by Fmartin(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Florblu:

what about we that dont have elder brothers?? I am the elder tongue
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
thanki410:
Slap the hell out of him without his notice.
No prior notice of any money attached to the slap,
knowing the kind of elder you have.
Drop your comments please
3 million what?
Naira? Nope
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by thanki410(m): 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
trustyshoess:
3 million what? Naira? Nope
is it for the respect or the monetary value ?
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by psalmyking: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
y nt if i slap im nd colect d 3m, is he nt going to share out of it
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by marvin906(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
if i slap e go verse..
if i nor slap am e go still verse

infact na slap win am last last na beer parlour we go settle grin grin
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by despi64(m): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
I go kick and spit join
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by crismark(m): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by crismark(m): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
i cant...he is rich nd cant sell his pride for 3million naira...

besides 3 million cant make me rich
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by heendrix(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
thanki410:

eaya, you should rent a Hausa slapper to meet the three million facial stretch mark target

what this one saying

Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by Florblu(f): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Fmartin:
what about we that dont have elder brothers?? I am the elder tongue

Let's ASSUME you are my elder brother, i will slap you to death

1 Like

Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by carpmam: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
R
Re: Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? by thanki410(m): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
heendrix:

what this one saying
correct your sentence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic / Eyes Man; African Mentality / Scared? See How Curvy Model, Chose To Reveal Her Sexy Body On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.