Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,976 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? (4484 Views)

Poll: can you date or marry a female footballer

Yes: 51% (30 votes)
No: 29% (17 votes)
Maybe: 18% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2011
M M M:

nope
becos she will play games with my heart, thinking my heart is football. angry angry
 shockedgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kasiem2:

No! She'll impregnate me, cos they behave like men
That's why they are called women. WOMAN= MAN that is WOOED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by Delible(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2011
whats the big deal? My fiance is a boxer

Are you alrite at allPlease write ur WILLLLLLL.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by proffmanue(m): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2011
yes, but her female features should still be there.
but i guess they should be better in bed because of there fitness,
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by no1madman(m): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2011
egberipops:

i talk am say them de get small bosom so watin i go carry play or my pikn go suck come grow
Nothin wrong with those bosoms as far as am concerned. .just handful!. . me no give a Zap about bosoms,anyways. . .
Anyone una give me,i go suck. . . .
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by Decryptor(m): 1:50am On Jun 30, 2011
It does not really matter. i was opportuned to meet Desire Oparanozie, one of the super falcon strikers in NS Abuja during one of their outings and we had a chitchat. things seemed to move on well between us until i saw one Amarachi, the most beautiful amongst them. i tried to "divert" and Desire noticed and that was the end of it all. sad Though we did'nt really go far, i noticed that some of these girls are really nice when u get to know them. I culd marry a female footballer for all i care.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 01, 2011
egberipops:

i talk am say them de get small bosom so watin i go carry play or my pikn go suck come grow
hot white chicks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Traditional Marriage That Important? / Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday / Please Who Are Those Contesting For Miss Nairaland. I Only Know One Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.