Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town (32665 Views)

Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Babastrong(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Me that i was born and trained in street/ghetto.
for where, forget this suit which we dey put on for work. The scamer will freeze by the time s/he sees my hood / niggas.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Cruziero75: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
Una no go kill pelzin here cheesy

mizz2posh:
He met her in the banking Hall and gave her a lift, how did they get to that point? Then they also exchanged number. If it's his fellow man, he won't give him a lift, and even if he does, he will tell him to come and collect his wallet him self. He said he didn't want to put his wife's life in danger cheesy but if she had open legs for you like you wished, and you most probably Bleep her raw, you won't be putting your wife's life in danger abi? Abeg getat and bury your head in shame, ashawo man.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Twitter User, KASEGH Msughter Thomas

https://twitter.com/msughterthomas/status/1499669926734356482

So many flaws. Why exchange numbers? Why drive down to go give her purse? He is not wise a bit.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by gaftsoil(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Can u give a man a lift? Good 4 men who prefers helping women to their fellow men

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by marsup: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Stop giving people, both men/women lift.
If you must help, give them transport fare, or call an Uber for them.
Men will rob you and probably kill you in the process, women will set you up.
Avoid hungry people, they are always angry and evil.
No food for the lazy ones.

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by TexasR: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
mizz2posh:
He met her in the banking Hall and gave her a lift, how did they get to that point? Then they also exchanged number. If it's his fellow man, he won't give him a lift, and even if he does, he will tell him to come and collect his wallet him self. He said he didn't want to put his wife's life in danger cheesy but if she had open legs for you like you wished, and you most probably Bleep her raw, you won't be putting your wife's life in danger abi? Abeg getat and bury your head in shame, ashawo man.

Chai, you just summarized it appropriately

You Gerrrit jare
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Iamolukorede(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nigeria problems are Nigerian's, if it was to be a male factor. He might not give him a ride or collect is number but because she was a female then boom he ran to meet her at the t junction to return her wallet but yet the said lady was ready to siphon your funds without knowing her plans ..

Wise up and stop falling for women sheepishly, over 70% don't care about you, what they do is looking for ways to break you and your bank account.

Op at least you deem wise now and so next time keep close to ogs like us not fake ass women ..
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by dontbothermuch: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Was she sitting at the back sit? How come you didn't notice the wallet when she dropped? Or maybe she dropped it @ the side of the door. Which obviously you couldn't have seen it, talkless of stealing from it.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by flokii: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
I'm sure you wouldn't give your fellow guy lift.. but because you saw exposed b00bs and laps, you decided to assist as onisekuse that you are.
Let me not assume sha but most times, the lifters have ulterior motives too.

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by woleabayo(f): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
walahi na ogun and obatala go settle am last thank god i found her full name is on the account i transferred too
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by od501: 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
lalasticlala:

I have always told my Nigerian male friends, stop offering help to ladies that are not your family or close friends. Nigerian women have weoponized their gender.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by flokii: 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
Iamolukorede:
Nigeria problems are Nigerian's, if it was to be a male factor. He might not give him a ride or collect is number but because she was a female then boom he ran to meet her at the t junction to return her wallet but yet the said lady was ready to siphon your funds without knowing her plans ..

Wise up and stop falling for women sheepishly, over 70% don't care about you, what they do is looking for ways to break you and your bank account.

Op at least you deem wise now and so next time keep close to ogs like us not fake ass women ..

He might have even gone far and had to reverse just to say hi to the. pretty damsel in need of a lift.. now 100k don waka just like that plus the trauma and fear of getting killed by a mob.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by od501: 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
dontbothermuch:
Was she sitting at the back sit? How come you didn't notice the wallet when she dropped? Or maybe she dropped it @ the side of the door. Which obviously you couldn't have seen it, talkless of stealing from it.

She must have dropped it on the floor of the car
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by VirileNelly2420: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
emmabest2000:
Na only woman wrappers will fall for this kind of fraud

If you no get it
Forget it

Lol... I no gree wit o. People like us wey get plenty empathy nko? Is it now a crime to show kindness?

Meanwhile, to avoid falling prey, avoid giving out ur number anyhow. I gave one lift yesterday, wen I dropped her she was asking som jamb questions, but before she even finished opening her mouth nd close av reached where I de go. Avoid Dem like plaque if ur head no strong.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by ibinaboonline: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
The man must have known he deserved what happened to him. He must have felt the same way you feel when you send a hooker tp and she blocks you immediately. That’s exactly why he didn’t tell his wife. In fact, the only reason he eventually told her is probably because it came time to balance account. You are married, you meet a woman at the bank and get so friendly to the point where you offer her a lift. Not only that, you swapped numbers too. And when she called to say she forgot her purse, the best place you thought to return it is at a joint. I’ll bet you knew then it was a format. You just didn’t think the format was against you. You thought she purposely “forgot “ her purse in your car as an excuse to meet you again and kickoff an amorous affair. Unfortunately, the format didn’t consider your erection. Get God, get sense.

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Nwaotu10(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Well deserved.
Take the redpill you said NO grin grin grin
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by frowland(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
daveP:
As much as I don’t want to tow that line, its ladies that do this often. They know guys will gather. If guys stop gathering to the scene, what will happen next?

A friend got 25k taken this very way too. Its very terrible.

The guys that gather are also part of the arrangement.

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thank God my security keeps tampering with my car so today I took his bag his clothes and his shoes …haha I said you didn’t know before sey I no Dey play grin

Update

I am human so I have released his soap and cream and toothpaste but the rest g grin
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Coldie(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
The level if criminality and wickedness in Nigeria is alarming no wonder many foreign countries don't like us, these winch people go still carry this bad attitude go abroad
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by onome2013: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
That is your monthly contribution for yanchology. Next time nobody will advise you before you will know that some women are woe to men.
Right from the time of Papa Adam

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by hardbody: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
lalasticlala:

Do like me. I don't EVER lift unknown persons EVER. I could actually give you some money to find your way to where you are going, but certainly not in my car, NO. NEVER.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Mom007(f): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na waa o. So they have effectively blocked way for those who genuinely need lifts from getting it. Humans and wickedness... embarassed
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by President2001(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
This is mumu post the poster should listen to himself
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by SpiritLION(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
This method of fraud from evil women has been there for long but I guess they've repacked it..

You see them hijacked guys on the street and accused them of sleeping with them and refusing to pay and EVERYBODY would believe INCLUDING you Nairalanders..
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by gentlesmithugo(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Most of Nigerian girls are very ungrateful and heartless.help them at your own detriment.is either they termed you mugu or they accused you wrongly.as for some guys,i dont pity you people.you can never help your fellow guys or give them lift.once is girl,you will be saying yes to all her request.sorry for your loss and terrible experience.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by ppogba: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
hardbody:

Do like me. I don't EVER lift unknown persons EVER. I could actually give you some money to find your way to where you are going, but certainly not in my car, NO. NEVER.

Exactly.
What you know you are not interested in eating, why bother bringing it near your nose under the guise of smelling?
Giving the lift is a NO for me. And giving them transport fare as you suggested is a NEVER for me. Going by the story, you wey come bank wan tell me say you no hold transport money?

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by FaithBrain1994(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Imaginary boring gist
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Oturatetuala(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thank God I don't give people lift. Lagos and scam!!!
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Ladycewhy(f): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
I was waiting for a clever comment ,but alas I still haven't seen one.

Now a smart person knows that her accomplices will be in the crowd of boys. If you think such a lady will be working alone ,then you are not smart.

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by gladdensir(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Well said. Serves the idiot right
mizz2posh:
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by gentlesmithugo(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mom007:
Na waa o. So they have effectively blocked way for those who genuinely need lifts from getting it. Humans and wickedness... embarassed
yes no more free lift.use ur money enter bus or kekenapepe
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by bluefilm: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
I don't give lifts.

So I have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Lagos Unrest: Residents Of Agege Form Vigilantes To Protect Their Community / Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra / 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic)