Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town (32658 Views)

Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by puplin(f): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Next time, ask for her address and send it through a courier.

Option 2: Stop giving people lift except your middle name is Bolt or Uber.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by skywalker240(m): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Op getat

e sure me say na your intention to kpansh toto

keep your fvcking advice to yourself, you wont give your fellow man a lift even when he asked you for just a short distance

only an idiot will see a total stranger and pick the total stranger. Toto make op turn mumu.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by ShaqFu: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
HardMirror:
even if the story is fake, your questions are stupid because you are only making these permutations because you have the chance to, for a guy that trusted the lady he could not have imagined that he was being played. Yes the story could be fabricated, but your questions are stupid.

You would have made more sense in advising people to meet strangers at the locations you suggested
Mr HardMirror. My questions aren't stupid, you just don't possess the rational mind to understand my questions. Period.

This isn't Religion Section where you argue if Jesus is real or not, this is Crime section where critical thinking hold sway.

Now lemme give you an example: Now at the bolded (the first) you're writing garbage saying the guy trusted someone he just met. Someone he offered a lift. How can you trust someone you just met? Like how on this planet can you just trust someone you barely know?

This is how atheist like you go about thinking you know all, only for you to be hit with your gullibility, thus showing you guys are just like Jon Snow; you know thinking.

At the 2nd bolded. Just how foolish you do think you sound when you read that rubbish you wrote up there?

The best place to meet people in situation like this, is a place you suggested, not just any place you suggest, but a place where you are well known. That way, if she or anyone came up with that money is missing nonsense, the people who know you in that place with string up and defend you. It is that simple.

It is always prudent to put yourself in situations you can control.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by purplekayc(m): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lagos things am. Sure grin
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by PointZerom: 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=JayPeeOham post=110742235][/quote]

grin
Fixed.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by pannyman(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
ShaqFu:
Lol. I've been reading this particular bit of story from many WhatsApp broadcast message.

People just imagine stories and share on social media. Isn't it funny how the narrator didn't give the name of the joint he supposedly met this lady?

Also, you want to return someone's wallet to them it's a joint you decided to meet the person, second, a joint they don't even know you and nobody can come to your defence?

Whatever happened to meeting the lady in a public pace of well known repute like Ikeja Shopping Mall. Atleast there nobody will make attempt to burn you alive or even meet her at any eatery or fast food joint.

This is the latest trending piece of fiction on Whatsapp.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by HardMirror(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
ShaqFu:
Mr HardMirror. My questions aren't stupid, you just don't possess the rational mind to understand my questions. Period.

This isn't Religion Section where you argue if Jesus is real or not, this is Crime section where critical thinking hold sway.

Now lemme give you an example: Now at the bolded (the first) you're writing garbage saying the guy trusted someone he just met. Someone he offered a lift. How can you trust someone you just met? Like how on this planet can you just trust someone you barely know?

This is how atheist like you go about thinking you know all, only for you to be hit with your gullibility, thus showing you guys are just like Jon Snow; you know thinking.

At the 2nd bolded. Just how foolish you do think you sound when you read that rubbish you wrote up there?

The best place to meet people in situation like this, is a place you suggested, not just any place you suggest, but a place where you are well known. That way, if she or anyone came up with that money is missing nonsense, the people who know you in that place with string up and defend you. It is that simple.

It is always prudent to put yourself in situations you can control.
nonsense. Hope you can read and not just pretending to. I said your advice are good, but all you needed to do was give the advice and not assume the story is fake based on the guy meeting her where he did. The story could be fake, but not for the reason you gave.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by ShaqFu: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
HardMirror:
nonsense. Hope you can read and not just pretending to. I said your advice are good, but all you needed to do was give the advice and not assume the story is fake based on the guy meeting her where he did. The story could be fake, but not for the reason you gave.
Below is you saying my questions are stupid. It'll be a futile attempt asking you to show where you said my advice are good.

I don't need you to tell me whatever. I know the story is fake because there are many loopholes. Loophole you like pointing out when talking about Jesus, isn't it funny how you fail to see the same Loophole in that story.
HardMirror:
even if the story is fake, your questions are stupid because you are only making these permutations because you have the chance to, for a guy that trusted the lady he could not have imagined that he was being played. Yes the story could be fabricated, but your questions are stupid.

You would have made more sense in advising people to meet strangers at the locations you suggested
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Odoogu(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
She sef go collect.
Na time.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by HardMirror(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
ShaqFu:

Below is you saying my questions are stupid. It'll be a futile attempt asking you to show where you said my advice are good.

I don't need you to tell me whatever. I know the story is fake because there are many loopholes. Loophole you like pointing out when talking about Jesus, isn't it funny how you fail to see the same Loophole in that story.
ok
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by betshopagent(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
emmabest2000:
Na only woman wrappers will fall for this kind of fraud

If you no get it
Forget it
well said! This type can never ever give his fellow man or an old woman or man a lift.

1 Like

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Horlufemi(m): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
So you saw 100k, you took it and returned the wallet.

Is that even possible.

On a norms you won't even pick her call.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Tonytonex(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
People need to be very very careful now adays
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by YeyeGbami: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
emmabest2000:

If you no get it
Forget it

Most of them will see guys and won’t ever lift them.

1 Like

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by phemmyfour: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
emmabest2000:

If you no get it
Forget it
Don't mind them, giving anything in skirt free ride

1 Like

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Iamolukorede(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
flokii:

He might have even gone far and had to reverse just to say hi to the. pretty damsel in need of a lift.. now 100k don waka just like that plus the trauma and fear of getting killed by a mob.

Yeah, I was imagining the scene in my head, who wan die lol and you know women they will do anything to make sure the mobs rise up and force the money out of him. However, in such cases only few will believe the guys part of the story because even in the midst of that scenario, we still have pple who are looking for ways to steal ..

Until the male factor learn to respect each other and love each other better without beefs then we will begin to have a decent society.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by slowice(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
But dem nor dey ever give fellow men lift sha or even exchange numbers cos dem be bigger boys.....

But if dem see woman shocked even married one's sef na so

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by dontbothermuch: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
od501:

She must have dropped it on the floor of the car

True
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by kay29000(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
emmabest2000:

If you no get it
Forget it

Exactly

1 Like

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Ifakiland(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Twitter User, KASEGH Msughter Thomas

https://twitter.com/msughterthomas/status/1499669926734356482
Lolzzz your papa na only you wey be mumu e fit work for....me go transfer 100k....omo we die there oh
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by kay29000(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
mizz2posh:
He met her in the banking Hall and gave her a lift, how did they get to that point? Then they also exchanged number. If it's his fellow man, he won't give him a lift, and even if he does, he will tell him to come and collect his wallet him self. He said he didn't want to put his wife's life in danger cheesy but if she had open legs for you like you wished, and you most probably Bleep her raw, you won't be putting your wife's life in danger abi? Abeg getat and bury your head in shame, ashawo man.

Lol
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
emmabest2000:

If you no get it
Forget it
U mean simps..

1 Like

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Advancedman(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Wayne4uall:
If this story is tru….. y don’t he inform the police

Thank you.
No one suggested police among the few that listened?
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by AlieninPH: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Horlufemi:
So you saw 100k, you took it and returned the wallet.

Is that even possible.

On a norms you won't even pick her call.

Thanks for your observation as per the bolded. As someone earlier posted, this op's story of losing 100,000 naira, is the fakest post, so far on Nairaland today.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
Married man giving lift to a strange woman, and even exchanging numbers with her.

Na so infidelity dey start.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by 974oluwaseunayo: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
sad
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by ShaqFu: 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
HardMirror:
ok
thank you.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Hassanmaye(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Twitter User, KASEGH Msughter Thomas

https://twitter.com/msughterthomas/status/1499669926734356482
I hope now you understand when we keep shouting that gender that gender people think we are misogynist
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Hassanmaye(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
emmabest2000:

If you no get it
Forget it
What do you people that can't handle their leg grin
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Hassanmaye(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
daveP:
As much as I don’t want to tow that line, its ladies that do this often. They know guys will gather. If guys stop gathering to the scene, what will happen next?

A friend got 25k taken this very way too. Its very terrible.
That gender eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Hassanmaye(m): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
akanbiaa:
Hmmmm

What was your motive for exchanging numbers with her and why did you not give men lift?
Lol what a good question to the simp
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Hassanmaye(m): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
ShaqFu:
Lol. I've been reading this particular bit of story from many WhatsApp broadcast message.

People just imagine stories and share on social media. Isn't it funny how the narrator didn't give the name of the joint he supposedly met this lady?

Also, you want to return someone's wallet to them it's a joint you decided to meet the person, second, a joint they don't even know you and nobody can come to your defence?

Whatever happened to meeting the lady in a public pace of well known repute like Ikeja Shopping Mall. Atleast there nobody will make attempt to burn you alive or even meet her at any eatery or fast food joint.
A man hungry of pekus won't have time to think like this, if to say na fellow man ahe.. they will learn the hard way stupid men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos / Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo] / Lagos Unrest: Residents Of Agege Form Vigilantes To Protect Their Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.