Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town (32668 Views)

Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Britain4(m): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2022
If na your fellow man ask you for dropped
You won't do it
Anyways! My our good deeds never cause harm
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by brandmix: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2022
Wubbush

I won’t even shout.

I will just keep repeating “Let’s go to the a police station”

“Let’s go to the police station”

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by nkemoma(m): 11:57am On Mar 04, 2022
You think say you go chop Kpekus

See where e land you...
God save you
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 04, 2022
What stops you from following up with the lady, and fcking her and her syndicate up.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
ONLY MENTALLY UNSTABLE FRUSTRATED LADIES CAN DO THIS SHITT.THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM ON STREETS IN FULL DAYLIGHT WEARING TIGHT JEANS TO DISPLAY THEIR FIGURES SO COPIOUSLY AND CONSPICUOUSLY.undecided

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Proudlyomonna: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Giving a lift to unknown women in naija dis should be included as one of the quick ways to die.

I don't even mind anyone when on the road,even if na grandma wey dey stranded,I go just pray make God send person to come help her undecided

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
A lesson to the Mr to nice guy and the ladies men out there.
If false rape accusation can be difficult to be raised against you there are variety of ways the daughter of Jezebel can use to nab you. So be wise tongue

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Angelfrost(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Incomplete gist....

Any way... This is exactly what some of us men deserve!!!

The very same men who eagerly and willingly give rides to these ladies will never do the same for even their fellow men (not that men are better)!

...And by the way, this is not a new format! It's been used by most hoes since the 90s especially in Lag.

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Angelfrost(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
emmabest2000:
Na only woman wrappers will fall for this kind of fraud

If you no get it
Forget it

Very useless woman wrappers and SIMPletons.

These same men will never help a fellow man even if there is a huge storm, or he is badly injured

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by alphaNomega: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Help2020:

When she called to tell you she forget her wallet inside your car,pls ask her on phone how much is inside the wallet and make sure you record it. If she lies then tell her/him to come and pick it up at the police station. Shikana

Well said, drop it off at the nearest police station and inform her to pick it up

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by seborrhic: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Rubbish story.
In Nigeria boys would not just come from nowhere and start hitting someone's car and insisting the guy is the guilty party and forcing him to return the money.
Even if it's agberos they would first ask "wetin happen",some will side with d lady,others will side with the guy,and would say you people should go to the station if both sides are sticking to their guns.
Another rubbish tale on twitter.

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by JayPeeOham: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
PointZerom:

Toto will kill has killed so many men.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by CaptainFM1: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thanks for sharing. It best to tell her, you didn't know the wallet was hers, and you've thrown it away or burnt it.

Maybe better to even say you can't find any wallet. But it's not easy to say such esp when all you were thinking is how you will bam-bam her.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by phkka1(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
The day of pay back must surely come. Others should learn their lesson.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by dhoncesar(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
At some point. I don't fill comfortable picking up strangers on the road. I see it as a bad attitude of mine but its my choice. I still don't give a FCK .

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by teeste: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nigerians are scammers by default.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Righthussle: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
mizz2posh:
He met her in the banking Hall and gave her a lift, how did they get to that point? Then they also exchanged number. If it's his fellow man, he won't give him a lift, and even if he does, he will tell him to come and collect his wallet him self. He said he didn't want to put his wife's life in danger cheesy but if she had open legs for you like you wished, and you most probably Bleep her raw, you won't be putting your wife's life in danger abi? Abeg getat and bury your head in shame, ashawo man.

How many guys have you done this to ?
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Devil1Messenger: 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Twitter User, KASEGH Msughter Thomas

https://twitter.com/msughterthomas/status/1499669926734356482
He passed different streets saw a lot of guys stranded guys, he didn't give them a lift, na girls he carry they form good Samaritan for and even exchanged numbers and he get wife for house o. Bruh u got wat u deserved. God help u say u get 100k for account. Boys for carry ur car come beat u join.

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by HardMirror(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
ShaqFu:
Lol. I've been reading this particular bit of story from many WhatsApp broadcast message.

People just imagine stories and share on social media. Isn't it funny how the narrator didn't give the name of the joint he supposedly met this lady?

Also, you want to return someone's wallet to them it's a joint you decided to meet the person, second, a joint they don't even know you and nobody can come to your defence?

Whatever happened to meeting the lady in a public pace of well known repute like Ikeja Shopping Mall. Atleast there nobody will make attempt to burn you alive or even meet her at any eatery or fast food joint.
even if the story is fake, your questions are stupid because you are only making these permutations because you have the chance to, for a guy that trusted the lady he could not have imagined that he was being played. Yes the story could be fabricated, but your questions are stupid.

You would have made more sense in advising people to meet strangers at the locations you suggested

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Freelane33(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na because of these kind people I Dey get golf stick and base ball bat inside my car plus my teaser .Do anyhow and see many things . If you don see any car whey dem write “ DO ANYHOW AND SEE MANY THINGS AT THE BACK “ Na me be that @freelane33
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by jrusky(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mr you have wife at home and you are picking unknown babe from Bank and exchanged number so apart from her being a scamming you haven't heard enough of evil roaming Nigeria Street daily and be very careful?

You stylishly womanised and the woman now womanisered you with your 100k nice one.

Next time face front.

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Funflipper: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
mizz2posh:
He met her in the banking Hall and gave her a lift, how did they get to that point? Then they also exchanged number. If it's his fellow man, he won't give him a lift, and even if he does, he will tell him to come and collect his wallet him self. He said he didn't want to put his wife's life in danger cheesy but if she had open legs for you like you wished, and you most probably Bleep her raw, you won't be putting your wife's life in danger abi? Abeg getat and bury your head in shame, ashawo man.

There is nothing wrong in satisfying your fantasies and greed sometimes. That does not mean you don't love your wife or family. There are too many beautiful women lurking around and for one to pretend like they aren't there is self toture.

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
akanbiaa:
Hmmmm

What was your motive for exchanging numbers with her and why did you not give men lift?
best question of the decade
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by emmykk(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
mizz2posh:

Don't mind that He -goat you met someone in banking hall you collect her number and give her a ride...how will he explains that to his wife.

The real story is that he want to convert her to sexual girlfriend and the lady catch her mugu.

Is only an an idiot that will fall for this scam

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by fineboynl(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
You sure say this story na truth? Why don't you involve the police thereafter?

You would have traced and arest her.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Originalsly: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hmmm.... in these times ... yellow flags should be up as soon as she asked for number.... runz girl. ... don't drop her off at her destination... may be a trap. Calling for wallet left behind?.... [i]Hmmmm..... really?... is that why you asked for my number?[/i]We just need to check when stranger exit ... who knows what more she can leave behind?

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Zico777(m): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
emmabest2000:
Na only woman wrappers will fall for this kind of fraud

If you no get it
Forget it
I totally disagree sir!
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Alcoron: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
You report to the police, they won't bother investigating, unless you give them their own N100,000. Why won't crime fester?

Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
mizz2posh:

Instead of paying he should have called the police and arrested the criminals. The woman’s account should be blocked and have her arrested.
Re: False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town by Soffyh(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na woman go ruin most men grin

Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra / 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) / Lady Arrested For Stealing N2.5m During Sex Romp With Man