Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,244 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request (39570 Views)

No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal / Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act / US Rules Out Ukraine No-fly Zone After Zelenskyy Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by PointZerom: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Its like Skull miners are on holiday
Ever since this war, all Ogun skull miners are no longer making it to frontpage.

I hereby call on Ogun Skull Miners Association (O.S.M.A)
To link up with ukraine and go over there and mine skulls of dead russian soldiers.
This will reduce the rate of rituals over here

OSMA chairman said that your appeal will be considered.

I am Bolaji Oladele Olaniyi reporting live from Ekiti Skull Miners Association. ESMA.

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Proudlyomonna: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Ever since this war, all Ogun skull miners are no longer making it to frontpage.

To link up with ukraine and go over there and mine skulls of dead russian soldiers.

This one prick don almost rust as nobody wan help am masturbate on the tribal gbasgbos wey him dey destined to do all him life��
Abeg ndi nairaland tribalism crew make unu help unu brother give am small afonja vs nyamiri attention before him drink sniper due to excess depression I��
Him life depends on nairaland tribal gbosa,na him destiny and calling be that�

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bodmum:
Putin slaves should start masturbating.

Not everyone is in the Vaseline crew like you grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Evidenx(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
If I was the president of Ukraine I will surrender and let d war end.

5 Likes

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by jimtemi1: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
For those saying American push Ukraine into war, if u are in zealesky shoes, what would you have done?. Leave putin alone to be bullying you and taking ur lands unjustly?
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by tnerro1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
This Ukraine President should stop talking like a small boy and get a spokesperson to say all these stupid things he is saying against Russians and Russia, he can later claim he was misquoted. The way he is talking, I don’t see him surviving this matter. You insult Russians soilders,you insult their mothers, you insult their president even when those that pushed you to war can’t come to your aid. Russia is a world power, pray your head is not used to break the coconuts for world peace to reign

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by blackgold2018(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
pafo:
Ukraine is not an area of particular interest to the West so they wouldn't go to war over it. It's a pity no one in Ukraine knew this fact else they would have settled diplomatically with Russia instead of escalating things.

Now you are in the middle of a war with a superpower and you have no allies to back you. What kinda twats do these nations vote into power ffs.
shut up.
Ukraine is of upmost important to the US. It’s just that they don’t want this event to escalate to world war3.
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by shogsman(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunny4lif:
NATO pushed Ukraine just like they did Georgia and withdraw grin
Where are those that said if Russia should invade Ukraine that the USA will bomb Russia grin
Where are those B56, B109 and B107373 cheesy grin

Even Baltic state are asking the USA government every time maybe USA will risk NY for any Baltic state because we remembered how the British ran away through English Channel leaving France and Poland to Nazi cheesy

Most of those ignoramus don't know anything about international affairs they just like to run Thier mouth aimlessly on nairaland.cos only a retar.ded individual will think USA will risk annihilation for a former Soviet nation who isn't even part of NATO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunny4lif:
Where are those that said if Russia should invade Ukraine that the USA will bomb Russia grin

Even Baltic state are asking the USA government every time maybe USA will risk NY for any Baltic state because we remembered how the British ran away through English Channel leaving France and Poland to Nazi cheesy

Nice pic

Correct air support grin

3 Likes

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Lovenorth: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Putin God bless you, how can you vote a comedian as your president and expect good result?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by DoggoneDogg: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Guyman02:
Nairaland GOTV CNN war analysts make una come o, NATO has abandoned Ukraine grin

You ehn grin

6 Likes

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by seunny4lif(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
cheesy
RoyalBoutique:

Nice pic

Correct air support grin

2 Likes

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by seunny4lif(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
shogsman:

Most of those ignoramus don't know anything about international affairs they just like to run Thier mouth aimlessly on nairaland.cos only a retar.ded individual will think USA will risk annihilation for a former Soviet nation who isn't even part of NATO
I swear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by auwal83(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
The 24/7 propaganda beamed from western capitals and amplified by the corporate media is supposed to ensure everybody is lined up to condemn Russia and sympathize with the Ukrainians.

The raw racism in media coverage is mind-boggling.

“These are white Europeans, like us, with blonde hair and blue eyes, not some bedraggled refugees from Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria or other ‘third world’ country,” is the line parroted ad nauseam by western journalists.

The other line of argument is that Russia is the aggressor and we must condemn it.

Without going into the merits or otherwise of this argument, let us consider the facts.

We are called upon to sympathize with the Ukrainians because they are under attack and have been turned into refugees.

The refugee status is ordinarily reserved only for citizens of ‘third world’ countries that are being bombed by the western regimes to bring them civilization.

The former comedian-turned-politician and now president of Ukraine Volodomyr Zelensky is lionized for standing up to Russia.

Ukraine is projected as a ‘democracy’ and hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of arms are being pumped into it to fend off Russian aggression.

The same Ukrainians that we are supposed to sympathize with are unabashed racists and bigots.

The horrible treatment meted out to people of color in Ukraine is absolutely shocking.

Ukrainian police have forcibly thrown Africans out of trains heading toward Poland.

At the Polish border, thousands of non-white refugees have been stranded for days while white Ukrainians are allowed quick passage.

Should we be sympathizing with these Ukrainian racists and bigots and do they deserve our support, even if it is verbal?

Let us recall for the record that last May when the zionists were pulverizing the tiny Gaza Strip and bombing apartment buildings with occupants inside, Zelensky was applauding these zionist crimes.

He is an unabashed zionist, as is the prime minister of Ukraine.

Should we be sympathizing with Zelensky who applauds the murder of innocent Palestinians that have suffered decades of zionist brutality?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by neuf(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

I used to think you were better than this but I'm not disappointed tho
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by ken6488(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
jimtemi1:
For those saying American push Ukraine into war, if u are in zealesky shoes, what would you have done?. Leave putin alone to be bullying you and taking ur lands unjustly?
I would have not been bombing ethnic Russians, made peace with Russia, remain neutral

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by seunny4lif(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
neuf:

I used to think you were better than this but I'm not disappointed tho
Wetin, I talk oooh shocked
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Swoonz: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bodmum:
Putin slaves should start masturbating.

How is Libya doing now bro?

https://www.nairaland.com/722363/uk-recognizes-libya-rebels-legitimate

Ukraine no wan Shaa get sense�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by hardbody: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
You all will notice I have not commented on this war because I do not engage in issues I am not well grounded. Now my question is, if as I understand it, Ukraine said they wanted to join NATO and Russia says No you cannot, and the NATO itself is not even helping Ukraine much in his fight (at least not as far as I can see and I may be wrong) what will Ukraine lose by calling truce, counting their losses and staying out of NATO. I am asking this question with all sense of seriousness and a desire to learn, especially because NATO just seemed to have set this Ukraine up and then went back to sleep.

I seek knowledge not bashing. If you do not have a firm grasp of the facts and analysis of what could transpire please do not bash me.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by LegalWolf: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

All OSMA members will use the money from mining to develop Ogun state

DONT BE AN IDI0T!!! WHAT HAS WHAT YOU TYPED GOT TO DO WITH THE TOPIC? NONE OF YOUR ANCESTORS,TOGETHER WITH EVERYBODY EVER CONCEIVED IN YOUR VILLAGE, WILL EVER BE GREATER THAN OGUN PEOPLE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by MERCHANDISER: 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lovenorth:
Putin God bless you, how can you vote a comedian as your president and expect good result?

This guy don spoil market for Nigerian comedians aspiring to be president or governor

1 Like

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by MERCHANDISER: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
hardbody:
You all will notice I have not commented on this war because I do not engage in issues I am not well grounded. Now my question is, if as I understand it, Ukraine said they wanted to join NATO and Russia says No you cannot, and the NATO itself is not even helping Ukraine much in his fight (at least not as far as I can see and I may be wrong) what will Ukraine lose by calling truce, counting their losses and staying out of NATO. I am asking this question with all sense of seriousness and a desire to learn, especially because NATO just seemed to have set this Ukraine up and then went back to sleep.

I seek knowledge not bashing. If you do not have a firm grasp of the facts and analysis of what could transpire please do not bash me.

Before I went to sleep, my wife said to me: This Russia is such
a bad country, If Ukraine wants to join Nato, it is their business
and freedom, Russia has no right to intervene, this is just an
excuse for Russia to invade Ukarine.
So I said nothing, I just went to the kitchen and took a knife to
bedside, then I said: Let’s go to sleep.
My wife looked at me with her wide eyes: What the heck are you
doing, sleeping with a knife?!?!
I said: No worry, let’s go to sleep. Beside, sleeping with a knife
is none of your business and it is my freedom.
My wife said: How can I sleep when you are sleeping with a
knife? What if you accidentally cut me?
I said: Well, You don’t even trust your own husband, how can
you expect Russia to trust Ukraine? Me sleeping with a knife is
like Ukraine joining the Nato.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Obesity(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by obailala(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
The world is a jungle; only the strong survive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Obesity(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
What about sleeping with grudges?
MERCHANDISER:

Before I went to sleep, my wife said to me: This Russia is such
a bad country, If Ukraine wants to join Nato, it is their business
and freedom, Russia has no right to intervene, this is just an
excuse for Russia to invade Ukarine.
So I said nothing, I just went to the kitchen and took a knife to
bedside, then I said: Let’s go to sleep.
My wife looked at me with her wide eyes: What the heck are you
doing, sleeping with a knife?!?!
I said: No worry, let’s go to sleep. Beside, sleeping with a knife
is none of your business and it is my freedom.
My wife said: How can I sleep when you are sleeping with a
knife? What if you accidentally cut me?
I said: Well, You don’t even trust your own husband, how can
you expect Russia to trust Ukraine? Me sleeping with a knife is
like Ukraine joining the Nato.

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by hotwax: 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mumu Ukraine...switch to russia, you will see how europe will cry in agony...

if europe is playing you, adopt russia and end the war...europeans are cunny

1 Like

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Camelot65: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Guyman02:
Nairaland GOTV CNN war analysts make una come o, NATO has abandoned Ukraine grin
Like seriously? You would have wanted them to impose a no flight zone? Really?
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Panda7(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
NATO can fly over Russia smiley
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lumig:
grin Ukraine is being used by the West and what is most painful is that even Ukraine do not know they are mumus being used as puppet and continue to play along cheesy
Zelenski is the most foolish president you can ever imagine
How can you allow such deaths and destruction upon ur country all in the name of showing that you are stubborn. Proving stubborn to someone who can finish you is easily the most stupidddd thing a man can do. Can he ever bring back the children that have been killed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by bizzibodi(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

All OSMA members will use the money from mining to develop Ogun state
Ha!Ha!!This pfucking funny. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by bizzibodi(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
saphiere:
That's their business.

In other news, a man raped a 9 year old girl in Jigawa state.
This woman like rape news no be small.
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Paperbag(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
hardbody:

Russian have been taking over their lands , enabling oppositions to fight the govt ,trying to influence their politics and many more ..

So them joining Nato means Russia wont be able to harass them anymore And more military funding from nato to scare of Russia ..thats the sole reason they want neto so bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Largest Ethnic Groups In Niger Republic (Hausa 54%) / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump / Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.