Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request (39537 Views)

No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal / Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act / US Rules Out Ukraine No-fly Zone After Zelenskyy Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Peppysco: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
NATO, EU and even the US are all hypocrites. If Putin wasn't a threat to them all, they would have descended heavily on Russia by now, just the same way they did in Iraq, Libya ... Truth is, that Ukrainian president is a fool and does not understand geopolitics properly. He should have foreseen this setback and betrayal from the West before now and jejely align with Russia. Abi, why do presidents have political advisers for God's sake? At this point, it is very difficult for Putin to turn back without achieving his aim cos he would look like a coward and a weakling to the West, which is not good for his position. More people are going to die in Ukraine, more dilapidated infrastructures to come and the country is likely to be taken over, the president should have known this all along.
With Putin's strong but cryptic nuclear threat, no country in the world would dare intervene, not even the almighty U.S

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Thetruthshallse(m): 2:07am On Mar 05, 2022
Why won't they? Bunch of cowards. But you can implement one over Libya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by slynat(m): 5:58am On Mar 05, 2022
They didn't push Ukraine. Infact Ukraine had all the opportunity to join NATO before now. NATO accepting Ukraine's request to join will be more devastating for Ukraine because the war will start and end on their soil. I am sure you know what that means.

thesicilian:
Lol. After pushing Ukraine into a war they are obviously so unprepared for.
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by phenase(m): 5:58am On Mar 05, 2022
seunny4lif:
NATO pushed Ukraine just like they did Georgia and withdraw grin
Where are those that said if Russia should invade Ukraine that the USA will bomb Russia grin
Where are those B56, B109 and B107373 cheesy grin

Even Baltic state are asking the USA government every time maybe USA will risk NY for any Baltic state because we remembered how the British ran away through English Channel leaving France and Poland to Nazi cheesy

DONT MIND THOSE GUYS, IS ON NAIRALAND THEY ANALYSE THEIR OWN WARS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by stevedre: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2022
Be honest, was this copied or you made it up. I'm so impressed and love the analysis, it is what it is and I think Russia is aware of the international politricks of Nato and it's allies.

MERCHANDISER:

Before I went to sleep, my wife said to me: This Russia is such
a bad country, If Ukraine wants to join Nato, it is their business
and freedom, Russia has no right to intervene, this is just an
excuse for Russia to invade Ukarine.
So I said nothing, I just went to the kitchen and took a knife to
bedside, then I said: Let’s go to sleep.
My wife looked at me with her wide eyes: What the heck are you
doing, sleeping with a knife?!?!
I said: No worry, let’s go to sleep. Beside, sleeping with a knife
is none of your business and it is my freedom.
My wife said: How can I sleep when you are sleeping with a
knife? What if you accidentally cut me?
I said: Well, You don’t even trust your own husband, how can
you expect Russia to trust Ukraine? Me sleeping with a knife is
like Ukraine joining the Nato.

1 Like

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by 9jakool: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
tillaman:
embarassed
Ukraine’s Zelensky go follow mouth, all these killings are avoidable I swear
Na Ego and undiluted mumu cause am
So you blame the country being invaded and not the invader for the killings.
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by 9jakool: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
KUNZEH:
Funny, after pushing the Mumu Comedian into war
And that comedian displays better leadership than most African presidents. A dense individual like you would chose a corrupt career politician over a competent comedian who speaks truth to power. Change your mindset.
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by loswhite(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
Wawelexy:

what of the one they already capture?
Which one ? This Dunce thinks Ukraine is NATO...lol.
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Wawelexy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
loswhite:
Which one ? This Dunce thinks Ukraine is NATO...lol.

mumu, when u think u re informed by listening to CNN news.
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by loswhite(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Wawelexy:

mumu, when u think u re informed by listening to CNN news.
Lol dunce. You think you are informed by listening to RT and Sputnik news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask / South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.