Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request (39577 Views)

No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal / Ukraine No-Fly Zone: What It Means And Why The West Won't Act / US Rules Out Ukraine No-fly Zone After Zelenskyy Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Paperbag(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Zelenski is the most foolish president you can ever imagine
How can you allow such deaths and destruction upon ur country all in the name of showing that you are stubborn. Proving stubborn to someone who can finish you is easily the most stupidddd thing a man can do. Can he ever bring back the children that have been killed.

I just weak for the guy ... Even a country usa and the whole nato dosnt want to go to war with and you still stubborn..

The only good thing be say russia are being careful about the invasion cause they personally want Ukraine intact when the take over

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by JustforMen: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
politicoNG:
https://www.nairaland.com/7010941/ukraine-no-fly-zone-what-it#110681253

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/nato-meets-ukraine-calls-no-fly-zone-hinder-russia-2022-03-04/?taid=62221eed07024b000155c065&utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Any fool wey listen to US and NATO will have himself to blame... See jonzing:

"We are not part of this conflict, and we have a responsibility to ensure it does not escalate and spread beyond Ukraine," NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg told a news conference.

Where are all those saying US will fight Putin over Ukraine?
Mtcheeew.... Nothing dey US again, only weak fagggots full there.

They will encourage you to go and look for trouble but when they see alpha male like Putin Dem go start to dey mensturate!!!

Woke faggs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by BloomingDale(f): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
jimtemi1:
For those saying American push Ukraine into war, if u are in zealesky shoes, what would you have done?. Leave putin alone to be bullying you and taking ur lands unjustly?

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
hardbody:
You all will notice I have not commented on this war because I do not engage in issues I am not well grounded. Now my question is, if as I understand it, Ukraine said they wanted to join NATO and Russia says No you cannot, and the NATO itself is not even helping Ukraine much in his fight (at least not as far as I can see and I may be wrong) what will Ukraine lose by calling truce, counting their losses and staying out of NATO. I am asking this question with all sense of seriousness and a desire to learn, especially because NATO just seemed to have set this Ukraine up and then went back to sleep.

I seek knowledge not bashing. If you do not have a firm grasp of the facts and analysis of what could transpire please do not bash me.
Zelenski (president of Ukraine) is just being stupppid. There's a saying that there is a time to fight, and there is a time to be intelligent enough to know when not to fight.
Zelenski is even more foooooolish than I thought expecting that NATO would join him to fight Russia in the event of military confrontation without realizing that that would amount to a nuclear war which will probably result in the destruction of modern day civilization. How could he have missed that fact?
Thousands of women and children have died. Ukrainian cities destroyed. All because Zelenski has no idea how to play a balanced politics between powers
I just remembered that he is only a comedian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by darediamond(m): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
ken6488:
It is clear Ukraine president want to start a world war

No fly zone means NATO taking down Russia jets

What I fear most About Russia is that 1 blow 20 die bomb called SAMAT which needs no repeation over a country the size of Britain, France and other ones similar in size.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by darediamond(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
ken6488:
one chance
Complete this sentence grin grin grin angry
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by JustforMen: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
Let the foolish Ukrainian president just take his "L" and surrender before Dem go kill more innocent people ... Mumu wey no know who to find trouble

3 Likes

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by LastProphet: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunny4lif:
NATO pushed Ukraine just like they did Georgia and withdraw grin
Where are those that said if Russia should invade Ukraine that the USA will bomb Russia grin
Where are those B56, B109 and B107373 cheesy grin

Even Baltic state are asking the USA government every time maybe USA will risk NY for any Baltic state because we remembered how the British ran away through English Channel leaving France and Poland to Nazi cheesy

And who took back France during the D-day battle?
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
pafo:
Ukraine is not an area of particular interest to the West so they wouldn't go to war over it. It's a pity no one in Ukraine knew this fact else they would have settled diplomatically with Russia instead of escalating things.

Now you are in the middle of a war with a superpower and you have no allies to back you. What kinda twats do these nations vote into power ffs.
They were betrayed by the West giving them false hope. Been saying this for long no nation will want to go to war with Russia Putin even said it they will be no winner because it will be the end of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
jimtemi1:
For those saying American push Ukraine into war, if u are in zealesky shoes, what would you have done?. Leave putin alone to be bullying you and taking ur lands unjustly?
The truth is the world today is filled with leaders who have no business occupying leadership position. That includes all the leaders of the current world power.
A multi cultural society like ukraine only requires wise leadership that can play balanced politics between Russia and the west. Most presidents of Ukraine before victor Yanukovich who was toppled and removed in 2014 succeeded in playing balanced politics between the west and Russia.
Zelenski is a foooolish man
Very unfortunate for ukraine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by seunny4lif(m): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
LastProphet:

And who took back France during the D-day battle?
USA took British and French under her wings cheesy

1 Like

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
jimtemi1:
And you forget many part of Ukraine speak Russia and they want to be part of Russia google is your friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by pseudonomer: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Wawelexy:
EU will dare not grant, Putin already sent a strong warning by capturing their largest nuclear plant.

na Ukraine i just pity.

It’s not NATO war, they can only sanction, same thing that was done to North Korea and China.

If NATO accept Ukraine’s request, it means NATO will fight Russia directly, because NATO will have to shoot anything flying. NATO has claimed they will not be involved militarily in the war but will sanction heavily, and they stood by it. Unlike Putin who has claimed several times that he will not attack Ukraine, but went on to invade the country.
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by skybeauty(f): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
hardbody:
You all will notice I have not commented on this war because I do not engage in issues I am not well grounded. Now my question is, if as I understand it, Ukraine said they wanted to join NATO and Russia says No you cannot, and the NATO itself is not even helping Ukraine much in his fight (at least not as far as I can see and I may be wrong) what will Ukraine lose by calling truce, counting their losses and staying out of NATO. I am asking this question with all sense of seriousness and a desire to learn, especially because NATO just seemed to have set this Ukraine up and then went back to sleep.

I seek knowledge not bashing. If you do not have a firm grasp of the facts and analysis of what could transpire please do not bash me.

Ukraine wants to chill with the Big boys America and NATO to show their senior brother Russia, they have arrived. I feel the whole thing is badly handled by Zelensky, maybe out of pride.

It is clear Ukraine cannot win this war, no matter how many Russian forces they eliminate. It is also clear that Russia will never let Ukraine join NATO because it will bring in American Military base at the backyard of Russia.

3 Likes

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by planetx: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lol bunch of jokers, they should listen to those dumb American politicians calling for a no fly zone. They will found out the hard way that this war is about the King of the North (Putin) baiting mystery Babylon aka USA into a military confrontation.

1 Like

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by buJu234: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
I think Ukraine may be divided into 2..

one side (western part) for Zelensky to rule &

the other part (Eastern part) for Viktor Yanukovych to rule.

both will be neutral to NATO;

while western part may join EU &

Eastern part a part Moscow state under Putin

2 Likes

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by ken045501: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
He feels he’s a hero hahaha. By lose guarding the whole country
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
lol no be standup comedy be this
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Edozie4bc: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Its like Skull miners are on holiday
Ever since this war, all Ogun skull miners are no longer making it to frontpage.

I hereby call on Ogun Skull Miners Association (O.S.M.A)
To link up with ukraine and go over there and mine skulls of dead russian soldiers.
This will reduce the rate of rituals over here

All OSMA members will use the money from mining to develop Ogun state
. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by pafo(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
blackgold2018:
shut up.
Ukraine is of upmost important to the US. It’s just that they don’t want this event to escalate to world war3.

Lmao! Ukraine is of no core interest to U.S.

Instead of arguing back and forth with you, let me trybto educate you. If You can spare an hour of your time to watch this, maybe you'll learn something boy.

I try to listen to the professor and experts in International politics rather than beer parlor discussions. Thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4

2 Likes

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by orisa37: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
NATO IS DISCERNING.
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by blackgold2018(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
pafo:

Lmao! Ukraine is of no core interest to U.S.

Instead of arguing back and forth with you, let me trybto educate you. If You can spare an hour of your time to watch this, maybe you'll learn something boy.

I try to listen to the professor and experts in International politics rather than beer parlor discussions. Thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4
inferiorty complex. Modern slave.
Because he wears a white skin. And a professor.

He’s now an international political expert.
“LITTLE FOOL”

And it’s even a university Alumni meeting they discussed this matter. Kai! You are really a big fool.

1 Like

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Hogim(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Aswear this Ukrainian president mumu, he supposed don know wen them offer to evacuate him say EU,NATO can't save him. I think he better negotiate and surrender b4 it's late. More lost of lives and properties.

1 Like

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by Wettoid123: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
ukraine you are on ur own oo we are not ready for 3rd world war oo
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by ufotunang: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
It's better for Ukraine to surrender since NATO and USA do not want to help them....so to avoid more unnecessary killing and more destruction of properties...this war is beyond Ukraine power to defeat Russia
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by optimusprime2(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
It's just sad that the naive Ukrainian president can't see that he is a pawn in the midst of a power struggle...

All these unnecessary destruction and bloodshed could have been avoided by reaching agreements with the Kremlin directly without 3rd party interference.

Of what use is it to form Mufasa when the bombs are being blown in your bedroom??

For crying out loud, this Russia-Ukraine issue, is as old as the end of the Soviet era, however past Ukrainian presidents were able to Balance it out with Russia and the EU... Along came this Zelenskyy clown and toppled that delicate balance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by pafo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
blackgold2018:
inferiorty complex. Modern slave.
Because he wears a white skin. And a professor.

He’s now an international political expert.
“LITTLE FOOL”

And it’s even a university Alumni meeting they discussed this matter. Kai! You are really a big fool.

Your foolishness is irredeemable .... It's not even about the skin color, he's an actual expert on the subject matter but I guess some blackgold dude on nairaland who probably doesn't even have a university degree knows more than a professor.

Goodluck on your stupidity boy. Hope You get real help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by blackgold2018(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
hardbody:

Add a question mark to your main question.
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by blackgold2018(m): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Paperbag:

Russian have been taking over their lands , enabling oppositions to fight the govt ,trying to influence their politics and many more ..

So them joining Nato means Russia wont be able to harass them anymore And more military funding from nato to scare of Russia ..thats the sole reason they want neto so bad
shut up.
Trouble started when they removed Ukraine former president(Putin’s ally)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by loswhite(m): 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Wawelexy:
EU will dare not grant, Putin already sent a strong warning by capturing their largest nuclear plant.

na Ukraine i just pity.
Russia will date not Invade NATO territories. NATO is not obligated to.
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by blackgold2018(m): 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
pafo:

Your foolishness is irredeemable .... It's not even about the skin color, he's an actual expert on the subject matter but I guess some blackgold dude on nairaland who probably doesn't even have a university degree knows more than a professor.

Goodluck on your stupidity boy. Hope You get real help.
you talk probably like a school dropout.
The way you idolize the man’s speech because he’s a professor.
It’s just his opinion to me. I’m a graduate engineer from FUTO sir.
Re: NATO Rejects Ukraine's No-fly Zone Request by loswhite(m): 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunny4lif:
NATO pushed Ukraine just like they did Georgia and withdraw grin
Where are those that said if Russia should invade Ukraine that the USA will bomb Russia grin
Where are those B56, B109 and B107373 cheesy grin

Even Baltic state are asking the USA government every time maybe USA will risk NY for any Baltic state because we remembered how the British ran away through English Channel leaving France and Poland to Nazi cheesy

Stop spreading fake lies. Tell your almighty Putin to invade NATO territory.
Ukraine is neither a member of NATO so stop making noise about your coward Putin.
How can you say NATO is the problem and you fighting Ukraine that is neither member of NATO nor EU?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump / Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" / Largest Ethnic Groups In Niger Republic (Hausa 54%)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.