Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' (76251 Views)

Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says / Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No / Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by ALFADOS(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
According to baba Trump, Puttin just de play ludo with the western country and Usa
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Mooh247: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
It is now certain and confirmed 80% of Nairalanders don't read a post before commenting

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Adjovi: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
francisbiz:

Mumu, I no know say your mumu never do

The thing is even the so called NATO knows what Russia can do. You think say na small thing for a whole Soviet Union to take on Hitler alone before others joined. Let's just hope they don't move from gear 1. It will be crazy.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Awoleesu(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
Abi were bebe looto?

Next events will put everything in the right perspectives... Until then, Omo Awoleesu... Mio gbagbo o shocked
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by classicfrank4u(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
kay29000:

Please show me where in the article he mentioned "sanctions."
He doesn't have to mention it before you know what he means.
What other actions have they taken against him apart from placing sanctions?
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by crazygod(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
KUNZEH:
Where is the pleading? Mumu headline
I swear. Some headlines are just unnecessarily sensational. I no see any 'plead' for the whole story o.

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by ayindejimmy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
No matter how strong you are, if crowd cook for you -you no go fit finish am
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by airsaylongcome: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Amerengues2:
I have always said it that it is only a child who doesn't understand the sound of a wardrum that will call it Don jazzy' tune.

Ibere ija lamo, a ko mo ipari e.

They should both sheath their swords and settle it amicably.

Lessons: Never let people egg you on in making foolhardy decisions you can't live with. This cut across Russia and Ukraine. The world is the spectators while the ruin is in the yard of Ukraine.

Je Ogun o mi

This one loud gaan...na only the start we know. The conclusion na God know
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by joyandfaith: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by joyandfaith: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
ayindejimmy:
No matter how strong you are, if crowd cook for you -you no go fit finish am
Omo agba!
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Codeye(m): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Adjovi:
He's actually right tho. If truly he wanted to war with Ukraine by now he would have taken all. The media is just blowing the proportion by appealing to people's emotions. For example no one is talking about the said soldiers on the snake island why? Because Russia actually didn't kill them. I just hope they end everything in the next meeting they are having today or tomorrow.
You are evil and everyone like you. I suppose you don't watch the news or what. U comment like lifeless bubu
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by VEHINTOLAR: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
That is a cheap propaganda there !!
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by KaptainAfrika: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
shey na weed ?
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by descartes400: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
SocialJustice:
Pounce with outdated machinery and tanks he can't even fuel properly.

The war with Ukraine has taken the veil off the Russian Military given the resistance from Ukraine millitary,how much more if they go to war with the Well coordinated NATO or the US. Russia will be drubbed whether in a conventional wall or nuclear war! the joke is on them!

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by francisbiz: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
Adjovi:

The thing is even the so called NATO knows what Russia can do. You think say na small thing for a whole Soviet Union to take on Hitler alone before others joined. Let's just hope they don't move from gear 1. It will be crazy.
Smaii small your mumu don shift to Colo;
Just dey Colo for your village market, doh
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by shogsman(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
kerry57:
Oga Putin, shebi u get balls? Men with balls don't beg. What will happen to the innocent civilians that u have murdered? I used to respect u Putin but u lost my respect for this impolitic move of urs and u will certainly pay for ur crime and ur country will still pay darely for it. The main payment is ahead, u just dey start.
Mumu ,you hurriedly commented without checking the content
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Dasilva12: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
englishmart:
Those who rush to comment without reading will not get the reality in the news. Putin ain't a softhearted fellow like GEJ. He fears no toothless sanctions.
Nobody sanctions America the most notoriously devious nation.
THEN, WHAT DID YOU WANT TO SANCTION THEM FOR?
THEY DIDN'T BEG FOR RESOURCES UNLIKE OTHER COUNTRY COZ THEY UNITED.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by HereAtIt(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
KUNZEH:

Sincerely...some people deserve knocks on their head
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by shogsman(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
There are just too many stupid people on this platform,99?9% of them don't even read anything before commenting,they just check headline and rush to comment like dullards
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by maasoap(m): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
chikason22:
Shut da fvck up Putin. I thought you are a hard man Why are you begging. You think you can win a fight against united people.
Not possible. If Nigerians unite to fight those old cargoes and ancestors disturbing our political offices with their voters card, none of them will take us for granted.

[s] NB. I thought Putin fans and terrorists [/s] supporters said those sanctions cannot not affect him or his country. Look at him begging.
Una never see anything. By the time the West is through with him and his country, he will never think of invading someone's community not to talk of his country.
Nonsense and ingredients.
The end of Putin is just near. This will serve as a deterrent to any modafvcker that want to try that shit ever again.

MORE SANCTIONS PLEASE
kerry57:
Oga Putin, shebi u get balls? Men with balls don't beg. What will happen to the innocent civilians that u have murdered? I used to respect u Putin but u lost my respect for this impolitic move of urs and u will certainly pay for ur crime and ur country will still pay darely for it. The main payment is ahead, u just dey start.

Putin also appeared to brush off the impact of sanctions imposed on his country.

"We will just have to move some projects a little to the right, to acquire additional competencies," he said. "In the end, we will even benefit from this because we will acquire additional competencies."

Only the wise people understand the meaning of that statement
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
chikason22:
Shut da fvck up Putin. I thought you are a hard man Why are you begging. You think you can win a fight against united people.
The end of Putin is just near. This will serve as a deterrent to any ... that want to try that shit ever again.

MORE SANCTIONS PLEASE

Whether he begged or not, he was being gentle... until he decides to do his worse..
How soft can he ask for the west and their alliance to leave their region alone?

Imagine you live in a shared compound and a neighbour keeps opening the gate to strangers and people that are technically your enemy.
You complain and complain but no, you're treated like an old fool.
Each of you rented independently but will you tell me you have no right to fight that neighbour eventually and teach them a lesson?

USSR is dead; we all know but USA and their alias should kill Nato 1946 as well and stop all their activities in Europa
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by blackgold2018(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
KUNZEH:
aswear
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by blackgold2018(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
kerry57:
idiot he didn’t plead
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by darediamond(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
kerry57:
Did you read this: "We will just have to move some projects a little to the right, to acquire additional competencies," he said. "In the end, we will even benefit from this because we will acquire additional competencies."

Do you with that think Putin is Begging or giving no Bleep about the so called sanctions that is hurting Europeans themselves but which they keep smiling while suffering?
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by joyandfaith: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Adjovi:

35% of Soviet army were Ukrainians during ww2. Russians were about 50%. SU also received military aids from USA. Most of top scientists of ukraine and Georgia ethnicities helped deveped SU nuclear arsenals . Joseph Stalin was a Georgian. He was president of SU. Then SU did not take Gemany alone. Allied did. It was not one-one fight between Nazi Germany and SU. Germans were fighting in many fronts. SU fought only in Eastern front.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by sokera: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
A lot of Nigerians don’t know if Nigeria had a Putin 70 years ago this part of the world would be competing with the rest of developed country … I love Putin for trying his best to secure the future of his nation …
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by blackgold2018(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Amerengues2:
I have always said it that it is only a child who doesn't understand the sound of a wardrum that will call it Don jazzy' tune.

Ibere ija lamo, a ko mo ipari e.

They should both sheath their swords and settle it amicably.

Lessons: Never let people egg you on in making foolhardy decisions you can't live with. This cut across Russia and Ukraine. The world is the spectators while the ruin is in the yard of Ukraine.

Je Ogun o mi
shut up and read the news
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by maasoap(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
descartes400:

The war with Ukraine has taken the veil off the Russian Military given the resistance from Ukraine millitary,how much more if they go to war with the Well coordinated NATO or the US. Russia will be drubbed whether in a conventional wall or nuclear war! the joke is on them!

This is not a war, not close to the way USA, UK and NATO would be raining down bombs on civilians in Iraq or Syria or Libya. Minimal casualties, minimal damages. But people like you can't understand that
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by darediamond(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
sotall:
cool

Nairaland Putin's asslickers will not accept this.

They have pushed Putin into sanctions and now he is begging.

grin grin grin
Read to understand this "We will just have to move some projects a little to the right, to acquire additional competencies," he said. "In the end, we will even benefit from this because we will acquire additional competencies."
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Appleyard(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
KUNZEH:

I think say na only me no see am o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joe Biden Gifts Vladimir Putin $300 Aviators & $3200 Crystal American Bison (Pix / South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) / The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.