Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? (988 Views)

Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? by kollinzgee(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
I am not claiming to know it all or saying spirituality doesn't exist,but trust me I have many male friends who are pure virgins some in their 20s some in their 30s but most of these people are yet to be where they really want to be in life infact some of them still come to beg me for financial assistance once In a while,I remained a virgin till 24 before finally loosing it now I still have sex and masturbate too but I am still who i am and not begging to survive not like I am where I truly want to be in life but I have come to realise I live in the poverty capital of the world where your chances of making are slim unless you are 'do or die' hustler.
I am saying this because I expect virgins to rule the world and become examples of success since their destinies and glory are intact since they don't have sex,but unfortunately in reality it's not what I am seeing.
Re: If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? by Nukilia: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Someone get me 20 lit of petrol for my bicycle... undecided
Re: If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? by Sekoni003(m): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lol. Virgins to rule the world? In this cold world? Morality is just for your personal good, it doesn't guarantee you'd be more successful than the pòrnstar next door if you refuse to hustle hard/smart and take your chances. This isn't Mount Zion or some other gospel movie bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Let's wait and see
Re: If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? by kollinzgee(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
Let's wait and see
Wait till when.
Re: If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? by posty56: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
dumb logic

1 Like

Re: If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
posty56:
dumb logic
Very dumb
Re: If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Dumb op , dumb post
Re: If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? by advanceDNA: 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Are you trying to mock the virgins or what?? That you are better them... it’s a proud way of thinking..

nobody said virginity is the recipe for success....It’s hard work, luck, timing, positioning, a little bit of manipulation( for those that use long leg, bribe or use their body) , and sacrifice......

timing is very important... I remember applying to the same multinational with my friends when we graduated.. I ddnt get in, my grade was better, and I did well...two years later the universe paid me back with a better job I ddnt apply for and ddnt do test...

And yes... there are curses or bad luck.. I believe associating with a jinxed person can make the jinxed nature rob off on you...which is where the sex comes in....

1 Like

Re: If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? by CuteMike01(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
kollinzgee:
I am not claiming to know it all or saying spirituality doesn't exist,but trust me I have many male friends who are pure virgins some in their 20s some in their 30s but most of these people are yet to be where they really want to be in life infact some of them still come to beg me for financial assistance once In a while,I remained a virgin till 24 before finally loosing it now I still have sex and masturbate too but I am still who i am and not begging to survive not like I am where I truly want to be in life but I have come to realise I live in the poverty capital of the world where your chances of making are slim unless you are 'do or die' hustler.
I am saying this because I expect virgins to rule the world and become examples of success since their destinies and glory are intact since they don't have sex,but unfortunately in reality it's not what I am seeing.

Eat this.

Re: If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? by kollinzgee(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
CuteMike01:

Eat this.

Says who?..
Nairaland statistics.. grin cheesy
Re: If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? by Fuckgodndjesus: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Forget all that nonsense there is nothing like bad luck after sex it's just superstitious bullshit retarded religious people use to try and threaten people from having sex
Re: If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? by CuteMike01(m): 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
kollinzgee:

Says who?.. Nairaland statistics.. grin cheesy
Try researching, you have a phone.
Re: If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? by dontrulee: 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sex is just like food for the body, it has exclusively nothing to do with Success. Although it can lead to a person's downfall.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Apostle Johnson Suleiman Of Having Affair With Her / "Masculinity" What women need / Yarimo Is A Gay They Caught Him With His Fellow Urchin Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.