Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

"Masculinity" What women need - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Masculinity" What women need (993 Views)

Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want / See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Masculinity" What women need by 3nity7: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
One of my relationship thought me alot about the nature of women. I won't forget how I simped because people told me not to give up on her. I was calling and she won't pick my calls and when she does, she was rude. Now people kept advising me not to give up too soon despite the cold shoulders. I did some simp stuff that am ashamed of mentioning like crying over the phone( Too much of romance movies) thought that will work but it made things worse, because women are attracted to masculinity.

Well, why I simped so much was because I was advised by simp men to simp more. Their reason was that if the relationship should end, it shouldn't be from my end.

Women are attracted to signs of masculinity, that's their nature, that's why opposite attract. You can't impress a woman by being over her, That's feminine.

When you start exhibiting feminine characteristics, she will go out in search of a real ( Masculine)man.

Take the lead. Show affection but not excessive. Dominate, most especially in the other room. Be assertive. There is power dynamic, women always test men to know if they are man enough, don't blame them it's the way they are wired. They would want to dominate, and if they do, they would feel your not man enough.

All am saying is that treat your woman like your Child, afterall you call her baby. Respect, Spoil and pamper her but be firm and assertive. Women love this.

Now women love masculinity that's why they love men who are;

Finer than them,
Richer than them,
Taller or bigger than them,
More educated than them,
Spiritual than them,
Older than them.
Lead them Etc.

When your woman starts insulting you then she sees you as a woman, and it's your fault. Some men try to do damage control by hitting her and that's wrong. Let her know she is replaceable by your actions, whether your married or not. Women knows am saying the truth.

Lastly, there's a thin line between fear and respect. The goal is to make her respect you not to fear you because there's no love in fear.

never endure in a toxic relationship whether you are a man or woman.

6 Likes

Re: "Masculinity" What women need by Ehinjuola: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
This one don loose from bandage.
Welcome to the new world bro.

3 Likes

Re: "Masculinity" What women need by begoniaa: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Mtcheeeeww. Yawns.

1 Like

Re: "Masculinity" What women need by 3nity7: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ehinjuola:
This one don loose from bandage.

Welcome to the new world bro.
yes so.
Re: "Masculinity" What women need by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Anyhow wey Una wan do sha,sha remember say na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: "Masculinity" What women need by 3nity7: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
begoniaa:
Mtcheeeeww. Yawns.
you are quite good at poetry, that's if it's not copy and paste o. Now your hissing does not negate the fact that what I wrote is true.

1 Like

Re: "Masculinity" What women need by begoniaa: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
3nity7:
you are quite good at poetry, that's if it's not copy and paste o. Now your hissing does not negate the fact that what I wrote is true.

You too, you're lucky I am in a great mood; for the second row of days again...

undecided I can do without your backhanded compliment, and it'll be better it dies in the abyss of your thoughts the next time you think of ever telling me such again.

1 Like

Re: "Masculinity" What women need by 3nity7: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Anyhow wey Una wan do sha,sha remember say na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
My next Post is on sex ''Conquer her through sex'' you can advertise your product anyhow there.
Re: "Masculinity" What women need by 3nity7: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
begoniaa:

You too, you're lucky I am in a great mood; for the second row of days again...

undecided I can do without your backhanded compliment, and it'll be better it dies in the abyss of your thoughts the next time you think of ever telling me such again.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You're one hell of a bitter soul. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Masculinity" What women need by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
3nity7:
My next Post is on sex ''Conquer her through sex'' you can advertise your product anyhow there.
ok boss

1 Like

Re: "Masculinity" What women need by begoniaa: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
3nity7:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You're one hell of a bitter soul. grin grin grin grin

Your laughing doesn't mask what you're trying to do to me one bit.

Especially in light of this thread. Perhaps you should go back to the drawing board or to some of the PUA books and materials you read: it is not everybody you can manipulate, because it's moot as I can literally see through it all (you).

The trio of your negging, manipulation and then downplaying is as puerile as a toddler trying to punch Mike Tyson.

Abeg, shoo from my mentions.

1 Like

Re: "Masculinity" What women need by 3nity7: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
begoniaa:

Your laughing doesn't mask what you're trying to do to me one bit.

Especially in light of this thread. Perhaps you should go back to the drawing board or to some of the PUA books and materials you read: it is not everybody you can manipulate, because it's moot as I can literally see through it all (you).

The trio of your negging, manipulation and then downplaying is as puerile as a toddler trying to punch Mike Tyson.

Abeg, shoo from my mentions.
ah, iron man Mike well done o, lemme run before you
Knock me out for Mentioning you again. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Masculinity" What women need by Jman06(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Rubbish!

There are better things to worry my good head about than what women want or don't want.

3 Likes

Re: "Masculinity" What women need by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
When you lack self respect, don't expect anyone male or female to pretend you have it. This doesn't have anything to do with masculinity or "Simpsons ". If you have self respect that comes from self worth/ value you get to determine how long you stay at the receiving end of nasty attitude. Some people are naturally nasty, this also has nothing to do with being feminine.

2 Likes

Re: "Masculinity" What women need by 3nity7: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jman06:
Rubbish!

There are better things to worry my good head about than what women want or don't want.
thanks for your feedback, and please don't over worry that your good Head grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Masculinity" What women need by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
this is preposterous hokum
Re: "Masculinity" What women need by 3nity7: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Abba114:
this is preposterous hokum
very true. That's why it takes brave mind to understand it.
Re: "Masculinity" What women need by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
3nity7:

This Simping never still leave you. Learn to Ignore irrelevant beings, That's Power & Masculinity. You still need a lot to learn and Your transitioning Is going to be Tedious due to this your version of simping..

1 Like

Re: "Masculinity" What women need by Sneakytoucher: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Apt.
Re: "Masculinity" What women need by 3nity7: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Evolutionlove:

This Simping never still leave you. Learn to Ignore irrelevant beings, That's Power & Masculinity. You still need a lot to learn and Your transitioning Is going to be Tedious due to this your version of simping..
Pardon my above simping your lordship. You know sometimes one has to simp to get what he want. You bend the rules sometimes to get what you want, and I got it. Nevertheless, I will go and simp no more.
Re: "Masculinity" What women need by begoniaa: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Evolutionlove:

grin grin grin

Omooooooooo. I no fit laugh; chai.

1 Like

Re: "Masculinity" What women need by ibkonekt(m): 4:27am On Oct 25, 2022
3nity7:

One of my relationship thought me alot about the nature of women. I won't forget how I simped because people told me not to give up on her. I was calling and she won't pick my calls and when she does, she was rude. Now people kept advising me not to give up too soon despite the cold shoulders. I did some simp stuff that am ashamed of mentioning like crying over the phone( Too much of romance movies) thought that will work but it made things worse, because women are attracted to masculinity.

Well, why I simped so much was because I was advised by simp men to simp more. Their reason was that if the relationship should end, it shouldn't be from my end.

Women are attracted to signs of masculinity, that's their nature, that's why opposite attract. You can't impress a woman by being over her, That's feminine.

When you start exhibiting feminine characteristics, she will go out in search of a real ( Masculine)man.

Take the lead. Show affection but not excessive. Dominate, most especially in the other room. Be assertive. There is power dynamic, women always test men to know if they are man enough, don't blame them it's the way they are wired. They would want to dominate, and if they do, they would feel your not man enough.

All am saying is that treat your woman like your Child, afterall you call her baby. Respect, Spoil and pamper her but be firm and assertive. Women love this.

Now women love masculinity that's why they love men who are;

Finer than them,
Richer than them,
Taller or bigger than them,
More educated than them,
Spiritual than them,
Older than them.
Lead them Etc.

When your woman starts insulting you then she sees you as a woman, and it's your fault. Some men try to do damage control by hitting her and that's wrong. Let her know she is replaceable by your actions, whether your married or not. Women knows am saying the truth.

Lastly, there's a thin line between fear and respect. The goal is to make her respect you not to fear you because there's no love in fear.

never endure in a toxic relationship whether you are a man or woman.

GO FORTH AND SIMP NO MORE

1 Like

Re: "Masculinity" What women need by Autobot05: 5:44am On Oct 25, 2022
Jman06:
Rubbish!

I feel sorry for men that "carry woman " matter for head 24/7
Dont they have ambitions

1 Like

Re: "Masculinity" What women need by epondudu: 5:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Op.....welcome back to the fold of MEN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shameless Lady Is Seen Having Wild Sekkx In The Middle Of The Road / Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? / Yarimo Is A Gay They Caught Him With His Fellow Urchin Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.