Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves (79807 Views)

Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ / Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Enny2013(f): 12:19am On Mar 05, 2022
Wot do I have to say?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Fashionista01(f): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2022
But of them should enjoy their consequence of adultery.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by pacificom: 12:33am On Mar 05, 2022
There is a great lesson for men especially to learn in this baba ijesha case. If you are a man with an important name in the society and you dont want your greatness to turn into grass overnight, be wise when you are dealing with women. Some will love you, some will use you and some will definitely come to destroy you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Ournolly: 1:23am On Mar 05, 2022
14 years old your lover?
This guy needs serious lashing before continuation of the case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by linearity: 1:29am On Mar 05, 2022
Ournolly:
14 years old your lover?
This guy needs serious lashing before continuation of the case.

He is talking about the foster mother of the 14 year old.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Ournolly: 1:39am On Mar 05, 2022
linearity:

He is talking about the foster mother of the 14 year old.
Ok.
I stand corrected.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by cardoctor(m): 1:43am On Mar 05, 2022
Hmmmmmn.

Haaaaaaaaa.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by FolushoPoster(m): 1:49am On Mar 05, 2022
Bros you get bad mouth o.... You drill this woman woto work. Abeg I fit chat you up for WhatsApp

I'd pardon it if it were Cobhams who said Princess was his lover knowing he can't know better but for Baba Ijesha; a full-fledged, able-bodied man without a vision impairment to have a romantic relationship with a lady who looks like the carcass of an ogre beats all rationalization.

Even if dragged by a crane, or fitted on springs, NwaAmaikpe's preek will not raise half an inch for a million Princesses trying to rub some life into it.

How did Baba Ijesha lose it?
How?

And for this reason a wise sensei once said,
Never underestimate the great lenghts the human snake will travel just to spit out some of its' venom.

Princess must have been overfed with pure scorn. I can't even imagine the pain she felt knowing her toyboy would rather lust after her underage adopted daughter than her wobbly, repugnant self.

Baba Ijesha may have given out this information to save face, but the fool doesn't not know that for brothers with taste like myself; having sex with an ugly woman is just as bad as having sex with an underage girl child.[/quote]
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by iLegendd(m): 1:50am On Mar 05, 2022
Okay
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by sunnymighty(m): 1:51am On Mar 05, 2022
Charmingrascal:
Even though I am not in support of this man for harassing a minor, I have known all along that there is certainly something that Princess is bitter about.
Now it is clear she is a bitter ex.
I have one too and she has also been threatening to blackmail me for dumping her cheating as*.

If I understand you well bro. pls take cover from that scorned woman!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by linearity: 2:04am On Mar 05, 2022
Toks2008:

I have had this discussion before and i wont do that again.

Read my post again. THERE IS A DISCREPANCY and that can be leveraged on.

Furthermore, according to your post, we cant say baba ijebu defiled the girl but molestation could be more appropriate (At least from the video evidence) except there is more to what we watched.

Let me go some extra mile to see if this can be made clearer to you that, there is NO discrepancy, we already have case laws in Nigeria built around the age eighteen, but lets remain with the Child Act here:

Section 31:
1. No person shall have intercourse with a child.
2. A person who contravenes the provision of Subsection (1) of this section commits an offence of rape and is liable on conviction to imprisonment for life.
3. Where a person is charged with an offence under this section, it is immaterial that -
(a) The offender believed the person to be of or above the age of eighteen years; or
(b) The sexual intercourse was the consent of the child.

I think, your problem is, you are focusing on Section 3(a), which is wrong. Section 3(a) is removing a perceived defense that the perpetrator might offer in court.....i.e. something along the line of....."Your Honor, but she looks mature and like a eighteen years old lady".

The above argument is bad, because the person is admitting that, they know that the age of consent is 18, but the victim does not look like a 18 year old lady...So, the Act anticipating that line of defense pulled the rug from under it.

The actual place you should focus on instead is Section 31 (1), that is the crime....The crime is having an intercourse with a child.

If you read the Act further (I have attached hereunder a link to the Lagos Child Act, which was adopted from the FGN's....moreso Lagos have jurisdiction over this case ) in:

Section 227 - Interpretation, it clearly stated among others that:

1. age of majority means the age at which a person attains the age of eighteen years.
2. child means, a person under the age of eighteen years;

So, if you add the definition of who is a child to Section 31 (1); the clear unambiguous interpretation is that the age of consent is eighteen and this is the age Nigeria case laws have been using.

https://lawsofnigeria.placng.org/laws/C50.pdf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by luminouz(m): 2:30am On Mar 05, 2022
texazzpete:

Man, own up with your chest. You are in support of his actions.
People who know you in real life should really be wary of you around their kids, because your willingness to leap to the defence of a child molester is suspicious
Alaye, keep quiet....

As if you were there too. I dey fear you oh ..

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by baby124: 2:31am On Mar 05, 2022
What does this have to do with the fact that you defiled a little girl? You are very sick and stupid. I hope you are castrated and jailed for life. slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by MisterGrace: 2:41am On Mar 05, 2022
saphiere:
This rapist is still breathing oxygen?

How did you know?

Did you hold the girl down for him?

Why are you judging blindly because of sentiment?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by BurbeeStyles(m): 2:59am On Mar 05, 2022
Eweee�
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by streamsofjoy(f): 3:33am On Mar 05, 2022
So daft! The issue here is not about princess, it is about the 14 years old child u defiled. If princess is ur lover ehen? Is the child also capable of being ur lover too? The issue of princess being bitter because he went for someone else is not it here at all. It would make sense if the someone else was not a child.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Karemarealty288(m): 3:56am On Mar 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I knew there's something between them. There's more to the whole drama than meets the eye. She went too far. I saw the whole thing as set up. Baba ijesha too ought to have suspected all her tricks . He wasn't sensitive at all. I learnt he's well endowed but he didn't seem to discipline himself with it. He should have got married instead.

When endowed was mentioned

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by PoliteActivist: 4:01am On Mar 05, 2022
Kriely:
His counsel came up with these bullshit stories. Nice cause I guess that’s why they are been paid.

And he had to make sure Buchi & Ali Baba knows what Princess thinks of them grin

They should focus on the case!!!!!

Perfect definition of afterthought. He never alluded to this all this time - it would have been the first thing he'd say!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by SMEpromote: 4:11am On Mar 05, 2022
This Maaaaaan!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd pardon it if it were Cobhams who said Princess was his lover knowing he can't know better but for Baba Ijesha; a full-fledged, able-bodied man without a vision impairment to have a romantic relationship with a lady who looks like the carcass of an ogre beats all rationalization.

Even if dragged by a crane, or fitted on springs, NwaAmaikpe's preek will not raise half an inch for a million Princesses trying to rub some life into it.

How did Baba Ijesha lose it?
How?

And for this reason a wise sensei once said,
Never underestimate the great lenghts the human snake will travel just to spit out some of its' venom.

Princess must have been overfed with pure scorn. I can't even imagine the pain she felt knowing her toyboy would rather lust after her underage adopted daughter than her wobbly, repugnant self.

Baba Ijesha may have given out this information to save face, but the fool doesn't not know that for brothers with taste like myself; having sex with an ugly woman is just as bad as having sex with an underage girl child.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by MoneyGoDrop: 4:19am On Mar 05, 2022
He's just been deflective with that answer. Knowing Princess sexual doesn't mean jack or does it explain why he still went after that child. I won't be surprised if after all these washing of dirty linens in public, they settle out of court.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Ayodeji82: 4:20am On Mar 05, 2022
Baba Ijesa really committed the offence .. His story line looks cooked.. Though Princess is trying to treat his fuckup which he had committed long ago..
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Originalsly: 4:30am On Mar 05, 2022
Toks2008:

This guy should get a good lawyer. He can walk free but he must have learnt his lesson.

His lawyers can leverage on the discrepancy regarding age of consent in Nigeria.

The constitution is not entirely clear and i have had this discussion here before.

I dont support molesting in any form whether with a minor or adult but im acting as the "devil's" advocate here.

That video clearly showed that it was the girl that moved towards him which means she consented but the issue is that she is a minor.

If his lawyer can tilt the case towards the fact that the girl in question is of the age of consent in Nigeria, baba ijesha will walk free.

I wont bother responding to anyone who quotes me out of context.

I hear you and agree with you 100%. This is a court case ... not one of public opinion ... and everything has to be looked at according to law. The charge... defilement of a minor (14 year old). According to law ... is a 14 year old a minor?

If yes... then any sexual contact ... the charge is correct... regardless if she came on to him or he came on to her ... a minor cannot give consent. At the same time ... according to Princess' report that lead to the charge Princess should also be charged for endangering the welfare of a child (.... for leaving the child (minor) alone at home with an adult male who is not a member of the household.)

If no ... then the charge cannot be defilement... under the law she is considered an adult and can give consent. If she did not give consent ... or did not agree with the sexual contact...then the charge should be rape.... or sexual abuse. Was the sexual contact consensual?... did they both agree? If the video shows she came on to him ... cooperated or showed no sign of resistance... then one should conclude it was consensual.
According to his testimony... Princess need to be called to the stand to testify and be cross examined... that's when the case will really fall apart. I know she will not take the stand in this lifetime for fear of self incrimination.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

4 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by GloriousGbola: 5:04am On Mar 05, 2022
Baba Ijesha is actual extremely stupid for saying this.he has introduced a new dimension to this case.

Sexual predators often do this. They date single parents with the ultimate goal of grooming their children.

So this may not be a one off but a pattern.

A savvy prosecutor can simply go through this man's dating history and really cook his goose.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by GloriousGbola: 5:13am On Mar 05, 2022
Nigeria sha.

I keep talking to my daughter about the risk of rape and sexual abuse from her peers.

I keep forgetting I have to warn her about so called adults as well. Since to the average Nigerian male be it northerner or southerner, underage girls are simply 'smallie'.

Look at grown men falling over themselves grasping at straws to defend rape of a child.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Spandau: 5:22am On Mar 05, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Bitter about?
Like she is jealous that he slept with her daughter?
You are probably as corrupt as the he goat in court.
She is probably infuriated, of all the person's to sleep with why should it be her daughter?
A child that is supposedly to be interested to him, assuming they are married he will still sleep with his biological daughter.

Baba Ìjèsà has not admitted that he slept with the girl. He was accused by the Ugly One of the act. The only evidence available is the viral video of him and the girl smooching. No medical, pictorial or video evidence of rape. Just the smooching. Besides, that girl is not a minor. The apology made by Ìjèsà on that video was after he had been thoroughly beaten. As a matter of fact, it was at gun point. It was a set up. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Spandau: 5:24am On Mar 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Nigeria sha.

I keep talking to my daughter about the risk of rape and sexual abuse from her peers.

I keep forgetting I have to warn her about so called adults as well. Since to the average Nigerian male be it northerner or southerner, underage girls are simply 'smallie'.

Look at grown men falling over themselves grasping at straws to defend rape of a child.

Unnecessarily emotional comments. You've got no evidence that the girl was raped.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Spandau: 5:24am On Mar 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Baba Ijesha is actual extremely stupid for saying this.he has introduced a new dimension to this case.

Sexual predators often do this. They date single parents with the ultimate goal of grooming their children.

So this may not be a one off but a pattern.

A savvy prosecutor can simply go through this man's dating history and really cook his goose.

Too much crime based/ court room movies dey worry this one.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by GloriousGbola: 5:30am On Mar 05, 2022
Spandau:

Too much crime based movies dey worry this one.

I suggest you read a book for a change.

Sexual deviance is not a one off.

The reason for the spirited defence of baba Ijesha is that several Nigerian males are serial child (smallie) rapists who have gotten away with it. Baba Ijesha is a kindred spirit to them.

This case will be brought to a conclusion and the average Nigerian male will learn, sex by an adult with a person who is not legally an adult is rape.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) / Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo / Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.