Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves (79816 Views)

Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ / Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by DONFASZY(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2022
Charmingrascal:
Even though I am not in support of this man for harassing a minor, I have known all along that there is certainly something that Princess is bitter about.
Now it is clear she is a bitter ex.
I have one too and she has also been threatening to blackmail me for dumping her cheating as*.
Jus fear jealous women
She is indeed a demon
Paying him back with evil
Setting him up and making life miserable for him

Elephant are always like dis
No wonder her husband japa
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by HRMK: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2022
u touch and kiss?what of sex?even if ur in a rltnshp,it doesnt stop u from defiling the girl!
we av seen many similar cases oldboy!!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by kayperry: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2022
Toks2008:
This guy should get a good lawyer. He can walk free but he must have learnt his lesson.

His lawyers can leverage on the discrepancy regarding age of consent in Nigeria.

The constitution is not entirely clear and i have had this discussion here before.

I dont support molesting in any form whether with a minor or adult but im acting as the "devil's" advocate here.

That video clearly showed that it was the girl that moved towards him which means she consented but the issue is that she is a minor.

If his lawyer can tilt the case towards the fact that the girl in question is of the age of consent in Nigeria, baba ijesha will walk free.

I wont bother responding to anyone who quotes me out of context.

ko need you are entrapped with so much guilt already, if you were doing good you won't be looking left,right & back every 30sec
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by phemmyfour: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2022
Charmingrascal:
Even though I am not in support of this man for harassing a minor, I have known all along that there is certainly something that Princess is bitter about.
Now it is clear she is a bitter ex.
I have one too and she has also been threatening to blackmail me for dumping her cheating as*.
It's still doesn't make sense. Even if we use to sex ourselves doesn't give a ticket to touch a minor anyhow

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by yetty247(f): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2022
Rada rada

So we should fry water Abi what's special in u dating princess

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by kayperry: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2022
Doyou2019:

Reminds me of the Ghost_Angela court case in Power TV series and Proctor's (Ghost's lawyer) advice not to introduce the sex angle as it would ruin the case for his client. Will this same 'tactic' help Baba Ijesa in his battle? Remains to be seen.

i can't enumerate number of things i learnt from that movie, great series

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 05, 2022
This fat woman grin
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Sijo01(f): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2022
Kriely:
His counsel came up with these bullshit stories. Nice cause I guess that’s why they are been paid.

And he had to make sure Buchi & Ali Baba knows what Princess thinks of them grin

They should focus on the case!!!!!

Finally someone with sense.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by MYHUBBY: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2022
NwaAmaikpe is right

Baba ijesha shouldn't just be jailed if found guilty of harassing Minor sexually, the judge should pronounce a capital judgement on him for dating a ugly looking mummies like Patience despite his assess to get beautiful chic everywhere

foolish man
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by zomoears(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2022
admax:
A very stupid and shallow randy man. Idiot!

Read between the lines and learn.
-Never go back to a jilted lover
-The guy was stupid and careless.
-Women can go to any extent to destroy you once they feel scorned.
-Society will always side with the women once the story is centered around rape. Even you as a full grown logical man, will lose your sense of fairness once you hear the word rape. Women use thi to manipulate society a lot!
-The guy has been caught. Let him face the music. But we that are watching will learn.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by babajeje123(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2022
Spandau:

He did not do anything. It was a set up. Is it a mere coincidence that a CCTV camera had to be in operation when Ìjèsà entered the house? Let prinsex grin provide videos of activities captured in the house before the Baba Ìjèsà issue.
The truth of the matter is if it wasn't a set up, baba Ijesha would still sleep with the girl.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by babajeje123(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2022
Spandau:

Consensually. Besides, the girl is not underaged. So it not even a molestation. Prinsexx grin is just full of venom because of being spurned. I always knew that. You lots are always too quick to judge without listening to the other side of the story. That in itself is wickedness. Prinsexx successfully manipulated all of you. I could see clearly through her croc tears and psuedo distress. If you looked into her eyes, you'd see and know she'd been lying all along.
Would you still be defending baba Ijesha if the girl was your daughter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by luminouz(m): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2022
Simran94:

Oga, it is obvious you have not been following the case from the beginning. The girl said Baba ijesha has been sexually molesting her; touching her private part since she was 14 years old
I have been following. Remove your emotions because that's a blatant lie. Anyways, time will tell.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2022
luminouz:

I have been following. Remove your emotions because that's a blatant lie. Anyways, time will tell.
So the girl is lying about being molested by him since she was 14? Blatant lie because you are a neighbor or a witness to what happened?

See the increase in cases of men raping and sexually molesting underage girls in the country asides from the adult women.

If they find him guilty and sentence him, you can go and bail him out

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by TheMostComplex1: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2022
Kriely:
His counsel came up with these bullshit stories. Nice cause I guess that’s why they are been paid.

And he had to make sure Buchi & Ali Baba knows what Princess thinks of them grin

They should focus on the case!!!!!

This lies will not set him free

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by luminouz(m): 9:16am On Mar 05, 2022
Simran94:

So the girl is lying about being molested by him since she was 14? Blatant lie because you are a neighbor or a witness to what happened?

See the increase in cases of men raping and sexually molesting underage girls in the country asides from the adult women.

If they find him guilty and sentence him, you can go and bail him out

I knew you'd reply me ASAP. As usual, you are easy to bait and to control. I already know how to twist and turn you till I get what I want. Learn to be logical not emotional (a tall order really).

Like I said, let's wait for the outcome of the trial. Ok?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2022
luminouz:

I knew you'd reply me ASAP. As usual, you are easy to bait and to control. [b]I already know how to twist and turn you till I get what I want[/b]Learn to be logical not emotional (a tall order really).

Like I said, let's wait for the outcome of the trial. Ok?

LWKMD, congratulations on your new found skill.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by luminouz(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2022
Simran94:

LWKMD, congratulations on your new found skill.
K
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Coronavirus84: 9:27am On Mar 05, 2022
Stupid randy idiot justifying his useless act in the public. If it a country that things is going well as it supposed to be, this bastard and useless man suppose dey cool his head behind the bar now. Princess I know, can not stupidly took herself so low to ur level.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by phemmyfour: 9:37am On Mar 05, 2022
luminouz:

A minor at 24 years of age

Maybe na Alien then o
luminous inverter, since when she was a teenager
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by rafcrown(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2022
I have never seen any Yoruba man that is popular or talented or rich or great etc that has not been badly labelled, damaged, ridiculed, molested, lie against implicated etc
WHEN YOU HAVE FAME AND MONEY AS A YORUBA MAN.HIDE YOURSELF.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Eriokanmi: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2022
nenyewrites:

October 2014, a day after he returned from visiting his wife in the United Kingdom, he received a phone call from Princess.

Try and be reading before commenting.
I've been following this story more than anyone else from day one cos im one of his fans. I love his jokes. Did you know what happened after his last visit to his wife in the UK? They split. Since then, he wasn't in a stable relationship and baba ijesha too confirmed, likewise princess. He had relationship issues which was one of the reasons he played into princess' hands. Instead of just changing women because of his endowment, he should have got married again and settled down, at least, to save his name and career.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by sandra50(f): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2022
What should we do with the latest information?is that the reason why you are in court?did or did you not touch the girl?abeg shift with this your emotional blackmail

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Awoo88: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
Spandau:

Use your gray matter niggah. Don't be emotional.
My dear take ur own advice. If u no get brain, borrow from people wen dey close 8f e possibly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by 5thcolm(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
How does two adults touch themselves relates to an adult touching a minor
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by 5thcolm(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I've been following this story more than anyone else from day one cos im one of his fans. I love his jokes. Did you know what happened after his last visit to his wife in the UK? They split. Since then, he wasn't in a stable relationship and baba ijesha too confirmed, likewise princess. He had relationship issues which was one of the reasons he played into princess' hands. Instead of just changing women because of his endowment, he should have got married again and settled down, at least, to save his name and career.

But how does this relates to the fact that he was caught touching a minor
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Spandau: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
babajeje123:

Would you still be defending baba Ijesha if the girl was your daughter?

Come on, stop being emotional! If she was my daughter, I will rather cover my head in shame for being a failure. If you believed that ugly woman, you can believe anything.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Spandau: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
Awoo88:

My dear take ur own advice. If u no get brain, borrow from people wen dey close 8f e possibly

Use una brains nah. E no too hard grin
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Aaay: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
grin
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by babajeje123(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Spandau:

Come on, stop being emotional! If she was my daughter, I will rather cover my head in shame for being a failure. If you believed that ugly woman, you can believe anything.
You haven't answered my question. You are the one that's emotional
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Bigwig1: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
immortalcrown:
grin
Inside a matter like this, there is always another matter. Majority of celebrities have a lot of yeyebrieties as secrets.

But if he truly molested the little girl, his alleged affair with the woman is not a justification. Sexual molestation has no justification.

Late Emeka Morocco in one of his songs said, "Have you ever witnessed a court case in which both the accuser and the accused are saying the truth? If you are honest and I am honest, what will then be our problem?"
There are always three sides to every story my side, your side and the truth.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Awoo88: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
Spandau:

I go Use my brains nah. E no too hard grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) / Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) / Fans React As Tiwa Savage Rocks Sleeveless Top: "A Bra Would Have Been Better"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.