Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards (56163 Views)

Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Neutralactivist: 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
Let us be realistic here. These guys are from a security company outsourced by chicken Republic. How on earth do you expect the organisation not to have concerns? If they were staff of chicken Republic, maybe one can hope that they are called and their duties clearly explained to them once more and what to do and not do while on duty. Most people condemning their sack, if they were, have not used the services of these security companies before. Some guards they send do steal and beg people who visit your office. So anyone sent to you should be monitored to be sure he is the type that you will like having at your office. Imagine that day was their first day. Security guards for that matter. Don't you know that if anything goes wrong security wise they will be the first people to account for it. If you do this abroad you will be sacked. It's not about Nigeria, it's about being focused on your primary assignment there which is security not entertainment. The company just reacted to counter reactions that are trying to put them in bad light in the eyes of the general public. You can't pay a company to provide you with security guards and instead they send you entertainers. It doesn't work that way. People should stop being carried away by social media sensational trolling. We are talking about business here. So a certain level of professionalism is expected.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by cunny88(m): 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Ofcourse the boy were employed by Kings Guard not Chicken Republic but gullible NIGERIANs no go ever gree that one
the message is to end contract staff(slavery, esp in banks) in Nigeria
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by SarkinYarki: 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
cunny88:
the message is to end contract staff(slavery, esp in banks) in Nigeria

What is contract staff here ? You hired guards from gaurd company don't u? They are full staff of Kings Guard
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by cunny88(m): 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
SarkinYarki:

What is contract staff here ? You hired guards from gaurd company don't u? They are full staff of Kings Guard
u probably av never experienced it, intellectuals and creative mind are shortchanged in the name of contract staff. Dos guys could b earning as low as 20k a month
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Osilama1: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
soundOsonic:

Those are not security guards. They are doormen. There is a difference.
Their work is to just open door for customers and welcome them.
They are not armed or dresses duly to engage any threat.
I tire e say na tips... Mtcheew... Was a traffic Warden not honored for doing his traffic duty diligently and spicing it with dancing...
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by BluntCrazeMan: 5:03am On Mar 08, 2022
Kwanza:

https://twitter.com/ChickenRepublic/status/1499706920462172160?t=1hP-5LUmxvPRrja7nKbLOQ&s=19
They shifted the blame to the security company, and they tactically covered up for the said security company.
Ok naa.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 08, 2022
peppermint7:

Boss rest
You no get talk
When you see a security you will know
Nothing wer dat guy go carry secure you if wahala sup now

You really don't have any talk. am not going to enter any arguements with you go to any eatery in Lagos whether security have guns. they are the ones that open doors for you and also check out threats or bounce people trying to create a scene in the eatery. please stop being dense and stop arguing for nothing.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by justjify(m): 6:15am On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by francisbiz: 6:22am On Mar 08, 2022
maasoap:

Okay now, judge me. I support Putin and I support recalling/retraining/sacking of those dudes dancing on duty. Where do I belong in your opinion?
Okay now, let's assume those security dudes dancing on duty were police officers; would you have supported recalling and retaining them? Give your answer
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by kriss27(m): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2022
abbey621:

Even if they were paid one kobo, they still accepted the job and should do their duties to the satisfaction fo their employer. That 35k that you belittle, you would see hundreds of people willing to do the same job for $20 or 25k, e be like say you no know how drastic the job market has become. All in all, don't accept any job if you can't give it your best, even if na one kobo dem dey pay you!
There is no way you can do a job well if you are underpaid!

They sorted means to make themselves happy, money motivates. After all that place is an eartary, their main job there is to open, close the door and enforce wearing of face mask before entry . The ones outside help in the directing cars to park well. So all these little things they decided to add might make the customers tip them
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by shafan(m): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2022
na thesame person get the both chicken republic and kings gaurd .....
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by seunayantokun(m): 10:07am On Mar 08, 2022
Chicken Republic chickens out!
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by maasoap(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
francisbiz:

Okay now, let's assume those security dudes dancing on duty were police officers; would you have supported recalling and retaining them? Give your answer

My point is that whatever the company that hired them decided to do to/for them, they deserved it. I wasn't the one who advocated for recalling/retraining/sacking, those are just the statements we read about their issue online. Comprehend?
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Omodua(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

They work for Kings Guards not Food Concepts ..don't teach me something I am very aware of ....Well the same person owns both companies but they are different corporate entities
OK. If you say so.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by buchostags(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
The very chicken Republic outlet we are talking about is in onitsha, a stone throw from my abode, these guys are door men per se, the uniform is the hoax, real people that visit this restaurant actually like these guys cos they enjoy their jobs, these chicken Republic lines are mare damage control to the rush that is dying down since the debacle
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by abbey621(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
kriss27:
There is no way you can do a job well if you are underpaid!

They sorted means to make themselves happy, money motivates. After all that place is an eartary, their main job there is to open, close the door and enforce wearing of face mask before entry . The ones outside help in the directing cars to park well. So all these little things they decided to add might make the customers tip them

Again I ask you, why accept a job when you know the pay does not make sense? Nigerians we are too fond of neglecting duties and breaking agreements. If you know you are looking for a job of 100k per month, why accept an offer for 30k? Dem force you?
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by kriss27(m): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
abbey621:

Again I ask you, why accept a job when you know the pay does not make sense? Nigerians we are too fond of neglecting duties and breaking agreements. If you know you are looking for a job of 100k per month, why accept an offer for 30k? Dem force you?
Whatever! By the way a good Nigerian pastor has given them scholarship abroad
, hope you saw that? Both the person that made the video go viral!
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by abbey621(m): 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
kriss27:
Whatever! By the way a good Nigerian pastor has given them scholarship abroad
, hope you saw that? Both the person that made the video go viral!

What does that have to do with the discussion? We all know bad behaviors are rewarded more then good ones in 9ja, so what's new?
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by kriss27(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
abbey621:

What does that have to do with the discussion? We all know bad behaviors are rewarded more then good ones in 9ja, so what's new?
What does it not have to do with the conversation? Same people we are talking about have been given scholarship! You are still asking what it has to do with the conversation!

What is the subject matter then?Seeing their ordeal as a good one is simply your opinion, don't force it on other people

If sacking them was the best decision, why then was there a public outcry? That Chicken Republic has to release a statement
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by abbey621(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
kriss27:
What does it not have to do with the conversation? Same people we are talking about have been given scholarship! You are still asking what it has to do with the conversation!

What is the subject matter then?Seeing their ordeal as a good one is simply your opinion, don't force it on other people

If sacking them was the best decision, why then was there a public outcry? That Chicken Republic has to release a statement

You're just rambling, whether a deed gets rewarded or punished has no bearing on the initial act. You stole chicken, they caught you and disciplined you, someone pitied you and bought 2 more chickens for you, does it mean that you were right to steal the chicken? You mentioned scholarship as if that makes it alright to neglect your duties, if you don't see something wrong with that then you're even more confused than I thought, Finally, this is a public forum, everyone is entitled to an opinion, don't come at me for stating mine, it is better to agree to disagree than to continue your tomfoolery!
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by Drnwachukwu104: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Has anyone who did the pre employment medical test exercise for UBA graduate Trainee recruitment in February been called for the Virtual Training School?? For the second batch specifically.
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by kriss27(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
abbey621:

You're just rambling, whether a deed gets rewarded or punished has no bearing on the initial act. You stole chicken, they caught you and disciplined you, someone pitied you and bought 2 more chickens for you, does it mean that you were right to steal the chicken? You mentioned scholarship as if that makes it alright to neglect your duties, if you don't see something wrong with that then you're even more confused than I thought, Finally, this is a public forum, everyone is entitled to an opinion, don't come at me for stating mine, it is better to agree to disagree than to continue your tomfoolery!
Go and sit down with your preposterous arguments
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by abbey621(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
kriss27:
Go and sit down with your preposterous arguments

Only thing preposterous is your ethical code!
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by IfunanyaEsther9: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
There salary was 15k sef not 30k
Prayfortheworld:
My brothers no matter the English Una speak here e no go change the fact say the boys life is about to change for good and them no go collect 30k salary for their life again

Nobody deserve to suffer.. God just remembered them
Re: Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards by UnPxlz: 6:05am On Mar 16, 2022
Drnwachukwu104:
Has anyone who did the pre employment medical test exercise for UBA graduate Trainee recruitment in February been called for the Virtual Training School?? For the second batch specifically.
I
Nah I haven’t. The last message I received was to send account details for pre paid card creation for banking school. Was it after this message you did the pre employment medical test ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Abuja Female Painter Who Fears No Height (photo) / What Are The Career Opportunity For A Sociologist In Nigeria. / 2 Airport Security Guards Get N500k For Returning Missing Bag Filled With Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.