Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not (907 Views)

She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by viceddy95(m): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Gentlemen,is it good we judge by her past life or look beyond and forget about it…some of the girls got involved in runs because of family or personal condition (note am not supporting them) while most did so because of greed and non contentment,they want to wear the latest human hair,use the latest phones without them having any sorts of income than to join runs gang to achieve their aim..

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by immortalcrown(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
It depends.
Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by ebenezary(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
too deep
Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by Boogyman557: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by Dawn91(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
[/s]

Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by Baitullah: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
Yes, it is good we discriminately judge her by her past

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by CatANDratTHEORY: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
It's a too way process.
Yes, some of them have baggage too much for a man to carry.

What about the men? Don't they have pasts?
Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by Jirilistic(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
If I already know what you are capable of and still capable of, I'll na still shook neck put?
No way
Although it also depends on the kind of past life. Some can be overlooked
I can only forget about the past if the past happened many many years ago and I'm convinced beyond reasonable doubts dat she has left her past
But if it's one yr ago or 2yrs ago dats ur past for example prostitution,for my peace of mind I nor fit enta that kind of relationship cus I won't be able to trust the girl
Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by Maynman: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Why do you think high value men like kings go for the best of women I.e virgins?. That’s because high men will never settle for less. That’s what separates a king from the commoner.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by pansophist(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Society judges women by their past, and men by their future. Whether you like it or not, she will judge you by your future, so it's only fair to take her past into consideration. Me and you know that if a man shows symptoms of futuristic poverty, he won't even be noticed in the first place.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by helinues: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
To me, its very important ooo

There was a time I was hanging out with some friends, 2 of them, we were in self apt for like 2 weeks or so.

One of them had this acclaimed Half Nigeria Half British girl. She came with us when we first checked in so we were together.

After a week, Some other friends came to visit, we were all gisting at the sitting room when the girl came out from the room to pick something at the kitchen.

All those guys who came recognised that girl very well, She has been hanging around 1004/ Banana Island area for years, never been to UK before, the accent na acting. Meanwhile, the guy dating the girl was also there but those guy thought that lady was with another guy entirely cos na 4bdrm. As the girl left, na so guys open diary about the girl without cutting mouth, telling so many occasions they have met, so many of their guys she had been with, infact they called some of the past guys to joke about the girl saying, Oh boy guess who i see for where i dey?

Laugh, I no fit laugh, cos if you see the way my guy package this lady to us heh. Almost everything the lady told him na lies, how the guy take discharged the girl the next day after staying with us for almost a week, I no even bother to ask .

Not all what glitters are gold
Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by Vinnie2000(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
As a cassanova and banger of plenty p*ssy, u can ignore her past!

But if you re a 4-5 body count Guy, DONT ignore at all.

Inexperienced guys searching 4 wives should avoid ladies dat has been bleeped by plenty dickks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by Vinnie2000(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
It's a too way process.
Yes, some of them have baggage too much for a man to carry.

What about the men? Don't they have pasts?
Men DO NOT have pasts! Know dis and know peace! If we smoke, drink and take drugs, our bodies can recover! But once a lady is taking alcohol, different sperms, postinor,etc, she is FINISHED!

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by helinues: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Men DO NOT have pasts! Know dis and know peace! If we smoke, drink and take drugs, our bodies can recover! But once a lady is taking alcohol, different sperms, postinor,etc, she is FINISHED!

Tell me you are joking. Why are some Nigerians in Ukraine do not want to return to Nigeria?
Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by mystery22: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Never ignore the past of a lady you want commit to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by 1840fou: 12:46am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
helinues:
To me, its very important ooo

There was a time I was hanging out with some friends, 2 of them, we were in self apt for like 2 weeks or so.

One of them had this acclaimed Half Nigeria Half British girl. She came with us when we first checked in so we were together.

After a week, Some other friends came to visit, we were all gisting at the sitting room when the girl came out from the room to pick something at the kitchen.

All those guys who came recognised that girl very well, She has been hanging around 1004/ Banana Island area for years, never been to UK before, the accent na acting. Meanwhile, the guy dating the girl was also there but those guy thought that lady was with another guy entirely cos na 4bdrm. As the girl left, na so guys open diary about the girl without cutting mouth, telling so many occasions they have met, so many of their guys she had been with, infact they called some of the past guys to joke about the girl saying, Oh boy guess who i see for where i dey?

Laugh, I no fit laugh, cos if you see the way my guy package this lady to us heh. Almost everything the lady told him na lies, how the guy take discharged the girl the next day after staying with us for almost a week, I no even bother to ask .

Not all what glitters are gold
[/s]
Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by Starryleeyah01(f): 1:43am On Mar 05, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Me nd u go get serious osepah ooo

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 05, 2022
Girls are funny o...
So after sleeping around with multiple men, taking different birth control pills and doing plenty abortions, clubbing incessantly et Al, you still expect me to stick around with you?

Tweeh!!! Snot me undecided...

Alaye carry your cross alone biko...
I'm not that "God fearing"undecided...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by JoeRizzla(m): 2:21am On Mar 05, 2022
Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by CuteMike01(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2022
It is very good to judge a lady by her past unless you would love to have major future problems with her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by Adsexpert: 8:10am On Mar 05, 2022
Don't judge her by her past na ... Go marry olosho and over loose toto fir house, listen to no pastor choosing wife for you..

Cus even religion no go want make u get attach to the things wey u truly enjoy especially toto..

Why do u all keep testing or Checking the behavior of woman to know if they were LovePeddler or still a LovePeddler..

Make I carry one girl make everyone deh look me like fool for street..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by viceddy95(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Adsexpert:
Don't judge her by her past na ... Go marry olosho and over loose toto fir house, listen to no pastor choosing wife for you..

Cus even religion no go want make u get attach to the things wey u truly enjoy especially toto..

Why do u all keep testing or Checking the behavior of woman to know if they were LovePeddler or still a LovePeddler..

Make I carry one girl make everyone deh look me like fool for street..
cheesy cheesy
Make person no go personalize community property

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not by Adsexpert: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
viceddy95:

cheesy cheesy
Make no go personalize community property

Abi ooh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should Men Accompany Their Wives To Antenatal Clinic? / EVERYONE:HERE Is The Reason For My Bitter Attitude. / Let The Anticipation Begin Guys. It's Gonna Be Crazy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.