Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. (4282 Views)

She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Is It Good To Judge Her By Her Past Or Not / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by lavylilly: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2019
DEAR MEN!!!!

Every woman has a past. Some were physically abused. Some had violent parents. Some had pubertal issues. Some had sexual abuse as a child from their own family members. Some had messed up love stories.

Some had been forced into sex in the name of love. Some had been drugged. Some were date raped. Some had been viciously photographed on bed. Some had been blackmailed by their ex-boyfriend.

Some were in an abusive relationship. Some had menstrual problems. Some had a broken family. Some had a divorce. Some had an obesity issue. Some had financial droughts. Some had drug or alcohol addiction. Some had a few unsuccessful suicide attempts.

If you see a woman, who went through any of these but had already wiped her tears, tied her hair up, masked her sorrows with a divine smile, stood tall and strong, started walking towards her future because she still has some hope left inside her and has not given up on the concept of love that still exists in this world, do not stab her with her past.

Do not confront her. Do not slap her with more abuse. Give way for her and walk beside her. May be hold her hands and walk for a while. You'll know how sweet that soul is and how strong her hopes are! You'll be amazed at how she carries herself after all her energy has been sucked out.

She need not always be only the woman next door or from a different home. She could be your own friend, your own sister, your own girlfriend, your own wife, even may be your own mother.

Do not judge her by her past. Gift her the peaceful future that she deserves. Hold her hands against the world, which knows only to judge. Give her the love that she always yearned for..

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2019
Mchew!!!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by ubunja(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2019
Lmfao. Only desperate loser men with zero self esteem who don't know their value will accept such corrosive advice.

A woman's past is her future.

From the dna of her past lovers that are lodged in her brain for all eternity to the damage her body has sustained after whoring to the Fatherless kids she comes with. And someone says ignore all these and forgive!!. Lmfao. Only Incels will welcome such trash as gold cause they are starved

New year, Higher standards for men.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Midas01: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
May you receive healing from all your pain before the new year in Jesus name.
ubunja:
Lmfao. Only desperate loser men with zero self esteem who don't know their value will accept such corrosive advice.

From the dna of her past lovers that are lodged in her brain for all eternity to the damage her body has sustained after whoring to the Fatherless kids she comes with. And someone says ignore all these and forgive!!. Lmfao. Only Incels will welcome such trash as gold cause they are starved

6 Likes

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by drmikeadams(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
grin grin grin. As oloshoism and nudity don turn full time work now,tommorow one shediot go come tell me make I forget her past grin grin. Akukuko ifo

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by ubunja(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Midas01:
Maybe you receive healing from all your pain before the new year in Jesus name.
if having standards is pain then keep your panado.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by praz001(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
lavylilly:
DEAR MEN!!!!

Every woman has a past. Some were physically abused. Some had violent parents. Some had pubertal issues. Some had sexual abuse as a child from their own family members. Some had messed up love stories.

Some had been forced into sex in the name of love. Some had been drugged. Some were date raped. Some had been viciously photographed on bed. Some had been blackmailed by their ex-boyfriend.

Some were in an abusive relationship. Some had menstrual problems. Some had a broken family. Some had a divorce. Some had an obesity issue. Some had financial droughts. Some had drug or alcohol addiction. Some had a few unsuccessful suicide attempts.

If you see a woman, who went through any of these but had already wiped her tears, tied her hair up, masked her sorrows with a divine smile, stood tall and strong, started walking towards her future because she still has some hope left inside her and has not given up on the concept of love that still exists in this world, do not stab her with her past.

Do not confront her. Do not slap her with more abuse. Give way for her and walk beside her. May be hold her hands and walk for a while. You'll know how sweet that soul is and how strong her hopes are! You'll be amazed at how she carries herself after all her energy has been sucked out.

She need not always be only the woman next door or from a different home. She could be your own friend, your own sister, your own girlfriend, your own wife, even may be your own mother.

Do not judge her by her past. Gift her the peaceful future that she deserves. Hold her hands against the world, which knows only to judge. Give her the love that she always yearned for..

Great!!

And it's as simple as if you know you can't take it, keep off from her....

Midas01:

Amen!!!
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by DoubleEngine007: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Story for the gods.. Thats the kind of songs retired and acting oloshos sings.. "Everybody get past" Rubbish yourself,come tell me say everybody get past. Nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Akinbahm(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:

What's even funny is the way they package their atrocities under the pretence/disguise of the word "PAST"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by ubunja(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Akinbahm:

What's even funny is the way they package their atrocities under the pretence/disguise of the word "PAST"

like the past is some box they stuffed everything into and thrown into the sea. Lmfao. When the "past" is still lurking in their phone book contacts under a female name. When the "past" is the father of her child she still sees regularly to "collect" support money and she doesn't want you to accompany her there. Like wtf?? Who are we kidding here?

22 Likes

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by totosucker(m): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
In a woman's past lies her future. If she did it in the past, chances are that she will do it again in the future. A woman's past should tell you what to expect in the future.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Akinbahm(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
like the past is some box they stuffed everything into and thrown into the sea. Lmfao. When the "past" is still lurking in their phone book contacts under a female name. When the "past" is the father of her child she still sees regularly to "collect" support money and she doesn't want you to accompany her there. Like wtf?? Who are we kidding here?

Anytime a lady start to lecture me with her PAST, I always be like see girl no matter how u sweet package ur PAST it doesn't freak me cus it been long I give a f^ck last.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by poik(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
lavylilly:
DEAR MEN!!!!

My problem with this is the convenience with which most ladies brandish this line to justify the philandering ways which characterized them and which repercussions are staring them hard in the face. Granted a girl can go through some of these, but it has become too hackneyed to be worth any consideration.

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by mrblessed(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
The fact that you fail to make classification of what this past really mean shows that you have something to conceal. All past are not the same for both female and male. If woman's past does not have adverse implication on her reproductory abilities, then there is no cause to worry about. And similar approach should be attached to the malefolk. You don't wilfully waste your youthful life with empty and meaningless craving for material things, indulge in all sorts of debauchery, and in the process damage or greatly reduce the proficiency of your vital organs, and expect someone to suffer the consequences of your stupidity. No way!

The only reasonable ground when negative past life can be condoned, or even overlooked, is if the person is a victim, without the privilege of making a choice.

16 Likes

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by lavylilly: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Amen.
Midas01:
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by lavylilly: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
hmmmmmmm
poik:

My problem with this is the convenience with which most ladies brandish this line to justify the philandering ways which characterized them and which repercussions are staring them hard in the face. Granted a girl can go through some of these, but it has become too hackneyed to be worth any consideration.
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
As much as I don't support visiting her past, it is however, important to learn one or two lessons from her past to help you with some stuff that might happen in the future. If she has cheated on her ex(s) it is possible she will on this guy too.

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by aytuns(m): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
lavylilly:
DEAR MEN!!!!

Oh please.... Don't use this to escape from the responsibility of your past actions. Why will a sensible man see a lady with a filthy past of whoredom, abortion, wild partying, and debauchery, and still choose such a lady over another with a better, brighter, cleaner and more productive past?

There are consequences for your actions, and you can't sweet talk your way out of it. Your evil ways will find you out!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by profilemessages: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
I like women, they are very smart indeed, they collect money from all the poor guys and at the end marry the rich dude, after marrying the rich dude, when they(women) see that he cannot fvck more than twenty seconds, they hire one of the old poor guys to be servicing them, shebi you wan die because of a woman, don't worry, she will be the first person with a shovel of dirt on your grave.

OP I like your topic, thumbs up to you!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by lavylilly: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2020
aytuns:

Oh please.... Don't use this to escape from the responsibility of your past actions. Why will a sensible man see a lady with a filthy past of whoredom, abortion, wild partying, and debauchery, and still choose such a lady over another with a better, brighter, cleaner and more productive past?

There are consequences for your actions, and you can't sweet talk your way out of it. Your evil ways will find you out!
smh
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by lavylilly: 8:09am On Jan 01, 2020
profilemessages:
I like women, they are very smart indeed, they collect money from all the poor guys and at the end marry the rich dude, after marrying the rich dude, when they(women) see that he cannot fvck more than twenty seconds, they hire one of the old poor guys to be servicing them, shebi you wan die because of a woman, don't worry, she will be the first person with a shovel of dirt on your grave.

OP I like your topic, thumbs up to you!!!!
How do you know? Is this a personal experience?
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by goldman777: 8:16am On Jan 01, 2020
If she was a former unrepentant olosho and you marry her she will still hoe in your marriage leave that fake news you are spreading angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by oyaaa(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2020
aytuns:

FACT

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by lavylilly: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2020
angry
oyaaa:
FACT
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Quality20(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
do u know dat all those ashuwo women in brothels can become good wive? Just treat them well n den marry them. many good xtian brothers on evangelical mission have married them, so u too shd do d same

1 Like

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by oyaaa(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Quality20:
do u know dat all those ashuwo women in brothels can become good wive? Just treat them well n den marry them. many good xtian brothers on evangelical mission have married them, so u too shd do d same
Will you

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by oyaaa(m): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
lavylilly:
angry
wah wink
Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Hidohwuh: 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
You people will not kee me..
OP,you are right, we all have past and nobody should judge especially people from abusive and violent home. But with what we have now, omo girls bad gan ooooooo. I once overlooked but babe just can't stay in a place. I just show her d way when she thought she can do anyhow cos i gentle small (as people will say). No time.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Oreofepeters: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Once a girl tell me her past I start to loose interest. I deserve more than overused and besides every girl that has awkward pass never change if you like carry your wedding go moon. She go still back to her whoring

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW YOUR FUTURE, THINK ABOUT THE PAST.

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by Sierusvirus(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
This is the most useless post I have ever seen and I pity a man that won’t judge a girl with her past.

Talking about rape or sexually abused like you girls are not the worst rapist of male child ( pretending to be caring) and highest in the aspect of male child abuse and molestation.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by carter009(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
lavylilly:
DEAR MEN!!!!

Re: Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. by mechanics(m): 1:46am On Jan 03, 2020
But being divorced is out of your list, why going out with a divorcee when the Word of God is against that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. / What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? / This is how I get girls easy and sharp sharp, no time to waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.