Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,591 members, 7,955,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

Which Should I Go For Between Auto Repair And Content Writing? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Should I Go For Between Auto Repair And Content Writing? (9176 Views)

Should I Go For A Masters Degree Or Remain Jobless At Home? / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? / 6-Year Degree Program Or Professional Courses, Which Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Should I Go For Between Auto Repair And Content Writing? by Tonnierichy(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2022
Lordswazz:
Both are good skills to acquire and nurture. However, I would recommend you choose content writing and KDP self-publishing. You don’t need to be a sage or have a wild imagination to make a living with content writing. Focus on non-fiction writing, where you can write “how-to” books. Provided you do good research before writing on a topic, you’ll be fine.

Additionally, you can offer your content writing skills for hire on Fiverr and Upwork. If you’re exceptionally gifted at multitasking, you can pair the content writing with the auto-repair training, where you learn auto repair during the day and write at night. However, nothing brings good results or turns fortunes for the better as fast as focus. Good luck!

Correct
Re: Which Should I Go For Between Auto Repair And Content Writing? by Tonnierichy(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2022
It's content writing for me. Auto repairs too is great. I learnt it after Uni so I should know. But if you feel the need to choose that, it's best you go for the electrical aspect of it. It's less stressful and more lucrative. With that, you won't make the mistake I made and risk giving up on the whole thing. Best of luck.
Re: Which Should I Go For Between Auto Repair And Content Writing? by 04March22: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2022
DAVE5:

Do what you love that gives you happiness in as much as it is good, mechanic is a very good profession if you have where you want to be, there are big names in the mechanic industry, those guys are rolling in serious money and I’m tryin to understand how being a mechanic would make someone dark cos that’s absolutely false, pay less attention to what people say man cos you won’t go far if you do.

I myself I’ve always wanted to do either mechanic work or gadget repair but I graduated as an accountant which was my first love but dreams changed when I saw I enjoy working on things like either gadgets or car, so after working for 6 years in an office, I quit my job and today I’m learning gadget repairs, already done learning laptops repair and game repair now I’m on phone repair skill acquisition and trust me, it makes my soul happy, I could have been in the car repair side of things but I chose the other.

Everything in life depends on where you see yourself: check out yianimize on YouTube, he’s a “mechanic” I guess

Content writing is good too and those are skills that could lead to the future, all in all, do what you love and have passion for cos that passion would keep you going, don’t limit yourself because you see other mechanics being dirty and acting raggidy, fvck what people say

Thanks brotherly.

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Go For Between Auto Repair And Content Writing? by movid(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lordswazz:
Both are good skills to acquire and nurture. However, I would recommend you choose content writing and KDP self-publishing. You don’t need to be a sage or have a wild imagination to make a living with content writing. Focus on non-fiction writing, where you can write “how-to” books. Provided you do good research before writing on a topic, you’ll be fine.

Additionally, you can offer your content writing skills for hire on Fiverr and Upwork. If you’re exceptionally gifted at multitasking, you can pair the content writing with the auto-repair training, where you learn auto repair during the day and write at night. However, nothing brings good results or turns fortunes for the better as fast as focus. Good luck!
Can I talk to u on whatsApp?
Re: Which Should I Go For Between Auto Repair And Content Writing? by movid(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lordswazz:

Can I talk to u on whatsApp? Pls
Re: Which Should I Go For Between Auto Repair And Content Writing? by movid(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
justking:
One major fear hindering some people from forging ahead is the concern - "What if it doesn't work?"

If it doesn't work, then it didn't work. You won't die.

I spent my school fees from 200L to 400L to run ads. They didn't work but I learnt from them & eventually figured it out.
How can one run ads? Pls enlighten me..08064880425..My whats app.. Pls I will appreciate if you could enlighten me on it. Thanks God bless
Re: Which Should I Go For Between Auto Repair And Content Writing? by Danielb3: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Both skills are good.
I'll advice you do the Auto and the little time you have left use it to gain good knowledge on content writing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Civil Servants Take Promotional Exams August / 5 Wrong Reasons For Becoming An Entrepreneur / Top 20 Investment Banks In Nigeria To Work In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.