Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? (4716 Views)

SS-18 Satan: The Most Powerful ICBM Weapon In Russia And The World? / The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One / Twitter War Between Ambrose Ali University And Delta State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by ken6488(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
Walkee:
they've been at war. Not directly though and Russia have won 4-0
Vietnam, Afganistan, Syria and Ukraine 2014. It will soon be 5-0 now sef. Hollywood no go let people see road
Putin keeps winning
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by nairaman66(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
TheWolfen:
On paper USA is most likely to win but I dare won't underestimate the fighting spirit of the Russians. . .
Sometimes wining a war is not about the number of troops you have.
History had taught us that many times

The USA has the most motivated military personnel on earth. Americans love their country and will die for it.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Sadr: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
It's all an illusion. The Five superpowers have the idea of what each other is capable and that is why each time Russia barks which she rarely does, America shivers. There's more to RUSSIA power than nukes. Do you know how many American and NATO soldiers that are currently being sneaked in among Ukrainian soldiers and yet they are collecting left and right from RUSSIA. I'm sure by the time enough of their soldiers die, they will ask Ukraine to come to terms with Russia.
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by ElValiente(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by ken6488(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Sadr:
It's all an illusion. The Five superpowers have the idea of what each other is capable and that is why each time Russia barks which she rarely does, America shivers. There's more to RUSSIA power than nukes. Do you know how many American and NATO soldiers that are currently being sneaked in among Ukrainian soldiers and yet they are collecting left and right from RUSSIA. I'm sure by the time enough of their soldiers die, they will ask Ukraine to come to terms with Russia.
Including Isreal is secretly involved
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Help2020: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Voldoz:
Let’s start with a few assumptions

1. No nukes

2. No allies. Russia doesn’t have many military allies and the US has dozens- obviously, this tilts things.

Let’s assume (rather unrealistically) that there is a war between just the US and Russia. Who would win?

The US would win- and it would dominate.

(note these numbers are a little off- the now favor the US more than before)

Airforce:

The US boasts the strongest air force on earth. Not only is it the largest by a margin, but it is also the most technologically advanced by quite a degree.

350,000 personnel
5,800 aircraft

The Russian airforce is very large and advanced- yet its total cost is about 20% of the US airforce. Russia employs older jets and technology compared to the US

190,000 personnel
4,000 Aircraft

Navy:

The US Navy is by far the largest and most expensive fleet on earth. The US focuses on surface fleet action with combat being centered around “supercarriers” and carrier strike groups.

350,000 personnel
480 ships

2,5000 aircraft
The Russian Navy operates differently than the US Navy. The Russians cannot afford a large carrier fleet and so they utilize more submarines and missile strike craft. This strategy can work when employed correctly but doesn’t do well against large surface fleets.

150,000 personnel
350 ships
no aircraft in significant numbers

Ground forces:

The US Army is not the largest on earth but it is most expensive. US troops are some of the best equipped and best trained troops on earth. The US spends love static defense. US forces like infantry to be well supported by APCs, tanks, and airsupport.

1 million personnel without about half being active duty
The Russian army is much smaller than the US army by a margin and is also less advanced. Russia has banked on Armored warfare and thus has a larger fleet of tanks and armored vehicles than the US.

900,000 personnel with 280,000 being active duty
Military the US and Russia have different strategies when it comes to war. The US has the best of the best in about everything while Russia employs what it can afford.

Looking at the Navy’s of these 2 nations is a great example. The US has a massive surface fleet with 12 hyper-expensive carriers. Russia cannot afford more than 2 or 3 carriers so they know they cannot compete on the surface. Thus Russia has invested in missile craft and submarines, hoping this will allow them to combat the US fleet for a cheaper cost.

In the end though the US simply has the larger military and the more technologically advanced military. That's not all either.

The US has a far larger economy than Russia- with the US economy being 13 times larger (in terms of GDP)

The US economy is more advanced than the Russian economy with a far higher GDP per capita. This advancement also allows the US economy to withstand shocks better.

The US has the geographical advantage. It would be nearly impossible to invade the US given it’s bordered by the 2 largest oceans. Russia meanwhile is bordered by US allies and even if we take the allies out of the equation, Russia is more exposed than the US.

Likely both nations are impossible to conquer though

The US has a lot of control over foreign markets and global trade and it could easily blockade Russia into economic ruin.
No answer until you tell us where the war will be fought.
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by dreamxhaser: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
ken6488:
If say a single weapon that can can level both France and uk to the grand ( just one nuke) is not the most powerful

I guess that's a lie, I don't know for others hydrogen bombs is the only powerful weapon ever built and it will remain like

Apart from ww2 USA has not won any major war

Lost in Vietnam, Afghan, could not defeat North Korea

Both USA and Russia are over hyped

Us didn't even win ww2

Did you see the part he said NASA is in contact with aliens? Lol that's to show you how dimb he his.
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by ken6488(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Us didn't even win ww2

Did you see the part he said NASA is in contact with aliens? Lol that's to show you how dimb he his.
cheesy I swear,

Every one know USSR took over Berlin,

And a day after declaring war on Japan they surrendered
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by dreamxhaser: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
ken6488:
cheesy I swear,

Every one know USSR took over Berlin,

And a day after declaring war on Japan they surrendered

Hitler took over Paris in less than a week, na God save UK say Hitler never get strong Navy like that, if not them for hear am.

When e reach to invade USSR, Hitler know say e don be for am. In fact about 80% of casualties the Germans received was from USSR.

If not for USSR, the Africans and Europeans would have been speaking German by now.

If Hitler had succeeded in USSR, the Americans wouldn't of get enough time to build their atomic bomb. That is when the Japanese and German for show them pepper.
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by badbreathcure101: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
USA will loose not because they are eaknbut because of their human concerns for human rights. Russia on the other hands are crazy, they would just hold a small country to hostage and ask USA to surrender or that country is toast, and definitely the USA will.
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by kmaster007: 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Russian way dem no fit defeat Ukraine
braboy:
in this modern day, head to head with no allies, no sanctions. RUSSIA WILL WIN. Russia has the largest military and the deadliest weapons not US.
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
kmaster007:
Russian way dem no fit defeat Ukraine
that's child's play. That thing be like war ?

1 Like

Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Voldoz: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
braboy:
in this modern day, head to head with no allies, no sanctions. RUSSIA WILL WIN. Russia has the largest military and the deadliest weapons not US.

Oboy you not talking real shit at all, the only thing the Russia's have are those nukes. Do you see the Americans military budget?

Do your research.
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Voldoz: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
ElValiente:
Good luck

Read great comments from people that get br ain

https://www.quora.com/If-China-and-Russia-decided-to-team-up-and-try-to-invade-the-United-States-how-long-would-it-take-for-the-US-Armed-Forces-to-completely-destroy-the-invaders/answer/Kyle-Krebs-2?ch=3&oid=243551932&share=4f31f603&srid=hz7vLW&target_type=answer

Nigerians we just support one side and argue from there, the US is simply superior in terms or troops and advanced equipments.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by seanwilliam(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
Apart from Nuke, no country on earth can defeat USA in any kinds of war.. trying to counter this is a plain stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Boss469(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Sadr:

This guy na kid. American and NATO they sneak soldiers where?

2 Likes

Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by ElValiente(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Voldoz:

Nigerians we just support one side and argue from there, the US is simply superior in terms or troops and advanced equipments.

How do you argue with people that believe isreal can conquer the whole world because scripture said so. Lol militarily oo
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Voldoz: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Walkee:
they've been at war. Not directly though and Russia have won 4-0
Vietnam, Afganistan, Syria and Ukraine 2014. It will soon be 5-0 now sef. Hollywood no go let people see road

Bro no be Hollywood this na life the US has been fighting a non conventional war which are more difficult unlike the ones Russia has been fighting.

The truth is US are superior in military might even the Russians knows that more over we all forgot their nukes and most of their equipments where from USSR. The US have modern and more accurate systems.

Nukes out of the equation the US wins easily.
Nukes in the equation it will end both civilizations.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Voldoz: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
Sadr:

After una go say Western Propagandas and you day here day do your own propagandas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Friend22(m): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Metachit:
It's funny reading this, if you are well over 20 years.

Never in this lifetime, compare the US and Russia in terms of military assessment or even more likely a war breakout.

I'm not a US sheepie nor a Putin hater, but let me I'm categorically telling you now, no country on the face of this earth stands a chance against the US. Even the Nato countries plus Russian and Chinese Forces won't match.

America is miles ahead and their media will never let you know where they are in terms of technological advancements. I laughed offy ass when the russian general said they won't provide rocket engines for US.

Does he know how many rocket engine manufacturers in the US currently?

US is only match for any extra-terrestrial forces out there in the universe, that's greater than humans. That's the kind of war, US is preparing for.
Nasa would never tell you what they left in the moon and on the mars but I'm here to tell u that they have weaponised these places.

How did they get clear satellite images of russian troops surrounding Ukraine border?
Let's not forget too quickly
.you too dey watch American movies..
.points are valid,but it will be way way difficult than what you just said.
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Queensss(f): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
You don't deduce who will win a war from paper statistics.

For now base on current events, all i can say is it will be a collateral damage.
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Walkee: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Voldoz:

Bro no be Hollywood this na life the US has been fighting a non conventional war which are more difficult unlike the ones Russia has been fighting.

The truth is US are superior in military might even the Russians knows that more over we all forgot their nukes and most of their equipments where from USSR. The US have modern and more accurate systems.

Nukes out of the equation the US wins easily.
Nukes in the equation it will end both civilizations.
did you read my post? USSR beat USA in Vietnam, Russia beat USA in Afghanistan, Russia beat USA in Syria Russia beat USA in Ukraine. In which conflict has USA beaten Russia overtly or covertly? You think USA consider Russia its number 1 enemy for no reason?
Even Japan that bombed Pearl Harbour isn't considered a rival or enemy in USA, Germany that led the world to two world wars is not considered an enemy only Russia is. Russia and USA are constantly at war. USA have never won any war.
Equipment are always shiny and impressive on paper until it face mud or missile projectile
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Walkee: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
seanwilliam:
Apart from Nuke, no country on earth can defeat USA in any kinds of war.. trying to counter this is a plain stupidity
yet they have never won any war
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Voldoz: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Walkee:
did you read my post? USSR beat USA in Vietnam, Russia beat USA in Afghanistan, Russia beat USA in Syria Russia beat USA in Ukraine. In which conflict has USA beaten Russia overtly or covertly? You think USA consider Russia its number 1 enemy for no reason?
Even Japan that bombed Pearl Harbour isn't considered a rival or enemy in USA, Germany that led the world to two world wars is not considered an enemy only Russia is. Russia and USA are constantly at war. USA have never won any war.
Equipment are always shiny and impressive on paper until it face mud or missile projectile

Bro that's invalid both military never fought against each other. The post says if both goes head to head not with side wars.

Not directly as the USA vs the USSR

There are answers mentioning the cuban missile crisis, U2 spy plane and even vietnam however I disagree.

Cuban missile crisis was *mostly* a standoff and not a real battle.

U2 spy plane is just a classic case of spy mission gone bad and as involvement was denied, strong retaliation other than counter-reconnaissance would have caused public defacement.

Vietnam along with all other wars in the cold war is a classic case of two bosses sending their “minions" against each other.

The Vietnam war was between north and south Vietnam however there were American forces in Vietnam in fact the Americans had such a presence that many saw it as a war between USA and north Vietnam on the side of north vietnam however there were a lot if soldiers and especially resources from the USSR.

The same happened with korea and a lot of these wars.

So yeah remember that the cold war is an ideological conflict wherein the Capitalist West under the leadership of USA fought against communist East under leadership of Ussr.

So the countries in the Western “free world" fought against the communist satellite states to limit the spread of communism and the communist satellite states fought to spread communism.

In conclusion no USA and USSR never directly fought as the USA vs the USSR, but they also did in that their soldiers faced each other in the ranks of the military forces representing their respective ideals.

Quora.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Merisbankie(m): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
franchasng:
lol, you guys are funny sha.

My cousin and childhood mate is a US Naval seal, currently posted in Japan.

Like one poster said, no country on earth can challenge USA in any war, US will win even a coalition of Russia, China, India, North Korea, Iran, EU, Africa. That's to tell you how strong they are.

US have ready to strike military bases in virtually all continents of the world.

And Nuclear weapon isn't the deadliest weapon right now. US military have been seriously researching on laser weapons for years now and will be unveiling laser weapons in 2023, the first in the history of human existence.

Russia only hurry to catch up on whatever weapon they learnt or heard US has. US leads, others follow.

A poster told you about extraterrestrial warfare outer space, that's the kind of war US have been preparing for not just earthly war or your Russia kind of mundane war.

Are you aware that NASA have been having contact with some extraterrestrial lives who have been trying to invade earth?

I once followed NASA and their extraterrestrial life researches and damn it, i became paranormal at some time.

Just in case you don't know, i founded a group some years back called Scientists For Africa Mission to Space and we had so many members from different countries including Russians. I became scared and backed out when I started receiving private messages from funny names on Google+ then.

There are things i won't reveal till death so i will stop here.

I just keep laughing at those funny Russia and Putin supporters mocking the US. They dont know sha.

Russia is no doubt a strong nation, but they are no match to uncle Sam.

Russia know this and that's why they get jittery whenever US gets close to their borders or waters.

The only saving grace we have in the world is that US don't usually have crazy, mad Presidents like Putin, if they ever have such a leader ready to unleash US might, the world is in big trouble
You were just spewing
Why didn't they use it against Afghanistan
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Walkee: 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
Voldoz:

Bro that's invalid both military never fought against each other. The post says if both goes head to head not with side wars.

Not directly as the USA vs the USSR

There are answers mentioning the cuban missile crisis, U2 spy plane and even vietnam however I disagree.

Cuban missile crisis was *mostly* a standoff and not a real battle.

U2 spy plane is just a classic case of spy mission gone bad and as involvement was denied, strong retaliation other than counter-reconnaissance would have caused public defacement.

Vietnam along with all other wars in the cold war is a classic case of two bosses sending their “minions" against each other.

The Vietnam war was between north and south Vietnam however there were American forces in Vietnam in fact the Americans had such a presence that many saw it as a war between USA and north Vietnam on the side of north vietnam however there were a lot if soldiers and especially resources from the USSR.

The same happened with korea and a lot of these wars.

So yeah remember that the cold war is an ideological conflict wherein the Capitalist West under the leadership of USA fought against communist East under leadership of Ussr.

So the countries in the Western “free world" fought against the communist satellite states to limit the spread of communism and the communist satellite states fought to spread communism.

In conclusion no USA and USSR never directly fought as the USA vs the USSR, but they also did in that their soldiers faced each other in the ranks of the military forces representing their respective ideals.

Quora.
lol you are copying Quora ?
I'm not talking about Cuban missiles here. I'm talking about all the conflict that USA and Russia have squared off in. If Gaddafi had enough sense to beg Putin for support he'd have still been alive today. USA always quit once Russia show face. Russian troops were directly involved in the Syrian war. USA ran away because they didn't to attack Russian jets so that war won't break out. Forget Hollywood. USA and Russia have been spying on each other for the past 70 years. USA know that they cannot beat Russia. Forget spending.
If yahoo boy go club go buy Ace of spades 1m and you use 1m to open wineshop for your wife, who is smarter? USA can print dollars and waste it on anything they want, Dollars will not fall because everyone uses Dollars. Spending trillions doesn't make your military superior, what you spend the money on is what matters.
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by yetunsbay(m): 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
any day China emerged as world super power Islam will seize to exist.
I laugh at ur last statement.

Existence of Islam isn't subjected to man & never will it

1 Like

Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by orble: 12:28am On Mar 06, 2022
This Voldoz of a guy, what did you drank?

Who Russia don't have allies.. like seriously all nations of the earth are Russia's enemies?

Who told you US would win- and it would dominate Russia?

Who told you Russia employs older jets and technology compared to the US?

Who told The Russians cannot afford a large carrier fleet ?

Who told you the red army is less advance?

Who told you The US has the best of the best in about everything?

Who told the fleet with 12 hyper-expensive carriers is even pivotal in modern warfare?

Who told you the US more technologically advanced military THAN RUSSIA?

Who told you US economy to withstand shocks better than Russia?

Who told you US has the geographical works in today's hypersonic wars?

Who told you that US has a lot of control over independent foreign markets?

Do this man think the rest of the world is US hegemon?

Do this man think top countries go to war with canoes?

Go and check the countries that US command to the inauguration/establish Jerusalem as Israeli capital.

If you don't know them google list of poorest countries.

I'm for the USA, but that doesn't make me think fo0lishly.
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Stevenson1(m): 12:39am On Mar 06, 2022
Voldoz:
Let’s start with a few assumptions

1. No nukes

2. No allies. Russia doesn’t have many military allies and the US has dozens- obviously, this tilts things.

Let’s assume (rather unrealistically) that there is a war between just the US and Russia. Who would win?

The US would win- and it would dominate.

(note these numbers are a little off- the now favor the US more than before)

Airforce:

The US boasts the strongest air force on earth. Not only is it the largest by a margin, but it is also the most technologically advanced by quite a degree.

350,000 personnel
5,800 aircraft

The Russian airforce is very large and advanced- yet its total cost is about 20% of the US airforce. Russia employs older jets and technology compared to the US

190,000 personnel
4,000 Aircraft

Navy:

The US Navy is by far the largest and most expensive fleet on earth. The US focuses on surface fleet action with combat being centered around “supercarriers” and carrier strike groups.

350,000 personnel
480 ships

2,5000 aircraft
The Russian Navy operates differently than the US Navy. The Russians cannot afford a large carrier fleet and so they utilize more submarines and missile strike craft. This strategy can work when employed correctly but doesn’t do well against large surface fleets.

150,000 personnel
350 ships
no aircraft in significant numbers

Ground forces:

The US Army is not the largest on earth but it is most expensive. US troops are some of the best equipped and best trained troops on earth. The US spends love static defense. US forces like infantry to be well supported by APCs, tanks, and airsupport.

1 million personnel without about half being active duty
The Russian army is much smaller than the US army by a margin and is also less advanced. Russia has banked on Armored warfare and thus has a larger fleet of tanks and armored vehicles than the US.

900,000 personnel with 280,000 being active duty
Military the US and Russia have different strategies when it comes to war. The US has the best of the best in about everything while Russia employs what it can afford.

Looking at the Navy’s of these 2 nations is a great example. The US has a massive surface fleet with 12 hyper-expensive carriers. Russia cannot afford more than 2 or 3 carriers so they know they cannot compete on the surface. Thus Russia has invested in missile craft and submarines, hoping this will allow them to combat the US fleet for a cheaper cost.

In the end though the US simply has the larger military and the more technologically advanced military. That's not all either.

The US has a far larger economy than Russia- with the US economy being 13 times larger (in terms of GDP)

The US economy is more advanced than the Russian economy with a far higher GDP per capita. This advancement also allows the US economy to withstand shocks better.

The US has the geographical advantage. It would be nearly impossible to invade the US given it’s bordered by the 2 largest oceans. Russia meanwhile is bordered by US allies and even if we take the allies out of the equation, Russia is more exposed than the US.

Likely both nations are impossible to conquer though

The US has a lot of control over foreign markets and global trade and it could easily blockade Russia into economic ruin.

No nukes, US will still win them easily.
With nukes, US will win but will get major blow backs.
Don't take the silent of an elephant as a weakness. Even Russians know this.
The only thing Russia can threaten US with is nuclear weapon. Not because Russia is that good or powerful but because US don't want another country to be nuked under their administration as world power.
Have you heard of heat sensor guns
It's a gun made in USA that can trace your heat beat and your body sensor and movement. Once fired, it can pierce through not much thick wall and killed the opposition.
US will never make noise about their weapons or military expertise till it's time.
Most of you don't know that US still pay china millions of dollars to borrow their martial art experts to help train American soldiers in combat.
Russia invasion of Ukraine don really blind most people to underrate America.
Ukraine is not even direct ally to America sef. Even without Russian invasion, NATO will never accept Ukraine cos Ukraine already had inter war within them and that's against NATO'S rule and regulations.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Nova1988(m): 3:01am On Mar 06, 2022
Metachit:
It's funny reading this, if you are well over 20 years.

Never in this lifetime, compare the US and Russia in terms of military assessment or even more likely a war breakout.

I'm not a US sheepie nor a Putin hater, but let me I'm categorically telling you now, no country on the face of this earth stands a chance against the US. Even the Nato countries plus Russian and Chinese Forces won't match.

America is miles ahead and their media will never let you know where they are in terms of technological advancements. I laughed offy ass when the russian general said they won't provide rocket engines for US.

Does he know how many rocket engine manufacturers in the US currently?

US is only match for any extra-terrestrial forces out there in the universe, that's greater than humans. That's the kind of war, US is preparing for.
Nasa would never tell you what they left in the moon and on the mars but I'm here to tell u that they have weaponised these places.

How did they get clear satellite images of russian troops surrounding Ukraine border?
Let's not forget too quickly

oshey special advisor to the president.
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 06, 2022
Boss469:

This guy na kid. American and NATO they sneak soldiers where?

He sounded l*me.
I had to ignore him
Re: Who Would Win In A War Between Russia And The US? by opribo(m): 5:23am On Mar 06, 2022
Its not by size O, in todays war scenario, wars are fought in the air before the fought soldiers go in and finish the job.

When you talk of allies many nations may act like they are you friend until it happens.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Secondary School In Nigeria ? / 15-year-old boy emerges as 2018 UTME best candidate with 349 points / Info On Unical Post Ume Result List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.