Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) (48329 Views)

Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by phemmyfour: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mercychen:
What do you recommend for this skin blemish? grin.

Advice, please.

Ori

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by podadad: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hot Concentrated H2SO4

Morning and Night for 7 days

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by funshint(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Go to the hospital for closer examination. Don't do quacks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Babalolagarba: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Stop the bleaching

1 Like

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Mbataku96(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Try avila Hyper-pigmentation oli, I can get help you get it if you're in Owerri
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by playfrank(m): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
Omo just cut the leg and use wheelchair
Zonefree:
Use Hypo for effective and instant cleaning.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by maureensylvia(f): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kingpee2:
The question is ,did you bleach your skin ?

Let me help him and answer

He did
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by MrSly(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kazeem47:
Use Hydrochloric Acid with little Hydrogentetraoxosulphur(IV)acid and thank me later.

More like someone who has kidney challenge and is asking for transplant option or help and you reply with ' buy cowpea ASAP'
You are not supposed to joke with everything. !aturity is actually needed in this nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
There's so many herbal remedy,soap and herbal gel that will clear this,the spots, blemishes,even if there's stretch marks, and regain healthy skin, combination of so many natural ingredients with black soap...seeds of some fruits,leaves and other natural ingredients
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by juman(m): 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Take important note.
You may be having allergy problem.
ALLERGY.

Watch the food and drink and cream etc you take and note how your body react to it.
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by tamcamp253: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
This Na result of cheap bleaching cream Na

1 Like

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by sylve11: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
mbahdi:
Is dis a leg or cooking sticks?
Make e use same way he bleach am before rebleach am

grin cool
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by autocom: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Use Adin - Agbon

1 Like

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by meedoLock(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Coke or Fanta?

1 Share

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by ItsmeF: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mercychen:

Advice, please.

Just stop bleaching. Use palm kernel oil so your original colour will return in no time or you can use nivea repair. The damage is much. Why will you bleach till that level?

3 Likes

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by BabaCommander: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Isn't it better to just cut it off?
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Akonimohate12: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
You are a wicked somebody... grin grin
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by autocom: 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
I mean the oil that comes out of coconut
Just got to market and ask for (Adin Agbon)
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Titaniumental: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
Stop using whatever soap and cream you're currently using......start from there first
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by GodisFirst: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
Go and take bath with soap and water first, then come back and show us .

1 Like

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Emola12(m): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
U need to dey wear short short Nika and anytime u baff finish try to rub ur leg with Vaseline let's breas blow ur leg everytime u rub it, in the next 3weeks come an reward me

1 Like

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by pansophist(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Human body naturally repairs itself. He should eat healthily, and with time, it will take years though, it will fade off.

4 Likes

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by steveodo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
The only solution is to stop using the bleaching cream, his body will return to normal.
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Iamolukorede(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
I don't have sympathy for pple like him, infact, for a man to go into bleaching, what was he thinking about.

When making the decision to go into bleaching who you ask?, Now the damage is done then boom you ran online to seek help. It reeks me off seeing how dirty you look now, I don't have any advice for you after all you didn't ask me for one. Keep wallowing in your stupidity and mediocrity of life cheers

1 Like

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Slimwhyt(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
This one na roasted leg grin

1 Like

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by DAT001(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Zonefree:
Use Hypo for effective and instant cleaning.
Gaskiya you no nice.
Wetin hypo wan do for am? Na clothes him be? grin
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Obiebanks007(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
You want to look like oyibo....
Is ohkay

3 Likes

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by tiswell(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mercychen:

Ok.

Thanks.
I knew that's ya boifren,he is now too shy to seek help by himself
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Naijabad: 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Yoruba and Akwa-Ibom men are the worst bleachers on earth.

Always doing that to impress expensive Igbo ladies.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by snoopz: 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Make e continue to dey bleach him skin, in two weeks everything go clear
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by gracealonev: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
This is not an infection.
Jt is called afowofa

You'll need the blood of JESUS to cleanse the spot.
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by DuvanZappatta(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mercychen:

Advice, please.

. Op I couldn't pass after I saw this post I had to help whoever is concerned because the heart of men is desperately wicked.. what is happening to those legs are not as a result of bleaching cream but as a result of black heart of a woman that has gone fetish to destroy you I only know this because I encountered same I suffered for almost a year the pictures are similar to mine my legs and palms were as black as that it's a fungal disease but a diabolic one you can use all the medication to no avail only a traditional healer can help you.. locate a traditional healer right now in Calabar language it's called Akpabak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) / Photos Showing How Local Gin 'ogogoro' Is Brewed In Nigeria / Rebecca Chukwueke UNICAL Student Dies Over Hospital Strike (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.