Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) (48323 Views)

Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nawa o, how manage, it could be is shoe apart from bleaching, he should see a dermatologist.
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Olam09(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mercychen:
What do you recommend for this skin blemish? grin.

Advice, please.

Boil the leg with hypo!
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
E don clear for em eye....

Drink hypo that will help you since una say una no wan get sense...
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
He needs to stop bleaching. The colour of his feet is his original colour. That part is hard to bleach. Those who get all parts of their body bleached spend heavily on it. The guy does not have such money n so should revert.
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by DTeekay(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
Use Black soap and Ori only, thank me latter
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by enonche85(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
No hope!
Amputation straight!!
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by linearity: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
ItsmeF:

Just stop bleaching. Use palm kernel oil so your original colour will return in no time or you can use nivea repair. The damage is much. Why will you bleach till that level?

You understand the original color is the one you are seeing on the lower part?

If you think about that, for a moment you will understand why he wants to eliminate that color.

I concur he may have been using a very cheap bleaching product and need to stop it….but, the aspect of it going back to its original color is nauseating, he should find a remedy to that….maybe better bleaching cream?
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Kingnelson9: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Too bad
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by ramaju: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mercychen:

It won't do jack!

Hypp only removes stains from fabric, not skin. He needs a skincare formula.
You owe yourself the duty of knowing who a dermatologist is and what he or she does.
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
ramaju:
You owe yourself the duty of knowing who a dermatologist is and what he or she does.

Sorry that was a wrong mention. I actually wanted to mention the guy that suggested hypo. You can even see I wrote hypo but the spelling was not correct.
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Dybala11(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kazeem47:
Use Hydrochloric Acid with little Hydrogentetraoxosulphur(IV)acid and thank me later.
Dilute or concentrated??
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Pootle: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
use blade to peal the black spot
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by ramaju: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mercychen:

Sorry that was a wrong mention. I actually wanted to mention the guy that suggested hypo. You can even see I wrote hypo but the spelling was not correct.

I now understand. Nothing do you.
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Zonefree:
Use Hypo for effective and instant cleaning.

It won't do jack!

Hypo only removes stains from fabric, not skin. He needs a skincare formula.
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Pastorsmile: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
You need deliverance. Spirit of kpomo from your foundation has viewed to finish you
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by JayPeeOham: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mercychen:

Advice, please.

Hypo go wypo!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Aaaoo: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
BleAch again offcourse
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by slimmax: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mercychen:

Advice, please.

Na your true colour be dat, leave am. Abi to fair na requirement for visa
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Horlarwaileh:

Why not.
He caused the trouble fir himself and came to forum ti ask stupid question. Cant he stop bleaching.
He should better take the leg for a painter
grin
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by kunleham(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
Op you no do well oh, at least you should have added graphic!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by YourFavorite21(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Visit any aboki suya seller or herdsmen , and beg him to cut off ur 2 legs, in 6 months time new leg will grow.
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by 07kjb: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
This bleachers are discussing
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Ajimusty2: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
For the fact that you are still using a rug,you don't deserve any advice.you of all people should have known Vaseline is the only cream you need
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Picker28: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
grin grin grin
He must be from Akwa ibom or calabar
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by gibsonwales(m): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
The leg neva done grin tongue
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mercychen:

Advice, please.

your first line of action should be hydrocortisone cream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by merits(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mercychen:

Advice, please.

Hypo bleach is recommended by me.

Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by profjid(m): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
This is called hyperpigmentation caused by chemical cream. I recommend to you AVILA Naturalle products. Though You may need to contact any of their distributor first so as to diagnose and tell you what to use.

It's works but You need consistency and persistency for your skin to return to default menu.

Selah
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Schprobs: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
illicit:
U need new legs bro

What brand
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by VicM6: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
seriously, people are damm wicked on this forum. the op needed help nd not people giving him fake remedies to his predicament.....
@Op, please take my advise so seriously nd don't mind this yeye people on NL....
first of all, get dettol nd one rubber of sniper, from there we moove.
Re: What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo) by Etila(m): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
Stop the bleaching and you surely go back to actual complexion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Helps You Sleep At Night? / Doctors To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over NUC’s PhD Directive / Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.