Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

People Disrespect Me Because Of my Small Stature. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Disrespect Me Because Of my Small Stature. (2372 Views)

I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Disrespect Me Because Of my Small Stature. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
Pele. Exercise/work out. Most of all, be confident in yourself. You're perfect in the eyes of God.
Re: People Disrespect Me Because Of my Small Stature. by zed7: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
I felt so pained because from her look she can't be more than 24

You have also judged. What if she's over 40? It's the way things are, people will estimate your age from your looks and treat you accordingly. It's left for you to act maturely or act like a child.

1 Like

Re: People Disrespect Me Because Of my Small Stature. by Jayrockk: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:
It is good to look younger than your age but sometimes it has its own disadvantages,people disrespect you for your stature because you look small,I am almost 30 but I look 6 years younger,there was a time I had a police case after buying a laptop from a friend not knowing it was stolen,when we got to the police station they officer look at me and said "small boy like you you no go focus for your book na Yahoo you want buy laptop do" I hate that word 'small boy' its quite disturbing to that at this age I have no single beard ,teenagers boys always want to make friends with me because they feel we are peers,I try to avoid them but they feel I am a proud but they don't understand I don't want insults.
Yesterday I went to a pos spot to collect cash via transfer but network was bad I have being debited but the cashier is yet to receive it.so I beg her to give me the cash and collect the number because I know her boss very well the girl went haywire bla bla bla next thing she said 'you think say I be you mate? I felt so pained because from her look she can't be more than 24 o just ignored her and left because I hate exchanging banters with women,I wish I was bigger.

All these disrespect na bcus of sapa grin grin.
Just do these things
1) Workout and get in good shape
2) Buy minoxidil serum for your facial hair. U can get it on jumia. Rub it on ur face, within a few weeks u will begin to see results. You can also check YouTube videos on minoxidil before and after.
3) Most importantly, HUSTLE oo. Make M's
wink
Re: People Disrespect Me Because Of my Small Stature. by puremaker7(m): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:

5ft 9"
Mr man, you are taller than Putin.
Re: People Disrespect Me Because Of my Small Stature. by gulfer: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Goodmarlian:
It is good to look younger than your age but sometimes it has its own disadvantages,people disrespect you for your stature because you look small,I am almost 30 but I look 6 years younger,there was a time I had a police case after buying a laptop from a friend not knowing it was stolen,when we got to the police station they officer look at me and said "small boy like you you no go focus for your book na Yahoo you want buy laptop do" I hate that word 'small boy' its quite disturbing to that at this age I have no single beard ,teenagers boys always want to make friends with me because they feel we are peers,I try to avoid them but they feel I am a proud but they don't understand I don't want insults.
Yesterday I went to a pos spot to collect cash via transfer but network was bad I have being debited but the cashier is yet to receive it.so I beg her to give me the cash and collect the number because I know her boss very well the girl went haywire bla bla bla next thing she said 'you think say I be you mate? I felt so pained because from her look she can't be more than 24 o just ignored her and left because I hate exchanging banters with women,I wish I was bigger.

Everyone with their problems, my own people give me respect of the elderly calling me daddy, sir etc angry angry
Re: People Disrespect Me Because Of my Small Stature. by henrygold100: 5:40am On Mar 08, 2022
Goodmarlian:

pls do you have any gym/fitness group that you guy can add me to plsss, I need to loose some fat and add some muscle. am in WhatsApp telegram etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why / He Was Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife / When Do I Ask Her For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.