Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why (2372 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Wizzy13: 2:42pm On May 07, 2022
Dear nairalanders is you have read this topic below this is the continuation.

https://www.nairaland.com/7109184/girlfriend-refused-take-picture-me

Today being her birthday she sent the pictures she took that day and told me to post it i said ok, but you know what i have promise my self never to do it and i stand by it.
Now she is crying and saying if its because she refuse to take a pics me will make me not to post her and even buy her gifts and take her out.
Since morning she is calling and begging and am busy on my laptop .

Pls guys is what am doing wrong?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by GooodHardDick: 2:44pm On May 07, 2022
She wants you to buy her gifts? angry what has she bought for you before?

Your gf has an entitlement mentality just like most Nigeria girls. She's emotionally manipulating you. We have said this over and over again that you don't date Nigeria girls, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on. But you SIMPs will never learn!

Oga, bang that girl, dump her and move on. Girls full everywhere. Stop simping, stop being an emotional pussy ass niggar.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by MAGG0T(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
Wizzy13:

Today being her birthday she sent the pictures she took that day and told me to post it i said ok, but you know what i have promise my self never to do it and i stand by it.
Now she is crying and saying if its because she refuse to take a pics me will make me not to post her and even buy her gifts and take her out.

[/s]

it seems you don't have a mind of your own...I have seen someone Tony Umez is better than, the society keep breeding chicken hearted men

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by illicit(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2022
U too dey vex joo

Shebi na ur babe wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Bluezy13(m): 2:52pm On May 07, 2022
Funny.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 07, 2022
Take her to where? Make she cook plenty food invite people make them come chop

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by duduade: 2:58pm On May 07, 2022
Oga she s just crying so you can sucumb to spending money on her

Do not fall for her antics

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 07, 2022
See Wahala, but op be like say you love this babe sha :

Just that, i no like to the choke mouth for boyfriend and girlfriend matter, (lovers quarrel) grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by odinson1(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2022
Your girlfriend is just trying to manipulate you,con you into doing her bidding,lol i can't even understand why you People won't open your eyes to see what is staring at you.
Break up with that manipulator now to ensure maximum peace of mind!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Savedday: 3:12pm On May 07, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Qatar2022: 3:50pm On May 07, 2022
Wizzy13:

Stand your ground that's manipulative tears
Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Manson1(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2022
I no dey put mouth for anything way concern Nigerian bf and gf matter

BTW...

See my signature if you need a solid gaming laptop.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Amarisco(f): 5:42pm On May 07, 2022
Spending money is not the only way to show love.

On your woman’s birthday, you can’t even shower her with basic kindness, instead you’re ignoring her and satisfied by allowing her cry on her own special day. Even if there are issues you put them aside for important moments. That’s maturity

All this animosity on top photo snapping?
I don’t blame you, I blame her for not dusting her slippers earlier.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by UgoEvans(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2022
Abeg make una dey try express una selves well make we no too dey stress our brain
English Language no be by force

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Shedrack777: 5:48pm On May 07, 2022
like someone said "make her cum" and dump her ass to the next available guy to make her cum too
Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by luscioustrish(f): 6:09pm On May 07, 2022
Just be kind to her at least today since it’s her birthday, sort out whatever issues/concerns you might have with her later.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by obinna58(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2022
Amarisco:

On your woman’s birthday, you can’t even shower her with basic kindness, instead you’re ignoring her and satisfied by allowing her cry on her own special day. Even if there are issues you put them aside for important moments. That’s maturity

See! Her fellow gender thinks you should treat her like egg

No allow her use again, she go loyal by force

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Sisora(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2022
But how your guy go follow you enter studio and you won't Snap with him?

Just why?

At least if he refused, then that's a different case. This one he wants to snap you said no.

Na wa

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 07, 2022
GooodHardDick:
She wants you to buy her gifts? angry what has she bought for you before?

Your gf has an entitlement mentality just like most Nigeria girls. She's emotionally manipulating you. We have said this over and over again that you don't date Nigeria girls, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on. But you SIMPs will never learn!

Oga, bang that girl, dump her and move on. Girls full everywhere. Stop simping, stop being an emotional pussy ass niggar.

grin I dey always appi see this nigga
Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 07, 2022
Amarisco:

All I want is to hit that a$$ grin .. adios.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 07, 2022
UgoEvans:
Abeg make una dey try express una selves well make we no too dey stress our brain
English Language no be by force
I thought it was only me oh cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Keniwit(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2022
Op...abeg stand on your ground...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Gadafii: 6:32pm On May 07, 2022
How old are you actually, I just wanna grab any objevt and smash it on heada of people like you.

How can. You asking if what you re doing is wrong, didn't you feel bad when she didn't want you to take pictures with her, she now sent such pictures to you, for what??

It's her day make she post her picture by her self, in fact let her crying more, she's crying because you didn't get her gifts and post her pictures

If your own girlfriend can drag you, a man to a photo studio and blatantly deny you few shots, even if she wasn't going to post it, then she should be used and dumped

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Evergreen4(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2022
Emotional blackmail
Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Medianna(f): 9:15pm On May 07, 2022
Guy this is a right opportunity to know why she did it. That's if she even tells you the truth. Because if I were you I'll still be curious till now. Not that I want to have anything to do with her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by czarr(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2022
Don't post it.
Let her do her worst.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Abbertee2: 10:33pm On May 07, 2022
Women and gut

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Kreddy: 10:38pm On May 07, 2022
Gadafii:
How old are you actually, I just wanna grab any objevt and smash it on heada of people like you.

How can. You asking if what you re doing is wrong, didn't you feel bad when she didn't want you to take pictures with her, she now sent such pictures to you, for what??

It's her day make she post her picture by her self, in fact let her crying more, she's crying because you didn't get her gifts and post her pictures

If your own girlfriend can drag you, a man to a photo studio and blatantly deny you few shots, even if she wasn't going to post it, then she should be used and dumped

Dìndìnrìn ni OP as in Op na mumunized slowpoke, very idiotic. Asking whether what you're doing is good or bad? mumu ni OP walai.
My bestie did her birthday yesterday.On the eve of the day,we went to the studio with her fiance together and we snapped tire. Some men can be dull upstairs Sha.
Just in case I found myself in the OP shoe just know I've been charmed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by GooodHardDick: 10:45pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
Amarisco:

[/s]

OP, in all you do, Don't take advice from any girl on this forum.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by GooodHardDick: 10:46pm On May 07, 2022
[s]
luscioustrish:
Just be kind to her at least today since it’s her birthday, sort out whatever issues/concerns you might have with her later.
[/s]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by EmzyT: 11:12pm On May 07, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Is Unhappy Today See Why by Robertgreene1(m): 11:20pm On May 07, 2022
Interesting...
But Mr o.p av u ever heard of that bestseller book.."The manipulated man" by Esther Villar?...cus I see u really need that book...so find it ND help urself...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olosho's Hook Up Babes Terms And Conditions / When Do I Ask Her For Sex? / It's Really Sad To See Girls Who Are Not Up To 25, Looking Like Mothers With 3 C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.