Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) (17123 Views)

EU Rejects Any US Attempt To Invoke Iran Nuclear Deal / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by pansophist(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
The day Nigeria get its act together and develop weapon of mass destruction, that would end western hegemony in the country and Africa at large. The black world is desperately looking up to Nigeria as their big brother, just as Asians looked up to China, but we are still deeply asleep, with no guarantee when we shall wake.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by kelvindj98: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Stupid USA grin They are now begging Iran to halt their plans of building Nuclear weapons. grin If this was 10 years ago, they would've been threatening Iran with sanctions, and not trying to reason or dialogue with them. undecided
But since Trump had meted all the sanctions he and all foolish Americans could think of on iran, including cutting them from SWIFT, they no longer have any leverage over Iran. The only thing they can actually do to stop Iran from building Nukes is to invade them or dialogue with them. NOTE: Iran before being slapped with sanctions by the west NEVER contemplated anything about building Nukes. After the sanctions, their economy survived, they now started their nuke program, angering the west. But the west can't really do much anymore since they've unleashed all the sanctions in their arsenal on them.

Imagine you're in your father's house. You're a party lover. But each time you want to go to a party, maybe at a club, your father Threatens you that if you do, he will take the phone he bought for you, all the clothes, kick you away from his house (disowning you).

One day, you go to a party, hoping he wouldn't find out. You happened to be wrong. He got to know, somehow, and carried out all the threats he's been making. He took away all the things he bought for you and kicked you away.
You sufferred but somehow survived with the help of a friend. You now own your own house.

If let's say one day, a friend of yours invites you to a party, would you say..... "I will not go because my dad threatened me before that he'll kick me out of his house the moment he sees you in any party?" The answer is no. Your dad carried out all his threats on you already. He no longer has any leverage over you anymore. If someday he even sees you coming out of a night club, I doubt if he'll be able to do anything since there's nothing he can do to you again. We'll why I'm I saying this?

Boris Johnson while speaking for the west, immediately after Russia invaded Ukraine, bragged openly that they will cripple the economy of the Russian federation. They are trying their best now to make it happen. But the thing is, If Russia actually manages to survive this colossal sanctions that the west AKA the U.S. and lapdog have meted on her which I know they will with the help of china, THEN IT IS FINISHED!
The west will no longer have any leverage on Russia. They will have nothing that they will be able to use to threaten russia again if russia decides to do anything that is severely against their interest.
The west seem to be enjoying sanctioning russia now, I hope they don't end up regretting it in the future when the bear comes for their coconut heads. Bunch of murthafuckers
It is true. Black monkeys are truly daft

1 Like

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Originalsly: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
If Iran shows seriousness.....same was said about Russia in the talks about Ukraine. What does it mean? When a country does not agree with the US then it is not serious. It

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by kponkedenge(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Stupid USA grin They are now begging Iran to halt their plans of building Nuclear weapons. grin If this was 10 years ago, they would've been threatening Iran with sanctions, and not trying to reason or dialogue with them. undecided
But since Trump had meted all the sanctions he and all foolish Americans could think of on iran, including cutting them from SWIFT, they no longer have any leverage over Iran. The only thing they can actually do to stop Iran from building Nukes is to invade them or dialogue with them. NOTE: Iran before being slapped with sanctions by the west NEVER contemplated anything about building Nukes. After the sanctions, their economy survived, they now started their nuke program, angering the west. But the west can't really do much anymore since they've unleashed all the sanctions in their arsenal on them.

Imagine you're in your father's house. You're a party lover. But each time you want to go to a party, maybe at a club, your father Threatens you that if you do, he will take the phone he bought for you, all the clothes, kick you away from his house (disowning you).

One day, you go to a party, hoping he wouldn't find out. You happened to be wrong. He got to know, somehow, and carried out all the threats he's been making. He took away all the things he bought for you and kicked you away.
You sufferred but somehow survived with the help of a friend. You now own your own house.

If let's say one day, a friend of yours invites you to a party, would you say..... "I will not go because my dad threatened me before that he'll kick me out of his house the moment he sees you in any party?" The answer is no. Your dad carried out all his threats on you already. He no longer has any leverage over you anymore. If someday he even sees you coming out of a night club, I doubt if he'll be able to do anything since there's nothing he can do to you again. We'll why I'm I saying this?

Boris Johnson while speaking for the west, immediately after Russia invaded Ukraine, bragged openly that they will cripple the economy of the Russian federation. They are trying their best now to make it happen. But the thing is, If Russia actually manages to survive this colossal sanctions that the west AKA the U.S. and lapdog have meted on her which I know they will with the help of china, THEN IT IS FINISHED!
The west will no longer have any leverage on Russia. They will have nothing that they will be able to use to threaten russia again if russia decides to do anything that is severely against their interest.
The west seem to be enjoying sanctioning russia now, I hope they don't end up regretting it in the future when the bear comes for their coconut heads. Bunch of murthafuckers

I really don't even understand what you're saying.... The Iran nuclear deal was going perfectly fine under Obama.... Until Trump came and scattered it, becoming unnecessary hostile to Iran and created tension between the both countries.

Because of that, Iran revived their nuclear program and increased their uranium stockpile. Now a democrat Biden wants to bring back the deal so things can go back to how they were before Trump came into power.

Same thing Trump did with the Paris Climate Accord, he left the deal for no other reason but to spite the democrats and Obama.

So I don't know why you're trying to blame the US for trying to bring back the deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by planetx: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
gambojimeta:
Russia can go and drink it's oil
Hmm are you saying Venezuela have the largest oil deposits in the world? Never knew that.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Cantonese: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ooni:
Democrats are terrible with foreign policy.
They already started a conflict in Eastern Europe and want to start a fresh one in the middle east. Israel is your biggest ally in the middle east but you empower her arch enemy and still want her to join you against Russia (who she needs to defend her Syrian border)

No wonder Israel has stayed neutral in the Ukrainian conflict.

How did the democrats start the conflict in eastern Europe? Can you explain?
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Cantonese: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
kponkedenge:

I really don't even understand what you're saying.... The Iran nuclear deal was going perfectly fine under Obama.... Until Trump came and scattered it, becoming unnecessary hostile to Iran and created tension between the both countries.

Because of that, Iran revived their nuclear program and increased their uranium stockpile. Now a democrat Biden wants to bring back the deal so things can go back to how they were before Trump came into power.

Same thing Trump did with the Paris Climate Accord, he left the deal for no other reason but to spite the democrats and Obama.

So I don't know why you're trying to blame the US for trying to bring back the deal.

Thanks bro.

I wonder how people draw their conclusions with so much bias.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by BigBashiru: 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Boris Johnson while speaking for the west, immediately after Russia invaded Ukraine, bragged openly that they will cripple the economy of the Russian federation. They are trying their best now to make it happen. But the thing is, If Russia actually manages to survive this colossal sanctions that the west AKA the U.S. and lapdog have meted on her [b]which I know they will with the help of china, [/b]THEN IT IS FINISHED!

@bolded with the help of China and Africa Russia will overcome. China has very strong ties with Africa. China has strong ties with Russia. Russia has been building ties with Africa. Western Europe has nothing. So they will eventually be isolated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by BigBashiru: 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
kelvindj98:

It is true. Black monkeys are truly daft

Europe = the dark continent
White monkeys = western European savages

White monkeys are quite daft. They claimed science and technology as theirs which is a big lie. Modern day science and technology was advanced by researchers of 190 countries in the world not just the primitive savages if western europe (the Dark continent)
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by advanceDNA: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I like Joe Biden's foreign policy

* If Iran as an independent country wants a Nuclear program, Isreal and US has no right to stop them especially when both countries also have Nuclear warhead

* If Taliban wants to Govern Afghanistan, US can't force Democracy on them, so troops got withdrawn

* If Ukraine wants to join NATO and EU against Russia's National security risk then they are free, and If Russia chooses to invade,US military forces won't get involved

Joe is not doing well. There is a reason why there is a leader. I don’t care who it is, whether the US, Russia, or Palestine...there must be control...countries shouldn’t be allowed to do whatever they want without the repercussion.

This Biden’s foreign policy will be destructive in the long run

the people that can’t be controlled shouldn’t be allowed to have weapons of mass destruction ..

Control might look selfish....but the truth is, without it...chaos is inevitable....

It is evident as cancer in biological systems
It’s is evident as strife and anarchy in societal system
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Kazeem47(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
I hope Putin doesn't hear this on RT.....

[img]https://i./3OK0d.gif[/img]

...he may have to 'nuke' Irans 'nukes' to be safe?
Russia and Iran are in good terms.They can even team up against the west.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Mooh247: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
pansophist:
The day Nigeria get its act together and develop weapon of mass destruction, that would end western hegemony in the country and Africa at large. The black world is desperately looking up to Nigeria as their big brother, just as Asians looked up to China, but we are still deeply asleep, with no guarantee when we shall wake.

.this is why Nigeria would never develop to reach such stage... The West understand the key role Nigeria plays in Africa, they have seen our military perform in Sudan, Liberia and Seria Leone, they saw how we helped SouthAfrica during apartheid

With the amount of resources being shipped out of Africa, I don't see westerners letting us off the hook anytime soon
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by wiseoneking: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You're really CONFUSED HERE. Russia will remain poor but a nuclear power nation, Iran will always be afraid of US than Russia because they know that the former is beneficial to them. Lastly, the only country in the world that had maintained strongest economy and most advanced democracy in the in more than two centuries is still kicking stronger than ever without noise making. Long live United States of America

1 Like

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by joinnow: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Mooh247: 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Joe is not doing well. There is a reason why there is a leader. I don’t care who it is, whether the US, Russia, or Palestine...there must be control...countries shouldn’t be allowed to do whatever they want without the repercussion.

This Biden’s foreign policy will be destructive in the long run

the people that can’t be controlled shouldn’t be allowed to have weapons of mass destruction ..

Control might look selfish....but the truth is, without it...chaos is inevitable....

It is evident as cancer in biological systems
It’s is evident as strife and anarchy in societal system

Two words is sufficient to answer you

UNITED. NATION. That's the leader a democratic world needs not a country policing Africa

Cultural differences won't allow a single nation t effectively police the world

America wants LGBT and homosexuality, Nigeria doesn't want such... Next thing is sanctions

Arab countries do well with Monarchy system or at worst parliamentary system... US believes in its style of democracy that frictions start happening in the middle East and Arab world
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Kurukuru: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nigerians and religious bigotry. Keep deceiving yourself with the books written by men
Righteousness2:
Fasten your Seat belts Folks! A New global Crisis is Looming!!

Israel PM says they will Not let Iran get a Nuke under any Circumstances. Israel will be Forced to act.

Bible Prophecies are warming up to unfold right in Front of our eyes.
Isaiah 17:1,14 where Damascus will be Destroyed in a single Night.

In this Prophecy , Jeremiah says Iran will suffer the fate of a broken bow. Which could imply that Iran Revolutionary guard will be unable to launch scores of its Missiles at its Enemies.

Additionally, Jeremiah declared that Iran will be struck at the Foremost place of its Might, which Today could infer an attack on its Nuclear Program.

One of the Most strategic and Vulnerable Nuclear target today is the " Busher Nuclear reactor" located in the Heart of ancient Elam.

We are residing right in Biblical Prophecies.The Signs of the times are Everywhere! Let no one Confuse or Distract or Deceive you! These are Endtimes!
The Coming of JESUS is NEARHERE! The RAPTURE can Happen anymoment!
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by ictplotter(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ooni:
Democrats are terrible with foreign policy.
They already started a conflict in Eastern Europe and want to start a fresh one in the middle east. Israel is your biggest ally in the middle east but you empower her arch enemy and still want her to join you against Russia (who she needs to defend her Syrian border)

No wonder Israel has stayed neutral in the Ukrainian conflict.
So what do you want Israel to do? To sanction Russia with their third world economy or threaten Russia with war? I do even know how some Nigerians reason?
Russia is invading Ukraine and you want small Israel to talk, when Israel's Godfather itself the United States cannot even do anything to Russian and putin.
May u think we talking about harmless Palestinian without a single military base. Is Russian we talking here not Palestine or Syria without national military base or weapons.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Boss469(m): 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
Prosperous111:
US this US that angry

Is US the landlord of this Earth?

So when we started developing a nuclear weapons in Nigeria US go tell us say make we no do am? embarassed

Iran is an hardliner islamist state and world powers See's it as a pariah state. Even Russia and China no want Iran to get nuke.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by ictplotter(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
goodheart01:

Stop writing long unnecessary epistles, because u were denied a US visa.

The US halting the Iranian nuclear program was a good thing. If an AK -47 and other explosive devices can become a daily weapon of attack for terrorist Muslims, imagine what could happen when they posses nuclear weapons??

No sensible person will trust a Muslim radical with nuclear power
Foolish and brainwashed idiot lik you. So radicalism belongs to the muslims and Islam only. The holocaust of Roman Catholicism is what? Go and read about the biblical Christian terrorist called the LORD'S ARMY TERRORIST and their disaster in the eastern Africa . But media will never report their activities because they practice the western religion called christianity. Today who is more terrorist than Putin and which religion do Putin practice? if Putin was a was Muslim u hav been hearing jihadist n terrorist who is for fighting for seven virgins and prophet Muhammad.
You and your fellow brainwashed idiots show be ashamed despite your blackmail and propaganda ISLAM remains the fastest growing faith in Europe , America and the entire world.
Google is there for you and statistics don't lie. The truth cannot be blackmail or defeat no matter the propaganda, Islam is the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Rightousnes2 comment end tag ... Please, check my pr.ofile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, or dissertation.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by thundafire: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Dumb post Iran are heavy sympathizers with terrorists and the have been sanctioned heavily and don't forget same US killed their general yet nothing happen and they have been saying the will kill trump let their drone go to US na
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by BoBiafra(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

All this jihadist apologists;anti American.
The world power; America;have been maintaining the world peace; for 75 years now ,reason why we have not experienced; another world war since 1945 .If you think trying to cub that; crazy man in North Korea;He rule his people ;like a demi god ; America being stupid;then your delusional; I beg you to visit North Korea; or even relocate to North Korea then.Anti America = anti human rights =anti freedom ;they America are not perfect but they have maintained world peace; and rational coexistence so far.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Triplerg: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Ignorant comment. Iran stands zero chance against the US in the event of War [nuclear inclusive]. So if the US is begging is for whose sake? I believe you know the answer
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Kamkam007: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
goodheart01:

The US halting the Iranian nuclear program was a good thing. If an AK -47 and other explosive devices can become a daily weapon of attack for terrorist Muslims, imagine what could happen when they posses nuclear weapons??

Interesting..........pls who are the radical Muslims?

If you are pointing at Iran, kindly school us on how they became radicalized
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by ponziponzi(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
Dybala11:

What do you think will happen when nukes become accessible to all countries in the world??
Imagine the likes of Boko Haram ceasing nuclear weapons from the Nigeria Army. Your comment no bam at all. grin

So everyone should destroy their nuclear weapons.

From history, only one country has used nukes to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians living thousands of miles away from their country—The US
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by TheVictorious(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

You are wrong, The US had a good understanding with Iraq before "TRUMP"...
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

NOTE: Iran before being slapped with sanctions by the west NEVER contemplated anything about building Nukes. After the sanctions, their economy survived, they now started their nuke program, angering the west.

Don't deceive yourself. Before US santions , Iran was already enriching Uranium at a rate that can be used for nuclear weapons.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by francisbiz: 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Islamic terrorists on the increase in Nigeria since the birth of bokoharam.
Your hate is insignificant and your veritaphobia is within you.
America is the most powerful nation in the world and you know it, and your are just rabble rousing because if american visa is waved at you, you can kill for it.
Don't worry, America is not the reason you are in terminal backwardness as a race.
You now support Iran abi, wait ,Iran will soon break your heart as they will soon become an ally to America.
You think you know anything, but you are as empty as air, you are just a rabble rouser
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by AlexB300: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
DukeNija:

Iran desperately needs the billions from the deal and are eager to sign the final papers. Hate the west all you can but they’re the only people standing up for the free world. You think Russia and China care if Iran is armed with Nukes? Lol.
What else do you expect the west to do in order to halt Putin’s marauding quest? Sit back and watch? Russia cannot circumvent the sanctions, even with the aid of China. The Russian economy is on a free fall.
You dey mind all these terrorist sympathizers. We know US Aint no saint, but Russia aint better
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
goodheart01:

Last time I checked Pakistan is a nuclear power state and a Muslim majority state also,so what on earth are you talking about.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Swoonz: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
gambojimeta:

It was already in the works before Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Putin just sped the process up. Same way Putin has ended up uniting Europe and North America while tanking the Russian emerging economy at the same time. A case of shooting himself in the foot grin

Doesn't this mean his doing the work of the US in uniting the entire world? It would be fun if that turned out to be his end goal��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Near South Korea Coast During Training (Photos) / Facebook Lifts Trump's Indefinite Suspension, Places 2-Year Ban / Guinea Coup Leaders Freezes All Government Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.