Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) (17132 Views)

EU Rejects Any US Attempt To Invoke Iran Nuclear Deal / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Dybala11(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
ponziponzi:

So everyone should destroy their nuclear weapons.

From history, only one country has used nukes to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians living thousands of miles away from their country—The US
Omo, I prefer a world without nukes o. It'll be better for nuclear weapons to be out of existence. That the US has used it doesn't validate other nations using it.
If not that the US was on the winning side of the second world war, their leaders would have been tried for war crimes because of the horrors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Two wrongs doesn't make a right. The US, Russia and co should getat jor, they've done enough damage to the world with their imperialist agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by abimic(m): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Sanely, why should any country have nuclear weapons, biological weapons, chemical weapons, these are weapon of mass destruction and UN ought to deter nations from having it, and those with it should decommission it.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Stupid USA grin They are now begging Iran to halt their plans of building Nuclear weapons. grin If this was 10 years ago, they would've been threatening Iran with sanctions, and not trying to reason or dialogue with them. undecided
But since Trump had meted all the sanctions he and all foolish Americans could think of on iran, including cutting them from SWIFT, they no longer have any leverage over Iran. The only thing they can actually do to stop Iran from building Nukes is to invade them or dialogue with them. NOTE: Iran before being slapped with sanctions by the west NEVER contemplated anything about building Nukes. After the sanctions, their economy survived, they now started their nuke program, angering the west. But the west can't really do much anymore since they've unleashed all the sanctions in their arsenal on them.

Imagine you're in your father's house. You're a party lover. But each time you want to go to a party, maybe at a club, your father Threatens you that if you do, he will take the phone he bought for you, all the clothes, kick you away from his house (disowning you).

One day, you go to a party, hoping he wouldn't find out. You happened to be wrong. He got to know, somehow, and carried out all the threats he's been making. He took away all the things he bought for you and kicked you away.
You sufferred but somehow survived with the help of a friend. You now own your own house.

If let's say one day, a friend of yours invites you to a party, would you say..... "I will not go because my dad threatened me before that he'll kick me out of his house the moment he sees you in any party?" The answer is no. Your dad carried out all his threats on you already. He no longer has any leverage over you anymore. If someday he even sees you coming out of a night club, I doubt if he'll be able to do anything since there's nothing he can do to you again. We'll why I'm I saying this?

Boris Johnson while speaking for the west, immediately after Russia invaded Ukraine, bragged openly that they will cripple the economy of the Russian federation. They are trying their best now to make it happen. But the thing is, If Russia actually manages to survive this colossal sanctions that the west AKA the U.S. and lapdog have meted on her which I know they will with the help of china, THEN IT IS FINISHED!
The west will no longer have any leverage on Russia. They will have nothing that they will be able to use to threaten russia again if russia decides to do anything that is severely against their interest.
The west seem to be enjoying sanctioning russia now, I hope they don't end up regretting it in the future when the bear comes for their coconut heads. Bunch of murthafuckers

How did you get to write all these...
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by cherryCola: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Enough of the false alarm.

Furthermore, Paul wrote something in

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,

2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us
—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.

3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

1. Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed!

2. Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

Righteousness2, enough of these false alarms.

Other scriptural references to ponder on;
Matthew 24 v 4-8;
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.

5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.

6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Thanks for showing the E-diot this, I was about to .
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by dataking: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
goodheart01:

Stop writing long unnecessary epistles, because u were denied a US visa.

The US halting the Iranian nuclear program was a good thing. If an AK -47 and other explosive devices can become a daily weapon of attack for terrorist Muslims, imagine what could happen when they posses nuclear weapons??

No sensible person will trust a Muslim radical with nuclear power

Sense is far from your generation
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by juman(m): 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
I wonder can we ever have nuclear weapon in Nigeria.

One day we might need it.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Stupid USA grin They are now begging Iran to halt their plans of building Nuclear weapons. grin If this was 10 years ago, they would've been threatening Iran with sanctions, and not trying to reason or dialogue with them. undecided
But since Trump had meted all the sanctions he and all foolish Americans could think of on iran, including cutting them from SWIFT, they no longer have any leverage over Iran. The only thing they can actually do to stop Iran from building Nukes is to invade them or dialogue with them. NOTE: Iran before being slapped with sanctions by the west NEVER contemplated anything about building Nukes. After the sanctions, their economy survived, they now started their nuke program, angering the west. But the west can't really do much anymore since they've unleashed all the sanctions in their arsenal on them.

Imagine you're in your father's house. You're a party lover. But each time you want to go to a party, maybe at a club, your father Threatens you that if you do, he will take the phone he bought for you, all the clothes, kick you away from his house (disowning you).

One day, you go to a party, hoping he wouldn't find out. You happened to be wrong. He got to know, somehow, and carried out all the threats he's been making. He took away all the things he bought for you and kicked you away.
You sufferred but somehow survived with the help of a friend. You now own your own house.

If let's say one day, a friend of yours invites you to a party, would you say..... "I will not go because my dad threatened me before that he'll kick me out of his house the moment he sees you in any party?" The answer is no. Your dad carried out all his threats on you already. He no longer has any leverage over you anymore. If someday he even sees you coming out of a night club, I doubt if he'll be able to do anything since there's nothing he can do to you again. We'll why I'm I saying this?

Boris Johnson while speaking for the west, immediately after Russia invaded Ukraine, bragged openly that they will cripple the economy of the Russian federation. They are trying their best now to make it happen. But the thing is, If Russia actually manages to survive this colossal sanctions that the west AKA the U.S. and lapdog have meted on her which I know they will with the help of china, THEN IT IS FINISHED!
The west will no longer have any leverage on Russia. They will have nothing that they will be able to use to threaten russia again if russia decides to do anything that is severely against their interest.
The west seem to be enjoying sanctioning russia now, I hope they don't end up regretting it in the future when the bear comes for their coconut heads. Bunch of murthafuckers

That visa denial is still peppering you? Let the anger go. Drink water and apply again. Ok
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by goodheart01: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=dataking post=110783037]

Sense is far from your generation [/quote
Wailing maggot, did I quote u?? Get off my mentions for I don’t entertain argument with rag tag bandits like u
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by goodheart01: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
dataking:

Sense is far from your generation

Wailing maggot, did I quote u?? Get off my mentions for I don’t entertain argument with rag tag bandits like u
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by goodheart01: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Last time I checked Pakistan is a nuclear power state and a Muslim majority state also,so what on earth are you talking about.

Is Pakistan a Muslim terrorist state?? Check out history of Muslim terrorists only but a few come from Pakistan. That country is an example of what Islam should be
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by goodheart01: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
ictplotter:

Foolish and brainwashed idiot lik you. So radicalism belongs to the muslims and Islam only. The holocaust of Roman Catholicism is what? Go and read about the biblical Christian terrorist called the LORD'S ARMY TERRORIST and their disaster in the eastern Africa . But media will never report their activities because they practice the western religion called christianity. Today who is more terrorist than Putin and which religion do Putin practice? if Putin was a was Muslim u hav been hearing jihadist n terrorist who is for fighting for seven virgins and prophet Muhammad.
You and your fellow brainwashed idiots show be ashamed despite your blackmail and propaganda ISLAM remains the fastest growing faith in Europe , America and the entire world.
Google is there for you and statistics don't lie. The truth cannot be blackmail or defeat no matter the propaganda, Islam is the truth.

I don’t argue or reply hogwash from touts like u who end up foaming from the mouth just to make a point

It’s either you’re a terrorist supporter or you’re pained for being denied an American visa

Foolish cunt.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by ictplotter(m): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
goodheart01:

I don’t argue or reply hogwash from touts like u who end up foaming from the mouth just to make a point

It’s either you’re a terrorist supporter or you’re pained for being denied an American visa

Foolish cunt.
Idiot.. you and ur bastard father ar the terrorists. You see how stupid and gullible u are? Visa to America is yardstick for determining one success in life, stupid metal slavery reasoning, poverty hav affected ur reasoning to the point that anyone with America's visa have automatically make it in easily.

1 Like

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by TrueNigerian300: 12:13am On Mar 06, 2022
DukeNija:

Iran desperately needs the billions from the deal and are eager to sign the final papers. Hate the west all you can but they’re the only people standing up for the free world. You think Russia and China care if Iran is armed with Nukes? Lol.
What else do you expect the west to do in order to halt Putin’s marauding quest? Sit back and watch? Russia cannot circumvent the sanctions, even with the aid of China. The Russian economy is on a free fall.

What free world do you guys shout most times? The one that only few should have nuclear and others shouldn't?? Why should they have nuclear weapons and determine who should and shouldn't?
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by goodheart01: 12:32am On Mar 06, 2022
ictplotter:

Idiot.. you and ur bastard father ar the terrorists. You see how stupid and gullible u are? Visa to America is yardstick for determining one success in life, stupid metal slavery reasoning, poverty hav affected ur reasoning to the point that anyone with America's visa have automatically make it in easily.

Hello terrorist..... Lol. E pain am
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Boss469(m): 3:22am On Mar 06, 2022
juman:
I wonder can we ever have nuclear weapon in Nigeria.

One day we might need it.

Nigeria is classified as a pariah state.

And the country is brain dead.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Boss469(m): 3:25am On Mar 06, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

What free world do you guys shout most times? The one that only few should have nuclear and others shouldn't?? Why should they have nuclear weapons and determine who should and shouldn't?

Cos they are the big dogs.

Russia and China don't want Iran to own a nuke if, you're doubting check do ya research.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by juman(m): 4:01am On Mar 06, 2022
Boss469:

Nigeria is classified as a pariah state.

And the country is brain dead.

We can get it right.
Let vote better people to lead us.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by sulaak(m): 4:13am On Mar 06, 2022
DukeNija:

Iran desperately needs the billions from the deal and are eager to sign the final papers. Hate the west all you can but they’re the only people standing up for the free world. You think Russia and China care if Iran is armed with Nukes? Lol.
What else do you expect the west to do in order to halt Putin’s marauding quest? Sit back and watch? Russia cannot circumvent the sanctions, even with the aid of China. The Russian economy is on a free fall.

Standing up for the Free world, you say, what is free in Africa.

The West may be economical power, but they are not standing up for anyone but themselves and good for them. Please don't advise me that the West are my allies.

The West need Iranian oil to counter the sanction on Russia and reduce the high infliction and recession pressure in the West. The West will make concession and Iran will still proceed with their convert nuclear program.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by okoroemeka(m): 6:56am On Mar 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Fasten your Seat belts Folks! A New global Crisis is Looming!!

Israel PM says they will Not let Iran get a Nuke under any Circumstances. Israel will be Forced to act.

Bible Prophecies are warming up to unfold right in Front of our eyes.

Watch out for Isaiah 17:1,14 Prophecy where Damascus will be Destroyed in a single Night and the Jeremiah Prophecy on ELAM. They are on the verge of Fulfillment.

In this Prophecy , Jeremiah says Iran will suffer the fate of a broken bow. Which could imply that Iran Revolutionary guard will be unable to launch scores of its Missiles at its Enemies.

Additionally, Jeremiah declared that Iran will be struck at the Foremost place of its Might, which Today could infer an attack on its Nuclear Program.

One of the Most strategic and Vulnerable Nuclear target today is the " Busher Nuclear reactor" located in the Heart of ancient Elam.

We are residing right in Biblical Prophecies.The Signs of the times are Everywhere! Let no one Confuse or Distract or Deceive you! These are Endtimes!
The Coming of JESUS is NEARHERE! The RAPTURE can Happen anymoment!
prophet of doom,do any of your prophecies has any good news for the common masses,only adding more misery to our already miserable life's,joy killer,that your God is a warmonger and supports the genocidal killings of the amalkittes,hitties, philistines, Egyptians, Babylonians just about all ancient civilization without an option of diplomacy and peace,let him give us revelations and visions of how to better our lives,good agricultural practices, insights on new inventions and people oriented ideas,not wars and rumours of wars.

1 Like

Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Boss469(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2022
juman:

We can get it right.
Let vote better people to lead us.

We can't.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by Nova1988(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2022
Ooni:
Democrats are terrible with foreign policy.
They already started a conflict in Eastern Europe and want to start a fresh one in the middle east. Israel is your biggest ally in the middle east but you empower her arch enemy and still want her to join you against Russia (who she needs to defend her Syrian border)

No wonder Israel has stayed neutral in the Ukrainian conflict.

lol, Saudi Arabia is her biggest ally. we saw this during the Arab-isreali war.
Re: Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) by DonroxyII: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2022
pansophist:
The day Nigeria get its act together and develop weapon of mass destruction, that would end western hegemony in the country and Africa at large. The black world is desperately looking up to Nigeria as their big brother, just as Asians looked up to China, but we are still deeply asleep, with no guarantee when we shall wake.
You as a country wouldn't look up to Nigeria even if You are a Togo. They are only trying to Woo Nigerian Investors to come and invest their stolen wealth in their economy Nothing else.

Nigeria is Many Countries inside a Country. The internal tussle is beyond Ukraine/NATO vs Russia and Russia vs US cold War.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guinea Coup Leaders Freezes All Government Accounts / China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats / Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.