Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

To What Extent Can You Trust Your Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To What Extent Can You Trust Your Lover (350 Views)

To What Extent Do U Agree With This Girl? (photo) / Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat / Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To What Extent Can You Trust Your Lover by JOBgame(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
as for 71% trust
Re: To What Extent Can You Trust Your Lover by doggedfighter(f): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
Re: To What Extent Can You Trust Your Lover by donbachi(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
To our next life and life after.
Re: To What Extent Can You Trust Your Lover by Candidlady: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
100%
Re: To What Extent Can You Trust Your Lover by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
It depends..... Most of the girls I've been with never gave me a reason not to trust them, they're marriageable, good character and fantastically caring

But dem been get unnecessary comma and their brain dey touch

Re: To What Extent Can You Trust Your Lover by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
I don’t have trust issues but I have been bleeped up too many times trusting my partner fully even now that I’m single,I stay careful with whom I trust. I don’t give my full trust cos people changes easily.
Re: To What Extent Can You Trust Your Lover by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
KinglouisXIII:
I don’t have trust issues but I have been bleeped up too many times trusting my partner fully even now that I’m single,I stay careful with whom I trust. I don’t give my full trust cos people changes easily.
Re: To What Extent Can You Trust Your Lover by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
I don't know... He might be cheating on me right now... undecided

But he's too sweet to be not trusted!

Plus, I'm not exactly in the position to judge...
Re: To What Extent Can You Trust Your Lover by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
I don't know... He might be cheating on me right now... undecided

But he's too sweet to be not trusted!

Plus, I'm not exactly in the position to judge...
Hmmm,at least you still have to be careful Yk?
We guys can be dangerous sometimes I must say,not all of us can control flings.
Re: To What Extent Can You Trust Your Lover by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
KinglouisXIII:

Hmmm,at least you still have to be careful Yk?
We guys can be dangerous sometimes I must say,not all of us can control flings.
I know... Maybe I don't care cause I'm flirting with someone I like... A part of me feels guilty so I don't judge him...

He's not cheating... I haven't either...

Besides, I really love him... I've also considered the pros and cons... He's worth it!
Re: To What Extent Can You Trust Your Lover by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
I know... Maybe I don't care cause I'm flirting with someone I like... A part of me feels guilty so I don't judge him...

He's not cheating... I haven't either...

Besides, I really love him... I've also considered the pros and cons... He's worth it!
Good good..
As far as he trusts you the same way you to do to him. Youse people are good to roll.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Impregnated Dangote’s Daughter Reply As A Nigerian Parent / Man Kills Girlfriend After She Caught Him With Another Girl / Bride Gets Static On The Dance Floor As Groom Burst Dynamic Dance Moves (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.