Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician (22109 Views)

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor / Atiku: I’ll Hand Over To Younger Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Tess24: 6:42am On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
Omo iyaloja have spoken.If you don’t love tinubu then you are an enemy of progress,Lagos is not what it is today without the good foundation that tinubu has built,he’s good with governance and he’s a son of a great market woman,he was born and brought up in the market like a true African child,he knows what it feels to be downtrodden and he obviously knows the solution to the problems of Nigerians,let’s put our thinking cap on and do the right thing.Omo iyaloja to the world.

Who told you that Iyaloja was his mum...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by tydi(m): 6:42am On Mar 06, 2022
grin

The pee-poo’s man forgot you have to be smart to know the smart ones

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by devigblegble: 6:42am On Mar 06, 2022
I really feel bad for my dear country , with the level of advancement we’ve come individually, this is the best we can produce as a president? Lord please send down your thunder for these old greedy elders that refuse to go and rest , inteads of playing with your grand children you want to rule 9ja by force Abi you dey craze

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 06, 2022
HitbackIIback:
Excess confidence...this is not good. He hasn't seen one day one tenor he's already talking of eight years. This people how did they take us self

They have seen some as gullible. They have taken Nigerians for granted, makes me feel bad when i still see people campaigning and supporting these kind of politicians. Are we that dumb?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 06, 2022
God pls help us and shut did people down once and for all. Their own don too much na papa. Abeg make ur will be done���

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by pitit: 6:44am On Mar 06, 2022
TheMan3:
This is a personal ambition and gratification for this man. Not for the good of Nigerians.

His corkyness stinks. Nigeria's remember lekki

Which of the Lekki? The bas*ard Obi Pandora who commanded Awkusu SARS to kill countless Ibo youth with their corpse thrown in river was not attacked, so it is Tinubu that dosen't hold any power you are accusing of the "Audio Lekki Massacre"?

Maybe you should tell us the address of the faily of the deceased so we can pay our last respect Skukudi.
Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Echoban: 6:44am On Mar 06, 2022
Deicide:
If this man actually becomes president I would be disappointed in Nigerians.

Bro that one concern you o..

Of u like hate him personally, I've seen his antecedent and that's why I'm voting for him.
I no dey for all these una propaganda and defamation.

Cheers
Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by kayperry: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
Omo iyaloja have spoken.If you don’t love tinubu then you are an enemy of progress,Lagos is not what it is today without the good foundation that tinubu has built,he’s good with governance and he’s a son of a great market woman,he was born and brought up in the market like a true African child,he knows what it feels to be downtrodden and he obviously knows the solution to the problems of Nigerians,let’s put our thinking cap on and do the right thing.Omo iyaloja to the world.

when a kingmaker forget his position to become a king .... the question is who will wear him the crown? no king crowns himself undecided
Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Zetty177x: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2022
Where is Funsho Williams? Are we letting that slide?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Aboks(m): 6:47am On Mar 06, 2022
Na to wear pampers dey waka upandan be ya own
Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Ramanto(m): 6:47am On Mar 06, 2022
E
Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Ramanto(m): 6:48am On Mar 06, 2022
Baba is already projecting 8 years
Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by gracealonev: 6:52am On Mar 06, 2022
Why not handover to him now if he's smarter than you are.
Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Ojemedad: 6:54am On Mar 06, 2022
HitbackIIback:
Excess confidence...this is not good. He hasn't seen one day one tenor he's already talking of eight years. This people how did they take us self

They take us for who we are and the truth of the matter is that he will fight, bribe, and manoeuvre his way to aso rock and do whatever he likes, nothing we will do, we can only shout and cry online
Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by bablon20(m): 6:54am On Mar 06, 2022
This yeye frogged eye is so confident that he talks as if he knows what tomorrow will be, I guess he's so sure his bullion van money can but the whole if INEC, it's better you pray to see d last day to the election year.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by harmargedon: 6:54am On Mar 06, 2022
F angry angry L

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Cutehector(m): 6:56am On Mar 06, 2022
This one doesn't even know if God will call him any minute.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Dat one dey.

After 8 years, Tinubu will handover to north.

The north will then rule for 8 years and handover to South South.

Nobody will give okoro.
Why not IPOB After North grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Kamachicho(f): 6:57am On Mar 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Dat one dey.

After 8 years, Tinubu will handover to north.

The north will then rule for 8 years and handover to South South.

Nobody will give okoro.

My dear, what you have typed is the problem of Nigeria. We see attitude in our daily living. We take what belong to others unjustly. Remember God is not mocked. You cannot ask everyone to sign an agreement and then go behind to alter the so called agreement for reasons best known to you. Nigeria does not have two tribes but many. Learn to think fair and play fair. Let it go round.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by lexy2014: 6:58am On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe:

what is the good foundation that tinubu has built in lagos? kindly explain how tinubu is "good with governance" and how being the son of a market woman qualifies him to be nigerias president. can u pls give us a brief on alpha beta and how does that factor into your claim that tinubu "knows what it feels to be downtrodden and he obviously knows the solution to the problems of Nigerians".

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Seaseason07: 6:59am On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
We heard. Now, let's hear what you have to say aboht his health.
Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by lexy2014: 7:00am On Mar 06, 2022
Echoban:

Bro that one concern you o..

Of u like hate him personally, I've seen his antecedent and that's why I'm voting for him.
I no dey for all these una propaganda and defamation.

Cheers

what are his antecedents that you have seen?
Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by lexy2014: 7:02am On Mar 06, 2022
TheMan3:
This is a personal ambition and gratification for this man. Not for the good of Nigerians.

His corkyness stinks. Nigeria's remember lekki

exactly. u can see it in his eyes and read it in the words he speaks. this guy is only interested in his ambition. nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Shevchenkko: 7:05am On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
Shut it. Lagos should be in the class of Johannesburg and Alexandria if Tinubu has not been milking them since 1999

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by froze6(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2022
lexy2014:

what is the good foundation that tinubu has built in lagos? kindly explain how tinubu is "good with governance" and how being the son of a market woman qualifies him to be nigerias president. can u pls give us a brief on alpha beta and how does that factor into your claim that tinubu "knows what it feels to be downtrodden and he obviously knows the solution to the problems of Nigerians".

May Good things come your way,You just said my Mind.
Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by EkperemoEgbabi: 7:08am On Mar 06, 2022
I don't know why Afonja head no dey carry mpkurumiri
Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by KingOKON: 7:11am On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
You believe in all those unfounded internet stories

You think everyone are agberos who don't know their heritage
Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by hotseat: 7:12am On Mar 06, 2022
The assumption is that Asiwaju has done it in Lagos State and can do it for Nigeria as a whole.

Mark my words. I said "assumption" because politics and governance at the national level are different ball games altogether.

Politicians are generally fancy talkers. They can promise anything for Africa. But then, when it comes to doing it, you will find out that words are the cheapest commodities on earth.

That Bubu fellow promised more than this.

The confidence exhibited by Jagaban shows that he has not only won the 2023 presidential election, but the subsequent one in 2027.

Wow!

What manner of confidence!
Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Echoban: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2022
lexy2014:

what are his antecedents that you have seen?

This questionaire man again..

No dey mention me Biko. Google it
Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by TheMan3: 7:15am On Mar 06, 2022
pitit:

Which of the Lekki? The bas*ard Obi Pandora who commanded Awkusu SARS to kill countless Ibo youth with their corpse thrown in river was not attacked, so it is Tinubu that dosen't hold any power you are accusing of the "Audio Lekki Massacre"?

Maybe you should tell us the address of the faily of the deceased so we can pay our last respect Skukudi.
if you don't have sense to know that you it's your future not tinubus future we are taking about here.

Do you realise that someone who is 80 years old today in Nigeria, has wasted 10 percent of his entire time spent so far on earth on buhari? I don't even know how old you are, let's assume 30, that means you have spent 37.5% of your entire life spent so far on Buhari. And you are willing to give another 8 years to someone else personal ambition.

If his dosnt border you, I wonder what will.

Have you gone out of this country to see how government should be run? Where the youths like yourself are given every chance to succeed? If you spent the past 8 years of your life in a society that works, do you know where you would have been by now?

You are here shouting tinibu tinubu, a man looking for his own personal retirement plan as your president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by skywalker240(m): 7:20am On Mar 06, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Making statements that will cost your ambition, you haven’t won first term and you are already sure of ruling for 8 years? This is why you’ll loose out badly,
Gbamest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician by Echoban: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Shut it. Lagos should be in the class of Johannesburg and Alexandria if Tinubu has not been milking them since 1999

At least for the state to be the best in Nigeria. Leave Johannesburg.

Whats d land size if Johannesburg, How old is Johannesburg, what's the south Africa moral status compare to Nigeria, what's the population of jahanesburg , does the inhabitants obey laws and order like Johannesburg people?

So for Lagos to get to the current status despite in Nigeria, give BAT his accolades.

Next time no just open mouth kpoa call Johannesburg, Florida ni.

U should check out parameters and relativity. I believe ure an educated man.

Shallom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong / "Your Niger-Delta Visit Meaningless" - Militants Tells Osinbajo / National Assembly Increases 2018 Budget To N9.1trn (dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.