Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Went For Thanksgiving Today For music career(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Went For Thanksgiving Today For music career(pics) (685 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / It's Like My Village People Are After My Music Career (pics) / Nairaland Couples Went For Movies Last Weekend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Went For Thanksgiving Today For music career(pics) by Iamdbull: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
The grace the almighty Father has given to me as far as this my project is concerned cannot be over emphasized.

Making music can be hell sometimes, just like any other thing you involve the wrong set of people but we give God all the glory.

And am also grateful for the acceptance even though the music is not yet out, the little snippets I did went viral everywhere and everyone is loving it

2 Likes

Re: Went For Thanksgiving Today For music career(pics) by Mkelv0106(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
You went to give thanksgiving for a sound that is not out yet.

Re: Went For Thanksgiving Today For music career(pics) by OlawaleBammie: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Where u do d Thanksgiving sef, church, mosque, cinema or bar??

And shey na only u waka go ni?

Ur shirt sha..i like am tongue
Re: Went For Thanksgiving Today For music career(pics) by dacblogger: 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Heavens help me... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Your fashion sense is appalling. cry
Re: Went For Thanksgiving Today For music career(pics) by Iamdbull: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Where u do d Thanksgiving sef, church, mosque, cinema or bar??

And shey na only u waka go ni?

Ur shirt sha..i like am tongue
Thanks
Re: Went For Thanksgiving Today For music career(pics) by Candidlady: 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Iamdbull:
The grace the almighty Father has given to me as far as this my project is concerned cannot be over emphasized.

Making music can be hell sometimes, just like any other thing you involve the wrong set of people but we give God all the glory.

And am also grateful for the acceptance even though the music is not yet out, the little snippets I did went viral everywhere and everyone is loving it

Your message ain't shit, Bleep the records you sold
'cause if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck
it just means that a million people are stupid as fvck
Re: Went For Thanksgiving Today For music career(pics) by Highman56: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Roll'n through d streets with my blunt on high and bass blazing
I see many haters hate'n, hate'n the hustle and guts cos their lives are useless and can't come up with something meaningful to do with their bitter lives

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went For Thanksgiving Today For music career(pics) by Joyrider404(f): 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
This your shoe na WA oooo
Re: Went For Thanksgiving Today For music career(pics) by Candidlady: 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Highman56:

Roll'n through d streets with my blunt on high and bass blazing
I see many haters hate'n, hate'n the hustle and guts cos their lives are useless and can't come up with something meaningful to do with their bitter lives

So cuz I spoke the truth you calling me a hater.. Lota y'all fake bitches find it hard to stomach the truth..
the game truly is polluted with wack artists that are really snitches...
And most DJ's are nothin but, industry bitches
And we don't got, no mansion or riches
But we got guns and knives and your children's pictures
And everybody loses in war, but guess what?

you lose more

Stay outta my mention please
Re: Went For Thanksgiving Today For music career(pics) by MufasaLion: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
Candidlady:

So cuz I spoke the truth you calling me a hater.. Lota y'all fake bitches find it hard to stomach the truth..
the game truly is polluted with wack artists that are really snitches...
And most DJ's are nothin but, industry bitches
And we don't got, no mansion or riches
But we got guns and knives and your children's pictures
And everybody loses in war, but guess what?

you lose more

Stay outta my mention please

That's some hot shit. cool
Re: Went For Thanksgiving Today For music career(pics) by Boogyman557: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool BIGS UP MAN!

MORE GRACE MAN!

U ARE GOING HIGHER MAN!

NEVER MIND WAT DEM AR SEY MAN!

LITE UP MY WEED IN PEACE MAN!

WTF MAN!
Re: Went For Thanksgiving Today For music career(pics) by Premiumwriter: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
Candidlady:

But why you hate this guy like this na
Re: Went For Thanksgiving Today For music career(pics) by Candidlady: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Premiumwriter:

Please idont hate him
Re: Went For Thanksgiving Today For music career(pics) by Shalommy(f): 6:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Premiumwriter:

The guy is her paddy.

(1) (Reply)

How My Ex. Boyfriend’s Carelessness Got Me My Ideal Man – Lady Shares Her Story / Ladies, What's With The Obsession For Fairness / What Will You Prefer With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.