Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! (2514 Views)

A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service / Lady Brags To Fvck Any Man That Comes Her Way To Cripple. See Photos / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by czarr(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
This only works in a situation where the girl already likes the guy but the guy is finding it hard to move the vibes to the bed room, maybe based on inexperience.

You have to trick your brain to believe that your are fvcking her in that moment, make use of your imagination, imagine her naked, turn yourself on for her in your head. And let your body do the rest. You'll notice that as you position your mind while talking to her to see her in intense lust your eyes dilate in arousal, you begin to release pheromones that could arouse her, your voice gets deeper and sexier.

That's why believe it or not guys who are always Hot, with high libidos would get women to sleep with. Don't joke with this stuff, I can't tell how much success I've had with women when I understood and practiced this shiit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hahahahaha grin

Sounds rapey! You might frighten her sir!

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
Na wah for these guys sef
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by czarr(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
Hahahahaha grin

Sounds rapey! You might frighten her sir!
I said come let's nak. But that's btw
It's not rapey, it's all in the head. She can't know what you are thinking, your body just sends off a vibe.
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
czarr:
I said come let's nak.

You'll notice that as you position your mind while talking to her to see her in intense lust your eyes dilate in arousal, you begin to release pheromones that could arouse her, your voice gets deeper and sexier.
Weird fellow!
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
czarr:
I said come let's nak. But that's btw
It's not rapey, it's all in the head. She can't know what you are thinking, your body just sends off a vibe.
And it would frighten her!

She would see lust in your eyes... Nothing more? What happened to romance and seduction?

No sir! I don't want to nak you!
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by czarr(m): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:

Weird fellow!

weird is good!
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by Jennyclay(f): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
All these rapist and pervert on this forum, May God expose you people one day.

May you people spend the rest of your miserable life in jail.
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by czarr(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
And it would frighten her!

She would see lust in your eyes... Nothing more? What happened to romance and seduction?

No sir! I don't want to nak you!
it part of romance and seduction, we are saying the same thing.

About the nak, na cruise abeg, I've not seen you so I don't know if I like you.
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by czarr(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
All these rapist and pervert on this forum May God expose you people one day.
Lol
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
czarr:
weird is good!
But weird is often WEIRD...
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
czarr:
it part of romance and seduction, we are saying the same thing.

About the nak, na cruise abeg, I've not seen you so I don't know if I like you.
Lust is neither romance nor seduction... It's lust... And so many women want more... Don't you agree?

I know you're just kidding... smiley
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by czarr(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
But weird is often WEIRD...
That makes no sense bro
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by czarr(m): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
Lust is neither romance nor seduction... It's lust... And so many women want more... Don't you agree?

I know you're just kidding... smiley
you sound like a smart person that's why I know you know that you are talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
czarr:
That makes no sense bro
You said that weird is good...

I don't agree... Weird is different and that might be good...

But often, weird is weird...

It would be weird; to be in a room with a grown man gazing at me with lust in his eyes... To hear his voice deepen... To witness that change in him as he stares at my bosom and my exposed thighs... As he smells my own arousal...

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by czarr(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
You said that weird is good...

I don't agree... Weird is different and that might be good...

But often, weird is weird...

It would be weird; to be in a room with a grown man gazing at me with lust in his eyes... To hear his voice deepen... To witness that change in him as he stares at my bosom and my exposed thighs... As he smells my own arousal...

Omo you go Sabi write erotic novels o, see as my diicck don rise.
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
czarr:
you sound like a smart person that's why I know you know that you are talking nonsense.
grin

Lol... I agree with you!

Who doesn't like to see a man possessed by lust!

I definitely do!

It turns me on to know I did that!
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
czarr:
Omo you go Sabi write erotic novels o, see as my diicck don rise.
Flattery! I'm still grateful!

Sex is good! smiley

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by czarr(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

Lol... I agree with you!

Who doesn't like to see a man possessed by lust!

I definitely do!

It turns me on to know I did that!
Especially if you are already attracted to him physically. I made that disclaimer in the beginning. If she doesn't like you like that it would be creepy.
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by czarr(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
Flattery! I'm still grateful!

Sex is good! smiley
I know I would enjoy talking to you while sharing a blunt... I know you are young , I'd enjoy teaching you new things.

Do you smoke?
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
czarr:
Especially if you are already attracted to him physically. I made that disclaimer in the beginning. If she doesn't like you like that it would be creepy.

Yes!

I remember a friend I had... He had bloodshot eyes and he would just stare at me...

It was creepy! grin

If I like a man, I want to own him; body mind and soul!

I like men who are dominant...

But while I'm tied to the bed, and he looks down at me... I want to see that lust that makes him my slave... grin

He can do whatever he wants with my body... As long as I'm mindfucking him!

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
czarr:
I know I would enjoy talking to you while sharing a blunt... I know you are young , I'd enjoy teaching you new things.

Do you smoke?
Thank you!

Cigarettes... I once tried weed with a stranger in an uncompleted building... Awful experience... grin
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by czarr(m): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:
Thank you!

Cigarettes... I once tried weed with a stranger in an uncompleted building... Awful experience... grin
quit bro...or try to.
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by czarr(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
BoredBerry:

Yes!

I remember a friend I had... He had bloodshot eyes and he would just stare at me...

It was creepy! grin

If I like a man, I want to own him; body mind and soul!

I like men who are dominant...

But while I'm tied to the bed, and he looks down at me... I want to see that lust that makes him my slave... grin

He can do whatever he wants with my body... As long as I'm mindfucking him!
You like BDSM? Would you like hot candle wax dripping on your bare asss and back while being flogged. Do you enjoy that kind of kinky shit.
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
No wonder we no dey move for this country
Person pikin dey here dey give smashing tutorials grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by Mazzatov: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
This two are damn high on some good weeds��

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by cowardafonja: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
All these rapist and pervert on this forum, May God expose you people one day.

May you people spend the rest of your miserable life in jail.

Talk to me sweetheart, who raped u?

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by MrBachelor: 2:40am On Mar 06, 2022
Just spend some money.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by DannyXpress: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2022
MrBachelor:
Just spend some money.
Not everything is money oga

For how long will you continue doing that, don't you guys get tired of using money money money to impress women.

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by MrBachelor: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2022
DannyXpress:

Not everything is money oga

For how long will you continue doing that, don't you guys get tired of using money money money to impress women.

Everything is money, Sir.

You'd rather use words to impress her?
Re: Best Way To Escalate Your Vibes With Women To Fvck!! by DannyXpress: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
MrBachelor:

Everything is money, Sir.

You'd rather use words to impress her?
Sometimes this women you're using money to impress are already bored and tired of it

They just need something different that is why despite all the money a man has, women will still cheat on him and you'd be wondering what went wrong. Some men have money but find it hard to settle down because all the women in their lives only love them cause of the money.

I'm not saying you shouldn't make money. But women shouldn't be the motivation behind you makin it. Ask yourself, what if the money stops coming or maybe you became broke (forbid) will you steal or do money ritual just to keep a woman ??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Attracted To A Female Monicker / That Pastor Without Arms And Legs Is Married! / Really Confused... Go On Or Turn Back? Its Almost 5 Years. Help! Please...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.