Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot (62034 Views)

Picture Story Of The Pratical Year Of A Uniben Agriculture Student / Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Success Adegor: Okotie-Eboh Primary School Sapele Undergoing Renovation (2) (3) (4)

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by bluefilm: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2022
Eyaaaa

What a sad way to go.

May her gentle soul continue to rest in perfect peace.

Amen.
Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by taofeek11(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2022
I know Susan, I was a corper when she newly gain admission and i congratulate her when she finish her finally year

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Enny2013(f): 9:00am On Mar 06, 2022
arthurwillia:

What!!! So bad

Why do thing like this happen to only child
This world is bad

Dis cud b d work of village people.
Some things don't just happen.
Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by taofeek11(m): 9:00am On Mar 06, 2022
Jackossky:
With heavy heart, teary eyes and sober thought we all at Uniben say goodbye to one of us,Miss Susan Eboh, a 600 level pharmacy student who gave up the ghost today in the University of Benin

She was a victim of a gunshot and...
May her soul rest in eternal peace

Goodbye friend,
Goodbye Course mate,
Goodbye Susan.

Please can you tell me what really happen
I will appreciate if u can give me your watsapp number, just to communicate well
Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by basty: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2022
What a loss to her parents and the society at large.
God will console her parents.
To those that killed her. I pray, They will never have children in life and if they have, they will all die mysteriously.

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by easzypeaszy(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2022
Av seen diff kind of death n I no fit even type RIP again...dats how my colleague a frst class graduate who was supose to collect his frst salary...was shot wen he went to buy bread and akara b4 wrk wl strt dat early morning

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by HausaIgboYoruba: 9:03am On Mar 06, 2022
This is sad. My condolences her family and loved ones
Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by tutudesz: 9:04am On Mar 06, 2022
Uyi168:
shes not edo.
shes from delta.
she was our course rep..
Its still like a dream to me.

cry cry
Another medical student killed again undecided

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Hannover(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2022
taofeek11:

Please can you tell me what really happen
I will appreciate if u can give me your watsapp number, just to communicate well

It was in the evening, she went to see a friend off who came visiting unfortunately for her when she was returning home she met with a group of armed men(robbers).. Nobody really knows what transpired but she was shot and killed by them
Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by elantraceey(f): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2022
NobIeKING:
heard it happened at osasogie.
Was it stray bullet or she resisted with robbers?

Here. May her soul rest in peace. This country failed her

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Kokaine(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2022
Uyi168:

yeah.
she was attacked when returning after seeing a friend off.
not much details actually for now.

and she was her parent only daughter.
cry
this is terrible
Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by JooEeL(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2022
Break up Nigeria some of una no wan hear.
Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by taofeek11(m): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2022
Hannover:

It was in the evening, she went to see a friend off who came visiting unfortunately for her when she was returning home she met with a group of armed men(robbers).. Nobody really knows what transpired but she was shot and killed by them

What kind of country is dis
Mehnnn
I felt heart broken because she is a down to earth lady....very kind and loving
May the good Lord have mercy on her soul...Aameen

I wonder how her family will be feeling right now
May God ease their pain

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by LILTJAY1: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2022
Igbos have done it again grin
Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by tutudesz: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2022
Kestolove:
amen
Idiot

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by hismahillz(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2022
Kestolove:
See as kpekus just waste

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by kilisi(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2022
Stevenson1:

She's very beautiful and adorable. How will parents send pikin go university only to hear news that the said pikin was gunned down and killed??
I can't just imagine the feelings, I swear! This world is so unfair and brutal. Only the strong survives.

Nope. Only the lucky survive.
Even the strongest sometimes are taken out of the game against their will.

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by harmony75: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2022
Rest in peace dearie�
Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2022
Uyi168:

yeah.

cry
Chaiiii so sad

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2022
Uyi168:

yeah.

cry
Chaiii so sad

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by weslay: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2022
Hannover:

That prison break which occurred 2 years ago in Edo State is the major cause of all this problems... Nigeria lately is becoming very unsafe.. Most especially for our ladies. Just 4 days ago there is a young lady who got missing in Lagos. She entered a wrong bus till now no one knows where she is.

The prison break is far from the cause of this. The real issue with Edo state and most parts of South South is unchecked cultism. A good number of males above 16 belong to one cult group or the other. These misguided youths not only kill themselves, they are also involved in other violent crimes for which they are rearly made to face the consequence of their actions. The coward who committed this evil will likely never be caught, not because he can't be caught, but because the security system is already overstretched. So the dude feels invincible and continue to perpetuate more crimes.
Part of the solution still lies with the family. We need to stop raising children that we lack the capacity for. If every parent raise their children decently with good morals and character things like this would be greatly reduced

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Kingcalls: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2022
Uyi168:
shes not edo.
shes from delta.
she was our course rep..
Its still like a dream to me.

cry cry

She looked like Seyo shey in this picture.... RIP

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2022
Kestolove:
amen
Your pussy is a waste bin
Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by emmaattack: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2022
May you rest well in peace ✌in the bosom of the Lord.
Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Lovebliss2(f): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2022
Lord have mercy.
This is sad
Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Jaqenhghar: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2022
Hannover:

That prison break which occurred 2 years ago in Edo State is the major cause of all this problems... Nigeria lately is becoming very unsafe.. Most especially for our ladies. Just 4 days ago there is a young lady who got missing in Lagos. She entered a wrong bus till now no one knows where she is.
Oh dear
Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Naturalobserver(m): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2022
Uyi168:

yeah.

cry
But I saw a circular with her picture and her brother's account number
It was on my whatsapp,uniben students posted it.
How come u wrote she's the only child?
May her soul rest in peace

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by godofuck231: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2022
Jackossky:
With heavy heart, teary eyes and sober thought we all at Uniben say goodbye to one of us,Miss Susan Eboh, a 600 level pharmacy student who gave up the ghost today in the University of Benin

She was a victim of a gunshot and...
May her soul rest in eternal peace

Goodbye friend,
Goodbye Course mate,
Goodbye Susan.
God no let my child grow for Nigeria, and such happens , ill get a street sweeper and walk onto those shooterz and make sure the coronas scoop their bodies with a dust pan , ill so break the law that almighty God will have to send me to hell himself

Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2022
Omg!!! wdf!!! RIP Suzzie! This lyf is a mystery! What a world!
Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2022
wiseone28:
Oya lie down idiot..

36 i go give you
abeg add 50 for me. The guys is a monstrous fool.
Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by DisLifeSha: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2022
As an only child, there are a lot of battles we fight. That's one reason I didn't go to the university as my spirit disagreed with it

NobIeKING:
she was about graduating in a months time before her life was snatched out by those useless cursed idiots.
6 years for uniben and at the end she couldn't reap the fruits of her labour.
And to think she was the only child of her parents

See How Lazy Students Reason In Picture / 10 Universities That Accept 2.2 And 3rd Class Graduate For Masters Degree / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics)