Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,954 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? (80133 Views)

Tourists On Vacation In Africa See Python Inside Their Engine(video+pic) / Vacation In Paris, Any Guide / Perfect Vacation In Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 12:50am On Apr 13, 2010
@ All Nairalanders,

You can now join us on facebook to get updates on recent and upcoming activities, do your inquiries with regards to requesting our services. You can also meet other people, make friends and share ideas.

Do a search for titi travels or titi.travels.tours@gmail.com on facebook. We will be glad to accept your friend request and promptly reply to your messages and requests.

Many Thanks.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by yemigeorge: 12:17pm On May 24, 2010
Find attached the packaged tour to Ghana (Accra-Cape coast-Kakum-Aburi)

The package includes
TRANSPORTATION (to & fro NAIJA)
FEEDING(3 meals:Local and continental)
ACCOMODATION (with swimming pool)
INTERNAL TRANSPORTATION including airport pick-up & drop,
ENTRANCE TICKET TO TOUR SITES,
SWIMMING CLASS(if interested),
MASSAGING,
DIGITAL PHOTOGRAGH ON DISC

Enquiries call 08023078698 OR +233541231543 or email breakthroughwl@yahoo.com
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Tunjai: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2010
Hey Quincy,
Going thru all ur profile I can see u're doing a great job there.
my family will be visiting ghana by August and I won't mind you handling the vacation process. Pls get back to me through my email tunjifavour@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by chelseabmw(m): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2010
wink
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 3:03am On Jun 28, 2010
Tunjai:

Hey Quincy,
Going thru all your profile I can see u're doing a great job there.
my family will be visiting ghana by August and I won't mind you handling the vacation process. Pls get back to me through my email tunjifavour@yahoo.com.

@ Tunjai,

Thanks. Kindly send us an email to make your request official. Our email is titi.travels.tours@gmail.com. You will surely get a quick respond to your email.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Vindy: 1:50am On Jul 12, 2010
Quincy1 i sent you a mail expecting your reply. Vindysob1@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 14, 2010
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Tunjai: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2010
The vacation to Ghana wouldn't have been at its best, if not for the guide by you, Quincy. It was a memorable holiday for my entire family, from the airport pick-up to cape coast, beach ( which was the best time we had), the play pen , accra city tour to the departure. It was agood time. Quincy my children cannot forget your hospitality. It is better to travelfor holidy with a guide this is when you can make the best of the time.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by thameamead(f): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2010
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Lollyq: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2010
Quincy, you know I found you through this forum while checking online for where and how to spend my vacation in September. I read through peoples' comments and sent a mail to you and gbam got a prompt response. The rest is history. I just wanna say thanks so much for being a wonderful host. I sure had a wonderful time in Ghana. You are doing a great job. Keep it up!

My vac would have been messed up if I didn't have a good and efficient guide like Quincy. I'm somehow picky when it comes to food. I couldn't adapt in that short time to the Ghanian food. Thank God Quincy was able to bail me out. Dele Momodu's Buka in Osu was a big solution to that problem. We sure had fun! wink
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by tomiade1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2010
^^^^ and i bet u and Quincy are the same ppl grin grin

strategy! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Lollyq: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2010
So unfortunate sad tomi_ade, dat u dnt biliv dat dis guy we are talking about is doin a good job! Well, Quincy1 and Lollyq are two different pple. While one is male, the other is female so how can they be the same and wat strategy are you talkn about? Or, are you intimidated dat pple are giving credit to this guy's ingenuity? May be wen u need some time off work to relax contact him and I bet you'll come here to testify, k?
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2010
Lollyq:

So unfortunate sad tomi_ade, dat u dnt biliv dat dis guy we are talking about is doin a good job! Well,  Quincy1 and Lollyq are two different pple. While one is male, the other is female so how can they be the same and wat strategy are you talkn about? Or, are you intimidated dat pple are giving credit to this guy's ingenuity? May be wen u need some time off work to relax contact him and I bet you'll come here to testify, k?

@ Lollyq, thank for your comments. Good to know that you had a great time. Also, thank you for your response to tomi_ade. I just can't understand the way some people fail to reason and think before they type stuff down here on NL. I guess quincy1 is also Tunjai, Xtinkt etc. Really unfortunate!
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2010
Tunjai:

The vacation to Ghana wouldn't have been at its best, if not for the guide by you, Quincy. It was a memorable holiday for my entire family, from the airport pick-up to cape coast, beach ( which was the best time we had), the play pen , accra city tour to the departure. It was a good time. Quincy my children cannot forget your hospitality. It is better to travel for holiday with a guide this is when you can make the best of the time.

@ Tunjai, sorry this response and thank you is coming later. I have not been here for a while.
Regards to madam and the kids. Will give you a call before the end of the week. Have a great and blessed work week.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by snthesis(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
tomi_ade:

^^^^ and i bet u and Quincy are the same ppl grin grin

strategy! grin grin grin
u forgot to add Tunjai grin grin

Quincy 1 =lollyq = Tunjai
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Lollyq: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2010
Abi o!

Quincy 1 =Lollyq = Tunjai=Tomidayspring=Xtinkt=, LOL!!! grin
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by tomiade1(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2010
snthesis:

u forgot to add Tunjai grin grin

Quincy 1 =lollyq = Tunjai

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ All,

Please Find below detailed itinerary and tour cost for our Christmas and New Year Tours in Ghana.
Send us an Email (titi.travels.tours@gmail.com) to make your reservations. We sincerely advise early reservations.
Thanks.

DETAILED TOUR PACKAGE PLAN TO GHANA.

DISCOVERY TOUR ( CATEGORY I )
DATES- (23rd-29th Dec, 2010 & 30th- 5th Jan, 2011)

Please find below, a detailed proposed tour to Ghana for a period of 7 days and 6 Nights.

DAY ONE……………………………………AKwaaba( Welcome)
Arrive Accra and check into Hotel

DAY TWO……………………………………Accra City & Beach Tour
After breakfast, acquaint with a blend of both colonial & modern Architecture in the over 126 years old city.

Place of interest include: National Museum, Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum, Independence Square, Accra Arts Centre and finally Accra shopping mall.

Kids will be taken to a play centre where they will mix up with other kids and make friends.

Enjoy Ghana’s highlife live band music in the evening. And later Clubbing (optional)

DAY Three…………………Akosombo (Dodi Princess) Tour
View the Akosombo Dam- which is a hydro electricity dam.
Later, cruise with Dodi Princess (A modern 200 passenger capacity ship) to the Dodi Island on one of the largest man-made lakes in the world.

During the 6 hours (to & fro) cruise, you will be entertained by on board Ghana high-life band, free buffet and drink.

On the island, the villager’s traditional dancers will be on ground to welcome you with a heroic cultural music.

Later in the evening, return to Accra city and retire to Hotel.

Night out to pubs and clubs (optional)

DAY Four……………………………….Beach Tour
After breakfast, have a little rest in hotel room and prepare for a trip to the beach

Later in the evening, have a sit out in any of the bars of Accra.
DAY Five………………………………. CapeCoast Tour

After breakfast, proceed on a 4 hours journey to Cape Coast from Accra. On arrival, visit the Elmina Castle, (African Oldest Castle) built by the Portuguese in 1462. This Castle was recently visited by the President of the United States of America, President Obama and his Family.

Proceed to the Kakum tropical rainforest park for Hiking.
Walk on the canopy which is made up of seven canopies of about 330m long, 40m high.

Depart Capecoast for Accra,

DAY Six…………………………………, Shopping

After breakfast, proceed to the local market or mall for shopping.

DAY Seven…………………………………, Departure
Prepare for Departure
Drive to the Airport or Bus Terminal.

NET TOUR COST………………[b]SINGLE    138,000 Nigerian Naira
DOUBLE  206,000 Nigerian Naira
CHILD (UNDER 18 yrs)  45,000 Nigerian Naira

Tour Cost Includes:[/b]

• Airport or Bus Terminal Pick up and Drop off.
• Hotel Accommodation (Breakfast Inclusive) with good facilities and security
• Air Conditioned transportation throughout stay
• Entry fees to tour sites and beach
• Guide to tour sites, Beaches, clubs, bars, restaurants, local market, mall, cinema
• Security
• Assistance with Currency exchange

Excludes
• Lunch and Dinner
• Transportation for personal purposes
• Airfare or Bus fare tickets to Ghana
• Entry fees into clubs, drinks and cocktails in the clubs or pubs.

GREAT ESCAPE TOUR ( CATEGORY II )

TOUR DATES( 23rd-27th Dec, 2010 & 30th- 3rd Jan,2011)

Please find below, a detailed proposed tour to Ghana for a period of 5 days and 4 Nights.

DAY ONE……………………………………AKwaaba( Welcome)
Arrive Accra and check into Hotel

DAY TWO……………………………………Accra City & Beach Tour
After breakfast, acquaint with a blend of both colonial & modern Architecture in the over 126 years old city.

Place of interest include: National Museum, Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum, Independence Square, Accra Arts Centre and finally Accra shopping mall.

Kids will be taken to a play centre where they will mix up with other kids and make friends.

Enjoy Ghana’s highlife live band music in the evening. And later Clubbing (optional)

DAY Three…………………Akosombo (Dodi Princess) Tour
View the Akosombo Dam- which is a hydro electricity dam.
Later, cruise with Dodi Princess (A modern 200 passenger capacity ship) to the Dodi Island on one of the largest man-made lakes in the world.

During the 6 hours (to & fro) cruise, you will be entertained by on board Ghana high-life band, free buffet and drink.

On the island, the villager’s traditional dancers will be on ground to welcome you with a heroic cultural music.

Later in the evening, return to Accra city and retire to Hotel.

Night out to pubs and clubs (optional)

DAY Four…………………………………, Beach Tour

After breakfast, have a little rest in hotel room and prepare for a trip to the beach

Later in the evening, have a sit out in any of the bars, pubs or club in Accra.

DAY Five…………………………………, Departure
Prepare for Departure
Drive to the Airport or Bus Terminal.

NET TOUR COST………………SINGLE   85,400 Nigerian Naira
DOUBLE  129,200 Nigerian Naira
CHILD (UNDER 18 yrs) 36,500 Nigerian Naira

Tour Cost Includes:

• Airport or Bus Terminal Pick up and Drop off.
• Hotel Accommodation (Breakfast Inclusive) with good facilities and security
• Air Conditioned transportation throughout stay
• Entry fees to tour sites and beach
• Guide to tour sites, Beaches, clubs, bars, restaurants, local market, mall, cinema
• Security
• Assistance with Currency exchange

Excludes
• Lunch and Dinner
• Transportation for personal purposes
• Airfare or Bus fare tickets to Ghana
• Entry fees into clubs, drinks and cocktails in the clubs or pubs.

Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by MrKelly: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2010
@Quincy

Just sent you a mail. Kindly respond ASAP.

Rgds,
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2010
Mr Kelly:

@Quincy

Just sent you a mail. Kindly respond ASAP.

Rgds,

@Mr. Kelly,

Thanks for your email. I have just sent you a reply to your email.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by judenice: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2011
mehn reali love ur boobs, they so luvly, hw i wish ur arround ma base wud hav luv us to meet drop me ur numba
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by civilserva: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2011
All these noise about visiting Ghana, i hope Ghanians are keen to visting Nigeria?
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by bellamoda: 11:43am On May 15, 2011
@ Quincy!: Please I sent you a mail. I hope i'll get a prompt response so we can can start working towards something for the trip. Thanks
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Ayokunle07(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2011
Hello Quincy,

I sent yu an email and I've not gotten a reply up till this moment. I even sent you a friend request on fb and d story is the same-pending.

Please I wanna know if you're still in business, so I'd know what next to do.

Thank you.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by tonyissey1(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2011
Am back in ghana nw still d same old ?
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Saintp(m): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
Plz what is the current expenses required for a moderate vacation in ghana for 1 week? I am planning a vacation ending of october that will last around 5 to 7 days in ghana. I just want the cheap hotels cos i dont hav too much money. please quincy and co, could you plz give me info on this? Tanx
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by jkbimmy(m): 4:31am On Oct 09, 2012
@you
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Bube43(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2012
@=cargo, pls sent me ur mail, and ve u hear abt agyle safety industrial training 4 Ghana, pls i want to come 4 that training bt i needed to confirm whether they are real, pls help me out thks
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Anufolusho(f): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
hi,i love ghana because have be thinking of going there since 2009 but all my effort is fail. pls anybody that need the person that can go with him or her should help me along. I want my dream to come through. iseoluwa Anuoluwapo #08186401763,my pin 32125bb1. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) / Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.