Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us (2208 Views)

Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Reminderz: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
SmartGadgetz:
angry grin
Respect? Fair Worship? Foolish God's Angel? Everyone is Extinction? People are born per seconds High Esteem? Priority Defers Turn Blind eyes to our shortcomings? foolishness. We rock? Every one rocks.
Simps don't listen to her she is looking for cheap admiration. We know that every new girl is a virgin in our eyes until we smash.
gbayii brother... she just dey look for attention as usual... she's bored asf
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
That means you are not a virgin well it’s gone forever,you can’t be us anymore.sorry ehn
So,I can’t be part of the virgin team anymore? Well,how much do you guys sell a second chance?
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by SmartGadgetz: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
You don’t have proof yet so bold in typing your earlier comment

We know that every new girl is a virgin in our eyes until we smash.

Do you get it now, if you don't, forget it.
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Reminderz:

leemaoo.. what attitude are you talking about? being a virgin is one thing, having a great attitude is another.. if she has one and lacks the other, i will dump her sorry ass.. being a virgin doesn't mean you should be a asshole dummy
This one is online shalaye,a hardcore redpiller has secretly been on my case for three years plus now when he realised I’m still a virgin,he even said it’s either me or nobody,that I’m the only reason he’ll ever consider marriage
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by jaxxy(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Please respect every woman out there who still have her virginity intact,it’s really not easy and men should appreciate and worship the ground every virgin walks on.We are God’s angel on earth and we are almost going into extinction .So cherish,value and hold us in high esteem and turn blind eyes to our shortcomings.We rock.

I cherish well mannered virgins.
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

We know that every new girl is a virgin in our eyes until we smash.

Do you get it now, if you don't, forget it.
That smashing is the problem because you are not going to smash anything,we will lead you on to a painful blueballs, and ghost you when you are becoming too desperate
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
jaxxy:

I cherish well mannered virgins.
God cherish all virgins,so you a non virgin does not have a say about virgins
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by jaxxy(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:

Lol
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by SmartGadgetz: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=Iyaebe post=110782220][/quote]

Simp me? Lemme love-vendor you to a IndecentStar. grin
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by SmartGadgetz: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:

Simp me? Lemme pimmp you to a porrnstar.
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

Simp me? Lemme love-vendor you to a IndecentStar. grin
And I’ll lead him to a good life
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by SmartGadgetz: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
And I’ll lead him to a good life

Why nairaland dey censor my words? Fvck nairaland.
Back to my topic.

I mean, can you simp me? grin.
Be careful what you wish for.
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

Why nairaland dey censor my words? Fvck nairaland.
Back to my topic.

I mean, can you simp me? grin.
Be careful what you wish for.
Theres no man that can’t be dumped,it only takes the right woman to make him simp and simp deep
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by SmartGadgetz: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
That smashing is the problem because you are not going to smash anything,we will lead you on to a painful blueballs, and ghost you when you are becoming too desperate

1) You don't get it.
2) Can you Ghost the Ghost?
3) you don't know.
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

I'm also a virgin. Certified virgin. I have certificate in regards to that. You can't doubt me because you sure don't know. Fvck virginity. It's bondage.
Too bad virginity don't give a fúck about what you say.
Just go fúck yourself and cum in peace.
Pele, you sound pained. sad
Please, take heart.
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by SmartGadgetz: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Theres no man that can’t be dumped,it only takes the right woman to make him simp and simp deep

Hehehe.
Sure you can simp me with your pussy babee.
They say the way to man's heart is through good food but for me, the way to a niggars heart is when you give me sexual paradise.
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Oturatetuala(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Virgin Keh! Na WA o that means my grandma self na virgin. Keep dreaming, I feel ur pains losing ur virginity at a tender age but maybe in the next world u will be careful. Ciao
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by SmartGadgetz: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
Too bad virginity don't give a fúck about what you say.
Just go fúck yourself and cum in peace.
Pele, you sound pained. sad
Please, take heart.

You are right. Imagine when men start doing this your advice, that means you are not useful anymore. Sorry to say that. Just pray we don't agree in solidarity to do that your bolded advice. grin
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Virgin Keh! Na WA o that means my grandma self na virgin. Keep dreaming, I feel ur pains losing ur virginity at a tender age but maybe in the next world u will be careful. Ciao
E pain you say I'm still keeping my own, go hug transformer
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Oturatetuala(m): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
E pain you say I'm still keeping my own, go hug transformer

Hug transformer for waiting bani? Who dey vex for person wey I no know maybe you be he/her I don't know. Abeg dey ur AP dey Facebook ur phone screen.
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Hug transformer for waiting bani? Who dey vex for person wey I no know maybe you be he/her I don't know. Abeg dey ur AP dey Facebook ur phone screen.
See your life?person wey you no know but you come know say e loose am at a tender age for your previous comment,what will I call you now?
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Oturatetuala(m): 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
See your life?person wey you no know but you come know say e loose am at a tender age for your previous comment,what will I call you now?

Whatever bani.
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Transformer sef would be glad to dry their blood.I realised that there’s this instant jealousy and hatred from both genders immediately they realise one is a virgin
They just hate the fact that you're still pure and untouched smiley
Them think say na everybody don knack like them.
Make them continue to dey jealous, na them go tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

You are right. Imagine when men start doing this your advice, that means you are not useful anymore. Sorry to say that. Just pray we don't agree in solidarity to do that your bolded advice. grin
hahahaha grin grin
Chai! My belle ooo grin grin
Why do 99% of Nigerian men always think that women are only useful for sexual activities??
Oh, come on. Why are you guys so entitled to that insane mentality??
Please, grow up!!

Do you know what will happen when you guys begin to fúck yourselves??
Your ass will be as wild as a pit hole grin grin
You will definitely get tired of rubbing your slacked balls na. You would wanna know how it feels like to be fúcked through your horñy butthole.
Ewww lipsrsealed
You guys should really agree ooo. It would really help a lot of Nigerian girls. cheesy

Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by pansophist(m): 12:29am On Mar 06, 2022
Lots of men that actually worship the ground a woman walk on are on weekly billing circle, while the ones that actually don't care are chased by women. Obviously you don't have self-awareness, to see that what you said and reality are like day and night.

I agree with you though, virgins should be respected because its not easy to be that in this falling part of the world. But to worship the ground they walk on, are you normal ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 06, 2022
pansophist:
Lots of men that actually worship the ground a woman walk on are on weekly billing circle, while the ones that actually don't care are chased by women. Obviously you don't have self-awareness, to see that what you and reality are like day and night.

I agree with you though, virgins should be respected because its not easy to be that in this falling part of the world. But to worship the ground they walk on, are you normal ?
I’m normal dear,do you know the battles it takes to remain pure and chaste with the daily temptations?do you know what it takes to constantly battle and win over your urges?have you heard that virgins are the horniest and have you wondered or cared to know how they overcome all this?do you know what it takes to turn down sexual advances of men you are attracted to?do you know what it takes to let go of men you actually like because of your abstinence principles? you have no idea,so I’ve not overdo if I typed that men should appreciate,Value,respect,adore and worship the ground all virgins walk on plus shun all their shortcomings and help them grow out of them.We are going into extinction,it is hardest if you are extremely beautiful and attractive.Its not easyyyyyy
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Ebakere: 8:04am On Mar 06, 2022
No offense but [color=#990000][/color]that doesn't makes you an angel sis
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2022
Ebakere:
No offense but [color=#990000][/color]that doesn't makes you an angel sis
It does and why did you say so
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Ebakere: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=Iyaebe post=110790715]It does[b][/b] pp and why did you say so[/qu

I have seen some girls who claims to be one and acts like evil spirits
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by Uzomacharles: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Is your name "US"?
Self Proclaimed Virgin
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by CharleyBright(m): 7:25am On Mar 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Please respect every woman out there who still have her virginity intact,it’s really not easy and men should appreciate and worship the ground every virgin walks on.We are God’s angel on earth and we are almost going into extinction .So cherish,value and hold us in high esteem and turn blind eyes to our shortcomings.We rock.

Aunty, wetin concern you with virginity? shocked
You traded yours with a plate of Amala years ago nah.
Re: It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us by AfroAgroPower: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Reminderz:

we still have, the level of immorality displayed on social media and in the environment is making people conclude that way. if you want gold, or diamond you dig deeper.. you can't expect to get gold by scraping the surface. so you need a high value woman, you need to have the equipment to get them.

You are right.

#TeamNoVirgin NoMarriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catch That Cheating Babyboo / Nigerian Lady Who Graduated As Medical Doctor Ends Up As A Shoemaker / Drunk Ghana Lady Mary S£x Video Taking 10inch Deep In Her Juicy Toto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.