Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O (27216 Views)

It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / To Fvck No Easy O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 11:03am On Feb 06
People rarely talk about how much thinkering men go through in finding/choosing a life partner.

I'm at that point in my life and is really not an easy thing or decision.

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:13am On Feb 06
Na u get time,wetin u wan use wife do?born pikin and rest for problems

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Eunoiaa(f): 11:14am On Feb 06
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by FalseProphet1(m): 11:15am On Feb 06
Auxtan:
People rarely talk about how much thinkering men go through in finding/choosing a life partner.

I have countless spiritual daughters. If you don't mind I can give you one of them to marry. They're my daughters, I bath them every month in other to purify them, I also have intercourse with them so as to inject my anointed seed into their womb to sanctify it.

So if you marry any of them, you'll have peace of mind because they're both physically, spiritually and medically clean.

This I have seen.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Sirhush(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06
Aaaaarghmed:
Lol

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by EreluRoz: 12:22pm On Feb 06
Aaaaarghmed:
What sort of advise is this? Was it same way you were brought into this life?
Hian

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by EreluRoz: 12:22pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Finding a wife isn't hard, you are in the wrong place looking for the right wife

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by LordIsaac(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

It is always when you are ready, it dawns on you. But in your choosing, never marry out of pity.

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
Finding a wife isn't hard, you are in the wrong place looking for the right wife
Please where is the right place? I'm honestly pleading.

28 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by EreluRoz: 1:13pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Please where is the right place? I'm honestly pleading.
Go to any Christ embassy branch. Join the believers love world and you'll meet your soulmate

25 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
Go to any Christ embassy branch. Join the believers love world and you'll meet your soulmate
Which kind talk be this one. I thought you'd tell me something reasonable. Know when to separate jokes from real conversations abeg.

185 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by EreluRoz: 1:17pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Which kind talk be this one. I thought you'd tell me something reasonable. Know when to separate jokes from conversations abeg.
I'm trying to help you sef and you are shalaying. Do you really want a good woman to marry?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Snowx: 1:24pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Which kind talk be this one. I thought you'd tell me something reasonable. Know when to separate jokes from conversations abeg.

Lol..my brother I am in the same shoe with youoo

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by FRANCISTOWN: 1:27pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
Tells a lot about the founder of the church himself and his wife. Christ Embassy is the best place to find worst wife materials

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06
EreluRoz:
I'm trying to help you sef and you are shalaying. Do you really want a good woman to marry?
I ain't joking with you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06
Snowx:

Lol..my brother I am in the same shoe with youoo
I swear, is not easy.

8 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by CandidAdmin(m): 1:38pm On Feb 06
Where did you go looking for a wife? Online? Dating app? Party? Bar? Club? Hotel? Tiktok? E.t.c?
If it's any of this place then you're looking for a hoe.

I just say make I remind you ooo

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Remijuice: 1:46pm On Feb 06
If you still can't find wife, tell your people make them arrange better woman for you.

But the problem is that you might not like her.

If your people says she be beta woman, she's my brother.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Jeon(f): 1:54pm On Feb 06
Why are you miserable ,crying and stressing yourself in finding a particular thing that doesn't benefit the male gender? .

Men don't need Women or have anything to do with marriage,but deep down we know the person[s] that do need it/benefits from it the most. This is why they feel so much pains if they can't get a woman's attentions,the pain can lead to brutal situations whereby killing can be involved [killing the woman ,or killing himself or killing himself and the woman ] .
And they also hate to see a single woman happy, especially if she's doing well without them ,the next tag is " She is a feminist, hoe".

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Quality20(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06
Its quite easy, just come over to d north let me join u with one or two Hausa or Fulani damsel

12 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Jewessgratitud3: 2:03pm On Feb 06
Don't listen to voices from the pit of hell telling you not to marry. Prayerfully approach God with your quest for a wife and watch while you pray. Before long, you'll find her.

Where you look also matters. You can't be praying for a wife and be going to clubs or visiting hookup stand, you'll only be wasting your time. So, watch from either your office space, church or a decent family you know their background to be good.

Best of luck in your search.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06
The more you keep searching,the more e go hard you grin.we wey no dey search.Na we dey run from women attention because of billings and problems.Na make one just fall into my trap wey I set.She go turn baby mama.stop searching oga.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by ConfidentialDoc: 3:12pm On Feb 06
Its never clear till you get there , you will return to this thread in future and laugh at yourself..

18 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Hypnotise: 3:55pm On Feb 06
This is where this platform dating profile ought to have come in, as lots of singles are looking to mingle

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by adefitim(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06
N bcuz you no get money that is why it is hard for you.... I know the feelings

My advice for you is that you go on facebook search Single ladys/guys and follow their page DEPENDING ON THE STATE YOU LIVE IN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by CrazyBen(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06
Jeon:
Why are you miserable ,crying and stressing yourself in finding a particular thing that doesn't benefit the male gender? .

Men don't need Women or have anything to do with marriage,but deep down we know the person[s] that do need it/benefits from it the most. This is why they feel so much pains if they can't get a woman's attentions,the pain can lead to brutal situations whereby killing can be involved [killing the woman ,or killing himself or killing himself and the woman ] .
And they also hate to see a single woman happy, especially if she's doing well without them ,the next tag is " She is a feminist, hoe".

Why derailing? dude's just asking for advice... He insulted no one

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by CrazyBen(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Omoor🙂
Try getting someone who matches or compliments your personality sha

It's all about mutual understanding & discernment of stuffs hidden...

Though not always advisable, show her to respected elders in your life

Try o

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by talk2hb1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Welcome To The World of Settling Down, most of them have crazy scary past. It's not easy at all

You will feel more objectified now than ever, most especially if you are a little bit doing well with a ride, nice apartment, and nice income stream. You won't be seen as a partner but as an object of satisfaction to their benefits, which is very painful.
No Love cry

Take Heart, have standard, Boobs and Big Ass are not standard, never tell them what you are looking for in a lady else they will configure themselves to your taste just to win you over.
God Be With You in Your Endeavour

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by bigpriik: 5:29pm On Feb 06
women are like chickens they more you chase the more they run,just stop chasing and set trap.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Bornboy4: 5:33pm On Feb 06
This one loud. grin
FalseProphet1:

I have countless spiritual daughters. If you don't mind I can give you one of them to marry. They're my daughters, I bath them every month in other to purify them, I also have intercourse with them so as to inject my anointed seed into their womb to sanctify it.

So if you marry any of them, you'll have peace of mind because they're both physically, spiritually and medically clean.

This I have seen.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / Why Men Like Confident Women. / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.