Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Want To Take A Beautiful Nairalander On A Luxury Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Take A Beautiful Nairalander On A Luxury Date (905 Views)

A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today / Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Take A Beautiful Nairalander On A Luxury Date by tee59(f): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
HairyBalls:
Honestly not simping here,

But a lotta Nigerians are too fvcking stupid...unless na cruise sha sad

Cuz I don't understand how it's your fvcking business to tell someone how to spend his money...

If the op decides to take a lady on a date,it's his fvcking business...ah ah. They swear for some of una angry

If you're not interested...then mind your business and get the fvck out

The way I dey vex dey type this shii ehn...if any mofo reply me...aswr I'll rip your fvcking spine and shove it through your bloody ass so hard your eyes would pop out....Bleep shii angry angry angry
Alaye , why you dey para for here. Na you be op? Yes, he can spend his fucking money how he likes. No one is disputing that, buy why only ladies if he doesn't have a hidden agenda. Abeg, face front jor. Did he ask you to talk for him?
Re: I Want To Take A Beautiful Nairalander On A Luxury Date by Ocholu: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
tee59:
Extend your kind gesture to the needy around you first. This your offer is something else. Why ladies? Can't you pick guys too? All expenses on you and what will she give in return? Take your parents on this kind of trip and they will love you more for this, if truly , it's genuine.

No be you go tell me wetin I go do with my money. It's my money, not yours. So?

You read the post vainly to bash or input your bias. Typical of many Nigerians. There's no place I mentioned it's only opened for women.

You don't know me, or have an idea how I treat my family and people all round. So, keep your suggestions to yourself and shift one side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Take A Beautiful Nairalander On A Luxury Date by Ocholu: 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Femi8586:
OP is a confirmed simp. He is a simp.

Why can't he take both boys and girls? Why only girls? You're bloody simp undecided

Read the thread well Oga. Don't behave like you didn't go to school.
Re: I Want To Take A Beautiful Nairalander On A Luxury Date by Ocholu: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
HairyBalls:
Honestly not simping here,

But a lotta Nigerians are too fvcking stupid...unless na cruise sha sad

Cuz I don't understand how it's your fvcking business to tell someone how to spend his money...

If the op decides to take a lady on a date,it's his fvcking business...ah ah. They swear for some of una angry

If you're not interested...then mind your business and get the fvck out

The way I dey vex dey type this shii ehn...if any mofo reply me...aswr I'll rip your fvcking spine and shove it through your bloody ass so hard your eyes would pop out....Bleep shii angry angry angry

Bro, honestly the thing just tire me. A lot of Nigerians miss think on so many levels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Take A Beautiful Nairalander On A Luxury Date by Blunttruth: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ocholu:
Yeah! It feels like something I want to do because the thought has championed my mind recently.

There was a time Rema took one of his fan out on a date and it was lovely to watch. I want to try it out with a Nairalander. It will be luxurious. All bills on me. Travel ticket et al.

I am thinking;
Gaming
Shopping, and
Dinner.

But we could plan things out properly for a good outcome. Also, I can easily glide between Lagos, PH/Enugu or Abuja. Send me PMs let's vibe.

Ritualist. Girls beware
Re: I Want To Take A Beautiful Nairalander On A Luxury Date by Nicepoker(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
Evening newspapers are already trooping out. grin
Re: I Want To Take A Beautiful Nairalander On A Luxury Date by dollytino4real(f): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ocholu:

Amen. You may be the one.
thanks am really grateful
Re: I Want To Take A Beautiful Nairalander On A Luxury Date by HairyBalls: 3:43am On Mar 07, 2022
tee59:
Alaye , why you dey para for here. Na you be op? Yes, he can spend his fucking money how he likes. No one is disputing that, buy why only ladies if he doesn't have a hidden agenda. Abeg, face front jor. Did he ask you to talk for him?
It's his fvcking business na...if he likes let him take a monkey on a date...it's his money not yours

Besides...I don't see any hidden agenda there...

Maybe he's looking for a girlfriend

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? / Why Do Indians Hate Blacks / She Said I Am a Phelgmatic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.