Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today (8805 Views)

15 Bible Verses To Encourage You / Scripture To Use To Pray For Favour. / Bible Verses And Quotes To Encourage You In Trying Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Polynek:
In the book of James i no carry the particular chapter and verse 4 head again grin

FAITH WITHOUT WORK IS DEAD.

Jesusjnr2020 pls help me with that chapter and verse again
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Zona123(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
you shall surely strike the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying it and all that is in it and its cattle with the edge of the sword
Deut 13:15

Therefore, give their children over to famine
And deliver them up to the power of the sword;
And let their wives become childless and widowed.
Let their men also be smitten to death,
Their young men struck down by the sword in battle.

Jeremiah 18:21

The racist Jehovah telling his preferred tribe to commit war crimes and genocide against his non-preferred tribes

Oh,I forgot he created them all and murdered his son for their sins all

The same fate will befall you if you keep on insulting your creator and refuse to turn away from your evil ways.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived for God is not mocked, whatsoever a man sows he will reap.

Acts 7:30, the time of ignorance, God overlooked, now he's calling on all men everywhere to repent.

You better heed to this call right now and ask God for mercy because...

Proverbs 14:12 there's a way that seems right into men but the end of it is destruction.

You can joke with anything you like but never ever joke with your creator.
You may think you have everything therefore you don't need God, my dear I tell you, if you don't have God in your life you have nothing and you are just empty.
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Maryo12(f): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
Matthew 6:33
[33]But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides..
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Angelmichael63: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
I am the light of the world a city that is set on an hill can never be hidden

NO matter the situation in Nigeria I must serve my God and rip the benefits here on earth and in eternity with God in heaven
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by oluwaseyi0: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
Zona123:

The same faith will befall you if you keep on insulting your creator and refuse to turn away from your evil ways.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived for God is not mocked, whatsoever a man sows he will reap.

Acts 7:30, the time of ignorance, God overlooked, now he's calling on all men everywhere to repent.

You better heed to this call right now and ask God for mercy because...

Proverbs 14:12 there's a way that seems right into men but the end of it is destruction.

You can joke with anything you like but never ever joke with your creator.
You may think you have everything therefore you don't need God, my dear I tell you, if you don't have God in your life you have nothing and you are just empty.

Cry cry babies grin grin grin grin angry

Always resorting to nursery school girl emotional tantrums when confronted with the shitload of their religion and deities

I know I'm probably using canal mind to read the war crime verses I posted up there, can you please help me interpret it with the holy spirit shit
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Zona123(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by 198800Mam(m): 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jeremiah 22:29 O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the LORD.

Proverbs 22:29 Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

Exodus 14:14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

Exodus 13:21 And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Zona123(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Cry cry babies grin grin grin grin angry

Always resorting to nursery school girl emotional tantrums when confronted with the shitload of their religion and deities

I know I'm probably using canal mind to read the war crime verses I posted up there, can you please help me interpret it with the holy spirit shit

After you repent and believe in God, you'll not need any human to teach you for God himself will instruct you. But until you're ready, I have nothing more to say to you other than those which I've mentioned earlier.
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by sigiyaya112: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
it's you and your life that is useless and deceitful!!
yes that is what you are conditioned to do, fight and defend a worthless book given to you by the same people that killed and stole from you. People who killed your fathers, raped your sisters and mothers, took your fathers and uncles away as slaves, told you that you have no history. They didn't give you technology, no scene of science to help you develop and compete with them. All they gave you was a useless book to narrow and condition your mind to always remain stupid. Abi they told you that you will go to a place called heaven only when you are died and you stupidly believe in something without any evidence or prove. Africans like you believe that they are in this world on transit waiting for a final departure to a destination called heaven, hence no sense of research and development in Africa because the mean purpose of a black African to this world is make heaven when he/she died. While your masters who gave you Bible are busy day and night making research on how to build and better their life's and that of their generation to come, you are somewhere in Africa without electricity, pipe borne water, no good educational system, no infrastructure, no good hospital, high level of unemployed and unemployable youths, no security, polluted environment mosquito's and house fly's everywhere, common food no de, even the crude oil you naturally have yet you dont have pms for your cars and you noisy generators, i can go on and on and on, but you have a deceitful book you read day and night that is telling you to wait and died first before enjoy good things in heaven. Ask yourself if you truly need a mansion in heaven when you are going there as a spirit. MUGU!!
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by 2rez: 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Handsum64:

Exodus 5:1
Let my people go

The fraudulent pastors should free the gullibles

Who are the gullibles? Have u asked the gullibles, are they willing & determined to be free Common hit me back grin

Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by AbraEnen: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
2 Thessalonian 3:10b
....He that doest not work should not eat".
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by 2rez: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
198800Mam:
Jeremiah 22:29 O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the LORD.

Proverbs 22:29 Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

Exodus 14:14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

Exodus 13:21 And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

Sir, favorite scripture not favorite scriptures. Make una try dey read well before making comments. No offeinse.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Collins87: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
Exodus 14: 14. The Lord will fight for you, you need only be still..
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jeremiah 29:11,"for I Know the thoughts I think toward you says the lord. Thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end" amen kiss

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by adeoyekay(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
1 Corinthians 10:13
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful,who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape,that ye may be able to bear it .

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Awise09(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
2Chorintians 8:9, For I know the grace of our lord Jesus Christ doe he was rich but he became poor that through his poverty I might make rich.
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Lorenzo4949(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
For money is a defence and wisdom is a defence but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth live to them that have it...... Ecc 7:12
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Bettywealth1(f): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
2 Corinthians 4:18 (KJV) While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by blazepascal(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bread ..stolen water is sweeter i forgotten the words who can help me and the verse
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by blazepascal(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Deuteronomy 22:25

"But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and rape her, then the man only that raped her shall die by stoning"

I Love the old testament laws.
aahhhyyi this girl who do you this Thing when you go dey reason well this shows how bitter you are ur fellow girls dey drop Better verse see wetin you dey drop
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by President2001(m): 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
2 Cor 5:17, if any man be in Christ he is a new creature old things has passed away behold everything becomes new

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Exceed15: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Philippians 4:6-7
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Jogab: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Isaiah 60, 1- 15. Prophecy of aeroplane is there, wonderful. read it carefully.
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by henrybirthright(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
Romans 11 Vs 6 - "His choice is based on his grace, not on what they have done. For if God's choice were based on what people do, then his grace would not be real grace".

This chapter always reminds me that God's relations with me are not based on who I was, who I am or what I have become but rather on who He is. He is gracious God.
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Onelove508: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
"Fear not, it is I."
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Starz825(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
John 20:27
And be not faithless but believing!!
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Gatsby(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
One thing I have desired of the Lord, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock. And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.
Psalms 27:4‭-‬6 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/psa.27.4-6.NKJV
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by chinwong(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
2 Corinthians 8:9

“For ye know .... Jesus was Rich but because of our sake, He became poor in that I through His poverty might become Rich”

This always gives me assurance say I go get enough riches to flaunt through Christ Jesus.
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by judedwriter(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
With God nothing shall be impossible

Luke 1:37

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Read This If U Are A Nigerian / YORUBA Religion :: 8 World Religions, 4 Axes: Something is Wrong With The World. / If You Miss Heaven Who Would You Blame.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.