Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today (8804 Views)

15 Bible Verses To Encourage You / Scripture To Use To Pray For Favour. / Bible Verses And Quotes To Encourage You In Trying Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by emmabest2000(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
anthonyuncle:

this your own no dey correct

Typo
21 vs 19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by anthonyuncle(m): 2:01am On Mar 09, 2022
emmabest2000:

Typo
21 vs 19

confam

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Magnoliaa(f): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2022
Omoteyi:
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Matthew 22:37‭-‬40 KJV

Sorry o. Are you practicing Isenbaye Christianity? grin Your affinity for Jesus and Ogun together is quite interesting.
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by IAMBOSS1990: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
Num.23.23 - Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by Talk2Suzan(f): 11:51am On May 28, 2023
IAMBOSS1990:
Num.23.23 - Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
Numbers 23:23! it's so personal to me, one of my favorite scripture.
Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by sonofthunder: 2:23pm On May 28, 2023
minks:
For those of us who are not regular church goers, gather here and let's learn the Bible from each other.

My favourite scripture is Romans 8:32

"He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?" (King James Version)

This scripture never fails to remind me of God's unconditional love. When the days get dark, I open my Bible to this scripture to remind myself that God is always with me and He cares about me.

What's your favourite Bible verse? Share with us so others can learn a thing or two.

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God

Hebrews 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

*CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? / Read This If U Are A Nigerian / YORUBA Religion :: 8 World Religions, 4 Axes: Something is Wrong With The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.