Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

2023: After 8 Years, I'll Hand Over To Smartest Politician With Most Followers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: After 8 Years, I'll Hand Over To Smartest Politician With Most Followers (612 Views)

Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician / I’ll Hand Over To Smartest Politician After I Rule For Eight Years, – Tinubu / Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: After 8 Years, I'll Hand Over To Smartest Politician With Most Followers by LeeSantos(m): 4:07am On Mar 06, 2022
Former Governor of Lagos State and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has revealed that when elected as president in 2023, he will rule for eight years.

Tinubu, a presidential aspirant on the platform of the APC, stated that after he might have ruled for two terms, he will hand over to a smart politician with the largest number of followers.

The foremost APC chieftain said this in Akure, the Ondo State capital on Friday night during his presidential consultations with traditional rulers in the state.

The former Lagos State Governor maintained that if he becomes the president in 2023, he will turn around the country for good.

While lamenting that Nigeria was yet to attain her greatness, Tinubu stated that he will not only ensure massive job opportunities for Nigerian youths, but also establishment of industries across the country.

"When I rule for eight years, I will hand over to the smartest and someone with most followers will take over from me after I finish my tenure.

"It is a pity that ordinary brake pad Nigeria cannot produce. I will turn Nigeria around for good."

Source: https://www.thenetnaija.co/posts/politics/95631-2023-years-hand-smartest-politician-followers-tinubu

Re: 2023: After 8 Years, I'll Hand Over To Smartest Politician With Most Followers by PrinceOfLagos: 4:07am On Mar 06, 2022
This man talks with so much arrogance

Someone that is already 80yrs old talking about ruling for 8 years with that his shaky shaky hands and urinating on his body unknowingly

Tinubu, you will never be president

Re: 2023: After 8 Years, I'll Hand Over To Smartest Politician With Most Followers by Ttalk: 4:30am On Mar 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Someone that is already 80yrs old talking about ruling for 8 years with that his shaky shaky hands and urinating on his body unknowingly

Get a life, o ye low lifer
Re: 2023: After 8 Years, I'll Hand Over To Smartest Politician With Most Followers by PrinceOfLagos: 4:31am On Mar 06, 2022
Ttalk:

Get a life, o ye low lifer
Each time I see you , I see the picture below

4 Likes

Re: 2023: After 8 Years, I'll Hand Over To Smartest Politician With Most Followers by colorsofrainbow: 4:38am On Mar 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Each time I see you , I see the picture below

grin you wiked
Re: 2023: After 8 Years, I'll Hand Over To Smartest Politician With Most Followers by Sammysolution: 4:44am On Mar 06, 2022
He has an ambition, but we the masses owns the decision.
Re: 2023: After 8 Years, I'll Hand Over To Smartest Politician With Most Followers by helinues: 5:02am On Mar 06, 2022
Counting eggs before hatching.

Hahahahah.. grin
Re: 2023: After 8 Years, I'll Hand Over To Smartest Politician With Most Followers by PrinceOfLagos: 5:11am On Mar 06, 2022
helinues:
Counting eggs before hatching.

Hahahahah.. grin
You've always been a tinubu supporter , why backtracking ?

You've seen the hand writings on the wall that Tinubu will not be president abi ?
Re: 2023: After 8 Years, I'll Hand Over To Smartest Politician With Most Followers by helinues: 5:13am On Mar 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You've always been a tinubu supporter , why backtracking ?

You've seen the hand writings on the wall that Tinubu will not be president abi ?

Please, I take God beg you or whatever you belief on.

Don't start. Ain't interested in back and forth discussion or conversation that would be laced with lies and repeated bunkum.

Thanks but no thanks. Pick beans instead
Re: 2023: After 8 Years, I'll Hand Over To Smartest Politician With Most Followers by PrinceOfLagos: 5:16am On Mar 06, 2022
helinues:

Please, I take God beg you or whatever you belief on.

Don't start. Ain't interested in back and forth discussion or conversation that would be laced with lies.

Thanks but no thanks. Pick beans instead
Let me tag your girlfriend achalugonwa
Re: 2023: After 8 Years, I'll Hand Over To Smartest Politician With Most Followers by Passionnn: 5:29am On Mar 06, 2022
As in the one with most followers where? Instagram? Twitter? Facebook? TikTok?

Re: 2023: After 8 Years, I'll Hand Over To Smartest Politician With Most Followers by aremuforlife(m): 5:55am On Mar 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you referring confident to arrogant?
Re: 2023: After 8 Years, I'll Hand Over To Smartest Politician With Most Followers by PrinceOfLagos: 5:58am On Mar 06, 2022
Passionnn:
As in the one with most followers where? Instagram? Twitter? Facebook? TikTok?

Below is what Tinubu meant by most followers

When you weaponise poverty, people will follow you with the ill gotten money..
That's the kind of politics Tinubu play with the lives of the Yorubas in this south west

Re: 2023: After 8 Years, I'll Hand Over To Smartest Politician With Most Followers by WonderManly(m): 6:43am On Mar 06, 2022
Aah nawa ooooooooo. You see now...

Re: 2023: After 8 Years, I'll Hand Over To Smartest Politician With Most Followers by Baitullah: 7:19am On Mar 06, 2022
So all plans are already in place aye? Be like say this coming election, every electorate will go with one voter's card and one cutlass.

His statements reeks of predetermined electoral malpractices.

(1) (Reply)

ABBA/NDLEA: Abba Kyari's Wife, Ramatu Kyari Collapses In Court / African Countries With The Highest Inflation Rate / Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.