Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others (30377 Views)

Russia Tells BBC “we Did Not Invade Ukraine” And There Is “no War” There. / Russia Tells EU, NATO To Stop Arms Supplies To Ukraine / Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2022
virginchaser:

If everything is ok in Iran her citizens won't be running to Canada to have a better life. Are people in North Korea having better life? No. It is only the west that guarantee quality human life with freedom to life and expression.
What? Only the west that guarantee quality human life? What have they done with you bro. Are you even living in this world? I don't live in the west and I am having a blast. Although we have challenges and a long way to go. The west too have challenges. Wake up bro.
The Canada you mentioned, I've people who have relocated from there to the US, vis and vis, siting living conditions. Some countries in Asia are doing amazingly well too.
Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Frankiss44(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

"Speak for yourself, just because the US and the West Goddify themselves to your consciousness doesn't mean it's same for everyone else". Village People Spokesperson.

Na idiots na nor dey fit pass message without insults..
Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Frankiss44(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
What? Only the west that guarantee quality human life? What have they done with you bro. Are you even living in this world? I don't live in the west and I am having a blast. Although we have challenges and a long way to go. The west too have challenges. Wake up bro.
The Canada you mentioned, I've people who have relocated from there to the US, vis and vis, siting living conditions. Some countries in Asia are doing amazingly well too.

You have an idea what he is talking about so stop faking ignorance... Majority of you guys supporting north Korea, Iran and Russia will still pick a Canadian or US visa over these 3 countries any day.. We know this grin

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by REALretep(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:
After this war there will be 2 worlds.
1. The US and it's allies world.
2. The Russia and it's allies world.
If you go to Twitter you can see the world is already divided. Funny enough some people are even calling for boycott of US made goods.
You have a strong point.
Russia may end up strengthening crypto and any other existing but secret anonymous financial systems.
This is because other countries may not be bold enough to strongly declare alliance with Russia so as to avoid the strangulating sanctions by US and her allies

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by victorsola: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2022
Loveurneighbour:
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/kremlin-says-west-is-behaving-like-bandits-2022-03-05/
what me am sure of is if their is ever any world war again . The war wount last than a week . Max 3 weeks . Cus 1 with hydrogen bomb, nukes the west and europ will be dust in no time and then Africa will be affected probably a little if we mind our biz
Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Geesaintagape: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:
If you go to Twitter you can see the world is already divided. Funny enough some people are even calling for boycott of US made goods.
Exactly what would happen

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2022
Frankiss44:

Na idiots na nor dey fit pass message without insults..

'Where's the insult?...I never even insult you you don dey shake like agidi, abeg shift make I see front, next time don't participate in a discussion only meant for intelligent people...ok?". Village People Spokesperson
Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Frankiss44(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

'Where's the insult?...I never even insult you you don dey shake like agidi, abeg shift make I see front, next time don't participate in a discussion only meant for intelligent people...ok?". Village People Spokesperson

See mumu dey feel intelligent oh.. So if dem dey count intelligent people, you feel say person like you go join... Smh

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Tbasicme: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2022
Tiiitoo:
Just pull out of Ukraine and everything will be back to normal but if you insist on continuing this war and God bless you you lose this war. You'll be denuclearized before you're reintegrated into the world. USA AND THE WEST long term plan.

If you win the war YOU LOSE
If you lose the war YOU LOSE

Haha. Russia don enter 1chance.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Tvegas(m): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2022
virginchaser:

If everything is ok in Iran her citizens won't be running to Canada to have a better life. Are people in North Korea having better life? No. It is only the west that guarantee quality human life with freedom to life and expression.
Lol you know what's up, I have a relative in Holland who told me the Iranians are moving in enmass to study and search for greener pastures. I was surprised because Iran always portray itself as a middle east super power that doesn't need any country.

Alas the reality is far from the propaganda. I am waiting to see how the Russian defiance will play out. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Crafteck1: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2022
ShenTeh:

Thank you. Please tell them.

One thing I strongly believe is that people are transferring their religious based hatred of the US to the decimation of the Ukranians.

They have sold their conscience for hatred.

2 of my best friends are like that, ive given up on their ideology, religion is nothing but a division, they are justifying Ukrainian suffering with past usa misdeeds

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Invitationn: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:
What's funny about it.
Why can't people call for the boycott of US made goods?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2022
Frankiss44:

LOL.. People dey call countries, the guy mention Iran.. Lol.. So make US begin dey shake because of Iran? Same country when Trump kill their number 1 general like say na bus conductor grin

grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Tiiitoo: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2022
I didn't see the comment earlier on, what enemies are you talking about, it shows Russia does not have full influence over its neighbors if they're contemplating joining NATO.
These things would have been handled diplomatically because war is the last resort.
China is very smart when it comes to things like this, they weigh their options carefully.

How was Cuban missile crises handled when USA almost invaded Cuba? It was simple USSR was to take out the missiles from Cuba while America removed the one in Europe.
In this instance, Ukraine is not part of NATO yet why decimate a neighbor and causing humanitarian crises because you think the country is leaning towards the West.

henrybangs44:

And allow his enemies to be at his backyard? Do u ppl even know why Putin is fighting this war? Must NATO extent to Ukraine? Why are u not telling the EU to honor the agreement? Is it not easier for EU to back out than Putin to allow the ones that once broke his country to continue encroaching on his space?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Reference(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2022
sanpipita:

China gets more from EU than they get with Russia, mumu people think China will risk all that for Russia.

And they hold a lot of US bonds..... I mean a lot of US debt....aka foreign reserves....
You be careful with him that owes you.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Invitationn: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2022
Nukilia:
You need not bother repeating what we know about the Western bandits grin cheesy cheesy
Freezing people's assets everywhere.
The so-called Abacha loots should be called the Western loot.
They helped Abacha loot Nigeria, then went on to reloot the loot.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Reference(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2022
REALretep:
You have a strong point.
Russia may end up strengthening crypto and any other existing but secret anonymous financial systems.
This is because other countries may not be bold enough to strongly declare alliance with Russia so as to avoid the strangulating sanctions by US and her allies

I thought Russia had banned crypto.... several months ago, before this conflict, citing a threat to the 'control' of its economy.
Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Invitationn: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2022
Frankiss44:

Russia has no serious allies, even Putin knows he is safer in the hands of the west than China that is always on the fence .. This world we are living in is sadly controlled by the west.. Know this and know peace
Sadly true.
But should we maintain the status quo?
Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Invitationn: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2022
Tiiitoo:
Just pull out of Ukraine and everything will be back to normal but if you insist on continuing this war and God bless you you lose this war. You'll be denuclearized before you're reintegrated into the world. USA AND THE WEST long term plan.

If you win the war YOU LOSE
If you lose the war YOU LOSE
Lol
You really think the sanctions will disappear when he pulls out as if they never happened? grin you gotta be kidding me.
And what do you mean by losing the war and being denuclearized grin Sounds like fantasy.
Why would anyone with huge nuclear and ballistic capabilities as Russia let go of her nuclear program as a deal for reintegration when she's s got the mayday option to drag everyone else down with her?
Have you ever had the alleged Putin's "what's a world without Russia" infamous remark?
For your final remarks.
I'll rather win the war and lose. There's a WIN there at least kiss
Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Kelvin3476: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2022
Mossadd:
Thats exactly what they are.UNITED STATE is the leaders of the bandits follow by the deputy leader UK but all of them will be crushed when putin is done dealing with the comedian president. World is much bigger than USA and Europe and only China population is bigger than the entire Europe and America population not to talk of India so fvck USA and EU
DID THEY EVER STOP MAKING DEALS WITH CHINA AND INDIA BE4 THIS SANCTIONS ? ANSWER IS A NO. I DNT KNW WHY WE SHOULD RUN BECUS OF CHINA AND INDIA
Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by DeepRoyal: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2022
Frankiss44:

Russia has no serious allies, even Putin knows he is safer in the hands of the west than China that is always on the fence .. This world we are living in is sadly controlled by the west.. Know this and know peace

Those China guys, I don't trust them at all

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by REALretep(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2022
Reference:

I thought Russia had banned crypto.... several months ago, before this conflict, citing a threat to the 'control' of its economy.
Russian economy is already threatened by these western sanctions.
They would definitely look for alternative means to keep their economy afloat

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by DeepRoyal: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2022
Mossadd:
Thats exactly what they are.UNITED STATE is the leaders of the bandits follow by the deputy leader UK but all of them will be crushed when putin is done dealing with the comedian president. World is much bigger than USA and Europe and only China population is bigger than the entire Europe and America population not to talk of India so fvck USA and EU

Mossadd, I thought Israel is an ally of the US, why the gate against em?
Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by ti4c: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2022
You are very right. What Putin is doing now is just the beginning, if he succeeds in taking over Ukraine, he will advance to other countries around and other big countries will be encouraged to do that to smaller countries in future. This is a threat to the sovereignty of countries in the future. The same people supporting him will cry if the same thing comes to their countries. Its like saying that previous colonial countries should go and recolonize those countries again. No country is perfect but the imperfections should not be on human rights and killing of innocent people.
Crafteck1:

What is sad about it, if not for them powerful countries would still be going round conquering smaller ones, if not for them, humans will be forming gods
Who them born well to throw shoe at Chinese president the way a reporter stoned trump, who dem born well to slap putin the way french president was slapped,check the way way even muslims(average to poor) are being brutalised by hisbah in kano, can anyone rightfully harrass anyone(moslem rich or poor) in so called western states? Una like ur religious and psychotic handcuffs abeg, continue to call am bangles..

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by chidi2003(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
Antoeni:
A lady posted on her status saying she needs N1000 urgently�
People were just observing the post without saying anything�
Then a guy commented and said DM�
He DM'her asked for her acct details and sent her N1500� and told her to use the remaining N500 for herself �
The lady thanked him�....
One day the lady called the guy and asked for a date, he agreed and they went to a fancy restaurant.
They developed strong feelings for each other
Then the lady surprised him with a brand new Ferrari and she took the guy to Australia and they got married
....................................................................... ...
MORAL OF THE LESSON : I need N5000 urgently
Take it easy, Brethren!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Newton2024: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
Mossadd:
[/s]Says an Islam'ic terr-orists and a supporter of APC. Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by shogz89: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
controlaltdeleat:
Standard of living is what makes a country credible allies and only Europe and america has such, how much gas do you think Iran and China consume compare to Germany alone. And this is just a tip of the sanctions to come.
so Germany consumes more Gas than China?
Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Camelot65: 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
OCHKESTINE:

If China, Iran isn't serious allies to you, I wonder!
Both countries that had no balls to vote in support of Russia's invasion are who you call serious allies? US ND the EU are even China's biggest trade partners

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Invitationn: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
ti4c:
You are very right. What Putin is doing now is just the beginning, if he succeeds in taking over Ukraine, he will advance to other countries around and other big countries will be encouraged to do that to smaller countries in future. This is a threat to the sovereignty of countries in the future. The same people supporting him will cry if the same thing comes to their countries. Its like saying that previous colonial countries should go and recolonize those countries again. No country is perfect but the imperfections should not be on human rights and killing of innocent people.
You're being hypocritical because of the prejudices you have against Russia.
Look at it this way.
The US has invaded at least a dozen sovereign nations and the world didn't even blink!
Why is it that we trusted and believed that the US would leave those countries after unjustifiably invading them?
Why was there no " The US would go on to take over smaller countries or encourage other powers to take over small countries if they're allowed to invade Iraq, Afghanistan,Libya et al" sentiments like we have now against Russia?
Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Tomilola360: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kingpin1000:

yes I support the boycott of us made goods

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: You’re Acting Like Bandits – Russia Tells US, Others by Realist12: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
I have been wanting to say this considering how the sanctions are being placed , selective sanctioning to the extent of going after their business tycoons operating outside Russia indirectly taking over their businesses where as the state owned business thats beneficial to them is left untouched , real economic banditry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / Iran Vows To Deploy 'weapons It Has Never Used If Israel Launches Retaliatory St / Russia Orders Troops To Withdraw From Kherson City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.