Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

The Joy In Giving Your Girlfriend Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Joy In Giving Your Girlfriend Head (1644 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Joy In Giving Your Girlfriend Head by Frank2021: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2022
There is this joy ladies gets when you suck their Pu**sy and anus, it gives them lots of excitement. I love when my girlfriend morns. So guys how many of you has suck your girlfriend's Anus?
Re: The Joy In Giving Your Girlfriend Head by Bigredmachine: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2022
Frank2021:
There is this joy ladies gets when you suck their Pu**sy and anus, it gives them lots of excitement. I love when my girlfriend morns. So guys how many of you has suck your girlfriend's Anus?

Na cancer of the throat u take dey play so...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Joy In Giving Your Girlfriend Head by marvellously(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2022
SmH

6 Likes

Re: The Joy In Giving Your Girlfriend Head by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2022
Take a shower together first. Great pre-intimacy, and it ensures that everything is fresh and clean.
Cunnilingus is a skill that every man should relish and master. If it grosses you out, chances are you should not be doing it, as she probably won’t enjoy it anyway. However, this is the best sexual tool you could think of, so you need to get it right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Joy In Giving Your Girlfriend Head by Frank2021: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2022
Thanks dear
Wisesaying001:
Take a shower together first. Great pre-intimacy, and it ensures that everything is fresh and clean.
Cunnilingus is a skill that every man should relish and master. If it grosses you out, chances are you should not be doing it, as she probably won’t enjoy it anyway. However, this is the best sexual tool you could think of, so you need to get it right.
Re: The Joy In Giving Your Girlfriend Head by HopeNeverDies: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2022
Damnnn!!!
Re: The Joy In Giving Your Girlfriend Head by odinson1(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2022
Frank2021:

Eating out a girl's Pussy is one thing,but Literally licking her Asshole?
That's Madness!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Joy In Giving Your Girlfriend Head by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2022
I can only give a female head on two conditions...

1. If she's my wife (a good one at that)
2. If her hygiene is top notch

If she fails to meet any of those two criterias, she had better not make a fuss about this undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Joy In Giving Your Girlfriend Head by African26(m): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Joy In Giving Your Girlfriend Head by kaptaintintin: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
Chop towtow... Throway ynash hole

1 Like

Re: The Joy In Giving Your Girlfriend Head by Nicepoker(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Disgusting. Using your tongue and mouth to clean up a sewage pipe.

1 Like

Re: The Joy In Giving Your Girlfriend Head by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
Na them...

(1) (Reply)

"From Childhood Enemies To Couple": Lady Shares Throwback Photo As She Married / How I Spent Three Days In Police Cell At Auchi. / Her Marriage Ended After Her Husband Found Out That She Was Calling Her Ex VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.